Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

21 hours ago, vibronx said:

Very happy to have completed the Kingdom of Denmark set with Faroe Islands, Greenland, and Denmark. 🥳

Interesting stats:

I have gotten the most orders from Denmark with 117 orders (although someone in the forum claimed no one in Denmark would be interested in my gig  🙄

I have 82 orders from the Netherlands, while I only have 8 orders from their neighbors Belgium.

The countries I get the most "inquiries" from (pssst, it's really spam) I have only gotten a total of 11 orders from.

Despite many users getting most of their orders from the US (at least that is what I hear), I have only gotten 16 orders from the states.

Regarding that funny claim and number of orders, Germany is "only" on spot #3 for me, while #1, tadaaa, is Switzerland! (#2, if anyone wonders, is not Austria, although I have orders from there too), but Ukraine. 

Fun fact: I, too, have exactly a total of 11 orders from my 2 top "inquiries" countries combined.

21 hours ago, vibronx said:

It was (un)fortunately before his time! 😂

🤣

You have got to get on Brazil too! At least you have New Zealand. That one seems to be impossible for me to get!

I have New Zealand too. 

hope.png.1482ec75218e4c6542624786e885cc60.png

And green is the colour of hope, after all. Just be patience 😉 (I love that, by the way, I find it endearing.)

21 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

So far, I have the most countries 'Dominated' in this thread

Goes to show that anyone needs proofreading, the ones who haven't ordered from you yet only don't want to admit it 😉 Or is it because of the lightsaber, or your forum profile rank... 🤔

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my current map:

WD.png

still among my #lifegoals: fill in Iceland, Greenland, or perish trying (not typing the d word, as new forum likes feeling triggered by my posts)

Edited by miiila
  • Like 17

My multi-quote and edit ... trials ... didn't let me add this one and kept throwing it into an extra post for some reason. Further experimentations needed.

On 7/20/2021 at 11:34 AM, leannelrivers said:

I do enjoy the nostalgia of visiting the UK and paying for my fish 'n chips with a few English quid. 

I was in London for a few days, just before Covid really "became a thing". It was complicated to get a hold of a few 🐙 in advance here, you know, in case I needed to go to the chippy real quick before figuring out where to get the most with my card, find an ATM without fees.

Used to be far less of a fuss, they sent me from one bank establishment to another, and to the next, before I finally conquered that funny game's final boss and was allowed to give them far more than what I got back, comparatively (of course, used to earning $$ and having to funnel them to my € account via PP, I could keep my countenance just fine, and could avoid breaking into tears). I ended up using my card again in the end, just to keep some cash for next time because of that. Felt like Asterix on one of his Twelve Tasks, enduring "The Place That Sends You Mad".

• Like 11
  • Haha 4

This country here (circled in red) - Kyrgyzstan, i had to google it when i had the order. I'd never heard of it.

Guess who dominates Kyrgyzstan now????😇😇🤑

world dom.PNG

On 7/21/2021 at 4:28 PM, andywarburton said:

The southern countries need to make more of an effort as far as my map is concerned 😄

Come on Africa, where my orders at?

The lions got them. Hehehe

Edited by barrisam
  • Like 13
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 3

3 minutes ago, wp_kid said:

Discount avilable for Russian, Saudi Arabian , Mongolian,  Argentain , Mexican & Greenlander buyers 😄 Hire Meh.

Do you think it would be allowed to open a Gig only for buyers from ... ? 🤔 I guess not, such a pity, that would be a chance to reach my life goal an order from Iceland, Greenland 😉

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, miiila said:

such a pity

I have a gig "I will create a multilingual wordpress site for you" That opened a sell from China (a long waited sell)  😄 I'm expecting to cover 20% more World Domination from that gig only.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Hope you all are doing good.

Lets share the percentage of World Domination, and lets see how much we have explored. Lets motivate each others! 🤩

Share your percentage with the no. of completed orders along with a snap of world domination. Mine is 7%, done with 100 orders 😍

image.thumb.png.b0066bbffef471cfc0107b2f3acdbc41.png

• Like 12

It doesn't affect your ranking as far as I know, but it's always fun to get buyers from new countries. Not much you can do to increase it, though, since it will depend entirely on what you're offering and where the demand comes from. 

So don't worry so much about it. It can be fun to have a higher number, but you should focus on improving your gigs, services, and knowledge. Offer great value and high-quality services to your buyers, and instead of focusing solely on getting as many buyers as possible, try getting great buyers and keep them coming back. 

Your repeat business score matters because having many repeat buyers can get you a nice badge on your profile, which might increase sales. 
Buyers can't see your "world domination", and I think this is more for fun than anything else. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

It doesn't affect your ranking as far as I know, but it's always fun to get buyers from new countries. Not much you can do to increase it, though, since it will depend entirely on what you're offering and where the demand comes from. 

So don't worry so much about it. It can be fun to have a higher number, but you should focus on improving your gigs, services, and knowledge. Offer great value and high-quality services to your buyers, and instead of focusing solely on getting as many buyers as possible, try getting great buyers and keep them coming back. 

Your repeat business score matters because having many repeat buyers can get you a nice badge on your profile, which might increase sales. 
Buyers can't see your "world domination", and I think this is more for fun than anything else. 

Thank you so much for your great info,,,

• Like 10