Cannot create a new gig

aesnetics

Question

I am at new seller level since the recent changes, I have a total of 5 gigs. I just deleted 2 gigs and one gig in drafts, but I still can't create a new gig. There's no error message or anything it just brings me back to the gig page over and over. I tried with a different web browser, it still didn't work. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

• Like 18
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

25 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, aesnetics said:

I am at new seller level since the recent changes, I have a total of 5 gigs. I just deleted 2 gigs and one gig in drafts, but I still can't create a new gig. There's no error message or anything it just brings me back to the gig page over and over. I tried with a different web browser, it still didn't work. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

Earlier you were allowed to have 7 gigs but after the launch of new level system, you are allowed to have only 4 gigs because of your Level 0/New Seller level. 

See an inserted image below:

level0.PNG.f45f93e9143a370a3c79f1abca14d959.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system 

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Earlier you were allowed to have 7 gigs but after the launch of new level system, you are allowed to have only 4 gigs because of your Level 0/New Seller level. 

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system 

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

However, it's still not working when I have only 3 gigs and I try to create a new gig. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, aesnetics said:

However, it's still not working when I have only 3 gigs and I try to create a new gig. 

If one gig is in the drafts mode then you are trying to create 5th gig which won't work. Delete the gig from the drafts then

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If one gig is in the drafts mode then you are trying to create 5th gig which won't work. Delete the gig from the drafts then

I don't have any gig in drafts mode. Only 3 active gigs. Still can't create one. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 3

This whole gig limit just seems silly. I can maybe understand trying to prevent new low skill accounts from spamming the listings, but at the same time it's discriminating against those with a wide range of specialized skills from experience. You can't always just lump a bunch of disparate types of work into a few gigs. And how exactly are new users suppose to get orders and level up if they can't even market their full range of skills? Randomly disable/enable gigs and hope they have the right ones active at the right moment someone is looking?

If anything, I would think Fiverr would want to encourage those with a wider reach of experience and skills to join, rather than just those with limited experience (and, on average, lower quality service). However, this does not seem like it would incentivize that.

Also, its been a couple months since I watched Fiverr's intro video.. but wasn't it encouraging people to "create as many gigs as you need", or am I just remembering wrong? And if it did, was that video lying then, even before the new level system?

Saddened at this gig limit realization. At the very least they should have allowed you to stage as many inactive gigs as you wanted, and then pick which ones to be active. As it is now, I'll need to disable a usable gig simply to start preparing a new one to try.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Some progress! The gigs page now shows an error message, "You can create a maximum of 4 Gigs". However, I still only have 3 active gigs, no gigs in pending/drafts/requires modification/paused or denied tabs. 

• Like 8

Same thing here. I found it weird that Fiverr forced me to delete my paused gigs in order to create a new one. But then I discovered that I am not allowed to create a 4th gig having only 3 of them in total. Contacted the CS, will see what they can suggest.

So strict limits also feel odd to me as was mentioned previously in this thread. With a gig I am supposed to provide quite a narrow and specific service. But Fiverr actually pushes me to create jack-of-all-trades gigs where I am compelled to offer all the stuff possible in my niche. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, mohamedatbib said:

I have the same problem did you solve it ?

I have this problem too and haven't yet solved it.

Could you please post a screenshot with your gig quantity? Many reply that the 4 gigs limit is applied to level 0 sellers. So, providing proof of having less than 4 gigs would be useful to draw more attention, I believe.

• Like 10

On 3/15/2024 at 11:50 AM, smartdezigns said:
On 3/15/2024 at 11:18 AM, aesnetics said:

Expand  

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new

Thank you so much for everything 

• Like 6

Quick question: Did you have a gig removed (DENIED) by Fiverr? (For going against TOS or something?)

In this case, even if a gig is removed, you would have to delete it in your account in order to make more. (they're included in the total active gig count)

...And I think this includes 'paused' gigs, but cannot confirm (but given it's the same logic, it probably is true)

Edited by easypr
  • Like 5

On 3/15/2024 at 11:18 AM, aesnetics said:

please delete your 2 gigs and creat new gigs this is Fiverr new update  I hope you undrastannt 

• Like 4