Success Score is not increasing!

designer_umair1

Question

Hi everyone.

My success score is not increasing after multiple good reviews. It dropped to 4 on the 8th of April. I have no cancelled orders in the past 60 days but "Conflict-free orders" are negatively impacting. I am really demotivated. I was level 2 seller and now new seller and promoted gigs are also stopped. How many days will it take to increase? Thanks!

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

Hello @designer_umair1 

On 5/13/2024 at 2:01 PM, designer_umair1 said:

"Conflict-free orders" are negatively impacting. I am really demotivated.

We understand that this may be disappointing, but please do not despair. Everything can be fixed and/or improved. 

I do not know how familiar you are with this article The success score, explained, but it is very helpful. It contains useful advice that can help you improve your success score. In the part about the Conflict-free orders, you will find tips, guidance, and templates to help you improve your success score. Please take a moment to read it.

Thank you and the best of luck! 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @designer_umair1 

We understand that this may be disappointing, but please do not despair. Everything can be fixed and/or improved. 

I do not know how familiar you are with this article The success score, explained, but it is very helpful. It contains useful advice that can help you improve your success score. In the part about the Conflict-free orders, you will find tips, guidance, and templates to help you improve your success score. Please take a moment to read it.

Thank you and the best of luck! 

The information on the Conflict-free order you referred to here is very vague.

How long should an "order cancellation" stay to stop affecting my success score? OP has said it is now 60 days. Mine is over 60 days, but is still haunting my account!

Kindly clarify this because the needle is not moving....or showing signs of moving. I have been stuck on a success score of 4 forever! 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Lena said:

Great Article. Although the title is a little misleading. It should have been named "How Fiverr hides what goes on behind the scenes"

Never have I ever seen a requirement, goal, objective, or metric that has been so vague and impossible to decipher as the success score model.

The fact that we don't know how to influence it or change and grow beyond it is so frustrating to so many sellers. I mean take a look at the forums: every day there is a new thread where someone would rather turn to their peers than turn to fiverr for help answerings questions regarding the success score. No one would be upset with the success score if we could see a more transparent model. Leave the metrics and how it works the same, but give sellers a chance to see when and where they messed up. 

• Like 7

On 5/14/2024 at 6:24 PM, Lena said:

Everything can be fixed and/or improved. 

Nothing will improve until your team will fix the bugs inside the new level system. I also lost my level. Though I am getting lots of best reviews but the score doesn't improve. You know I am not the only one who is suffering because of this. There are lots of sellers are suffering now. FIverr will also suffer that's for sure!

• Like 3