Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

While I never watched a single episode of the Walking Dead (or Games of Thrones for that matter), I agree that your BBQ is much more important than what your stats say about world domination.

Awweee, thank you for agreeing with me!

You work hard, finish your orders, then enjoy a nice BBQ with your friends with some

soda or wine.

Life is good.

• Like 14

While I never watched a single episode of the Walking Dead (or Games of Thrones for that matter), I agree that your BBQ is much more important than what your stats say about world domination.

While I never watched a single episode of the Walking Dead

Say what??? 😮

Noooooo that’s a travesty, you should totally watch an episode or two maybe three. 😁 You’ll get hooked in an instant. Awesome show, the new season started on Feb 25th! :zombie:

• Like 12

I never really paid attention, but I got curious and checked mine.

It was 31.

I’m too lazy to rule/dominate the world.

I’ve got more important things to do like having BBQ with my friends while

watching the Walking Dead. 😉

I’m too lazy to rule/dominate the world.

A while back, they had a stat for buyer’s domination. I worked hard to find a seller in Mongolia and few countries in S. America as well as Africa & Asia.

I hired a seller in Russia, Mongolia and Canada just to fill my map. I was working to find a seller in Greenland when they removed the buyer’s world domination map - so, I lost interest. I wonder if there are any seller’s on 5r from Greenland? :thinking:

• Like 12

On 3/17/2018 at 3:25 AM, zeus777 said:

I never really paid attention, but I got curious and checked mine. It was 31.

I’m too lazy to rule/dominate the world. I’ve got more important things to do like having BBQ with my friends while watching the Walking Dead. 😉 I’m only on Season 7!

I binge watch TWD when I go home to visit. Here in France nothing comes in until like 2 years after the initial release. So no spoilers! 😄 I’m only on Season 7!

On 3/17/2018 at 3:27 AM, mariokluser said:

Yes I agree with the BBQ, but I made the post for fun. It truly doesn’t matter it was just a conversation starter. 😀 while I take a break from work!

• Like 11

I binge watch TWD when I go home to visit. Here in France nothing comes in until like 2 years after the initial release. So no spoilers! 😄 I’m only on Season 7!

I successfully talked two of my friends into watching the show.

They are both guys and now they have the

BIGGEST man-crush on Daryl.

Well, I’m not surprised…

We have a TWD binge-watch home party once a month.

We eat and drink while we watch people getting eaten alive, and after that

we head out to a BBQ restaurant and eat more.

• Like 12

I successfully talked two of my friends into watching the show.

They are both guys and now they have the

BIGGEST man-crush on Daryl.

Well, I’m not surprised…

We have a TWD binge-watch home party once a month.

We eat and drink while we watch people getting eaten alive, and after that

we head out to a BBQ restaurant and eat more.

That’s what I do too! I just order Thai food and tea while I watch an entire season. Then I have horrible nightmares but then by the next season im fine! 😂

• Like 11

While I never watched a single episode of the Walking Dead

Say what??? 😮

Noooooo that’s a travesty, you should totally watch an episode or two maybe three. 😁 You’ll get hooked in an instant. Awesome show, the new season started on Feb 25th! :zombie:

Nah, my Netflix list is too full and this year (at the time of writing) I already watched 83 movies and 194 episodes of TV-shows.

• Like 13

On 3/17/2018 at 11:18 AM, mariokluser said:

Nah, my Netflix list is too full and this year

We have something in common it’s called Netflix addiction. 😂 In fact, I hardly ever watch “actual” 📺 anymore. Streaming is convenient and commercial-free.

I’m behind on a few of my fave shows, not enough hours in a day!

Cheers to shows & movies! 🍹

• Like 12

Nah, my Netflix list is too full and this year

We have something in common it’s called Netflix addiction. 😂 In fact, I hardly ever watch “actual” 📺 anymore. Streaming is convenient and commercial-free.

I’m behind on a few of my fave shows, not enough hours in a day!

Cheers to shows & movies! 🍹

I only watch Netflix. On very rare occasions I watch ‘actual’ TV.

Together with a distributer I’m considering trying to get my own movie own Netflix later this year.

We are at the last stage of post production.

http://lonermovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/favicon.icoLONERS

LONERS

The Movie

• Like 11

Together with a distributer I’m considering trying to get my own movie own Netflix later this year.

LONERS

The Movie

Wow, very impressive work! Looks like you’re starring in the film as well. Unless it’s your twin brother. 😅

I would ❤️

• Like 9

On 3/17/2018 at 11:53 AM, nikavoice said:

Unless it’s your twin brother.

No it’s me. IMDB -> [short link removed]

I had to start a movie production company.

Actually when I came back to Fiverr, I only needed some cash for sound equipment. I wanted (and still want) to keep my activities here and main business apart. However, everything went in a way that I found myself in the situation of starting that company.

• Like 13

LONERS

The Movie

I see why you’re hardly ever on Fiverr lol. You’ve got a bigger 🐟 to fry! You’re a busy Professional man that’s for sure. You look amazing on the big screen. 😄

P.S~ Before somebody flags edit the post to remove the shortened link. 😉

• Like 11

I see why you’re hardly ever on Fiverr lol. You’ve got a bigger 🐟 to fry! You’re a busy Professional man that’s for sure. You look amazing on the big screen. 😄

P.S~ Before somebody flags edit the post to remove the shortened link. 😉

Yes, there is a lot to fry. Starting with the next (even bigger) project. 😉

And, thank you. I take that as a compliment.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

World domination indicates all the orders you have received so far – on the world map, based on your buyers’ geographic location (country-wise).

So far, if you have had 10 orders from customers in the United States (for example), it will show that particular country in a darker shade on the map and when you hover your mouse over that country, it will show ‘10 Sales - United States’.

• Like 14

Hi,

World domination indicates all the orders you have received so far – on the world map, based on your buyers’ geographic location (country-wise).

So far, if you have had 10 orders from customers in the United States (for example), it will show that particular country in a darker shade on the map and when you hover your mouse over that country, it will show ‘10 Sales - United States’.

bundle of thanks @hanshuber16

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

Hello Fiverrs,
I hope you guys are doing well. I had like to share my world domination score which is now 39%. I was wondering about what is your world domination score! And does it affect on your gigs performance to get more sales? I have completed almost 1000 projects and most of the sales were bought from United States.
Is there anyone who gets 100% world domination score? If yes then how many years you’ve worked on fiverr to complete your world domination or is that all about luck? I searched it on google but didn’t find anyone with 100% world domination score! I would appreciate it if you also share your world domination so that we can see who has the highest score.

1970348485_WorldDomination.thumb.png.7d07fc7bc1bfe9b1a2c54cd1f448d4d0.png

https://www.fiverr.com/logobux/design-magnificent-logo-with-express-delivery

• Like 11