Temporarily Disabled Account Due to ID verification

bobthebeatmaker

Question

Hello! I have been selling on Fiverr since 2018 and I've had no issue whatsoever. today I tried adding a new gig and Fiverr asked me to verify my ID. I took a photo if my ID and selfie using my mobile device and the next thing I know, my account got temporarily disabled. I wasn't provided another attempt to verify. 

Please help, I need to restore my account as soon as possible so I can respond to my clients. 

Thank you.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 185141.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

I have same problem. Last 6 days ago when I want to published my new Gigs then Fiverr asked me for ID Verification. I have completed the process with very difficulty. After that I got the notification that my account is temporarily disabled. 

When I sent SMS to Fiverr support team, the reply was same.

Screenshot_20240509-233237.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bobthebeatmaker said:

Please help, I need to restore my account as soon as possible so I can respond to my clients. 

The response you have received is automated by the 'Fiverr Support Team' bot. Write a reply to it to take a follow up and next time, a real human will address your query.

• Like 3

I messaged them on Facebook concerning this issue, they sais they forwarded my ticket number and their support team will get back to me. Although I haven't heard anything from them. I don't want to lose my account, I have been building my profile for years 😭 

• Like 2

@arafatcoco the only response i keep receiving is "

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the status of your account. Your account is restricted as you have failed the verification process.

After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final."

No further response from them and it's so devastating.

• Like 1