Should you ask for a review after the delivery?

gajuseidi

I always write in my delivery message about " Please feel free to ask any kind of changing or help as. I am 24/7 available here for you to update". and then always write before ending my delivery message with "We would appreciate it if you also leave the feedback while marking the order as completed". I am practicing this in every delivery message. I have completed more than 400 orders till now. No harm. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, proconsultn2035 said:

No. Don't ask!

You can and you should. Even my success manager from Fiverr told me that.

What you can't do is tell them HOW to review you. But if you encourage them to leave a review, that's fine and within the rules. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you can; you can ask them to rate the experience with you. There's no harm in doing that. But you can't ask them for positive feedback, or you'll end up losing your profile. 

Stay professional and focus more on quality services. And see the magic happening 🙂

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

On 7/2/2023 at 9:50 AM, donnovan86 said:

You can and you should. Even my success manager from Fiverr told me that.

What you can't do is tell them HOW to review you. But if you encourage them to leave a review, that's fine and within the rules. 

When they're giving you a warning, they may not take into consideration if you solicited for a positive review or not. So I always advise not to ask. The client will receive a notification to review. The system is a bit complicated on the review issue. But if your success manager gave you the go, then ok. 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

On 6/20/2023 at 9:03 AM, biggerant said:

I always write in my delivery message about " Please feel free to ask any kind of changing or help as. I am 24/7 available here for you to update". and then always write before ending my delivery message with "We would appreciate it if you also leave the feedback while marking the order as completed". I am practicing this in every delivery message. I have completed more than 400 orders till now. No harm. 

Sounds good. I think I'll start adding this too. 

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

2 hours ago, proconsultn2035 said:

So I always advise not to ask. The client will receive a notification to review.

You can ask, as long as you're not telling them to review you in any way. Encouraging people to speak their mind isn't against the terms of service. Telling them how to review you is.

• Like 6
  • Up 1