How can I get orders in Fiverr?

sharminnshima

You’ve made several posts just in the past week asking different variations of this same question. It is also one of the most asked questions on this forum and as such you can find answers easily.

Nobody can tell you why your gig is ranked in a specific place nor can anyone give you an easy answer as to how to fix it. Impressions you really can’t have much of an impact other than trying to work out the best SEO for your gig. But the algorithm seems to sort gigs around so these numbers tend to fluctuate over time.

If you don’t have a high percentage of clicks from those impressions that means that buyers who do see your gig in search results are not interested enough in your gig to click through.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/7/2021 at 4:47 AM, sharminnshima said:

Hello guys. I am a new seller. I can able to only one orders. I don’t know what is happened to me. I don’t have any new orders.I am very depressed about it. please help me guys. please help me everyone.

You have just posted (to yourself) the list of meaningless statements without substance which is being copied and spread all over the forum by new sellers with few or no sales.

Check this out: POSTING ON THE FORUM WILL NOT GET YOU ORDERS

I can able to only one orders.

They, and you, would be better following this: New Sellers … The True Way to Success! 

You have just posted (to yourself) the list of meaningless statements without substance which is being copied and spread all over the forum by new sellers with few or no sales.

Check this out: POSTING ON THE FORUM WILL NOT GET YOU ORDERS

I can able to only one orders.

They, and you, would be better following this: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

Thankyou brother i do not know. I will know for you

Hello guys. I am a new seller. I don’t know what is happened to me. I don’t have any new orders. I am very depressed about it. please help me guys. please help me everyone.

Hello sister Share your gig through social media

Try to stay maximum time on fiverr

Develop your skill day by day

Every day 10 buyer request send

Happy Fivering

Hello guys. I am a new seller. I don’t know what is happened to me. I don’t have any new orders. I am very depressed about it. please help me guys. please help me everyone.

Hello guys. I am a new seller. I can able to only one orders. I don’t know what is happened to me. I don’t have any new orders.I am very depressed about it. please help me guys. please help me everyone.

Echo 🔊

Echo Echo 🔊

Echo Echo Echo 🔊

Echo 🔊

Echo Echo 🔊

Echo Echo Echo 🔊

Echo 🔊

Echo Echo 🔊

Echo Echo Echo 🔊

Haven’t you noticed this reoccurring Fiverr Forum affliction before? :thinking:

Hello! everyone, I was get 1 order on Fiverr and suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page, I don’t know the reason then I read some topics, and some people also getting this kind of problem and they said its for few weeks. But its been a month and my gig is still on last page. I am not getting any new order or messages since last month. Please help me with this problem.

Search engine placement is something sellers do not have direct control over and is dictated by Fiverr in their own mysterious ways. There have been plenty of threads trying to decipher it.

Instead of fretting over things that one cannot change, focus on what you can influence and alter. Gig appearance, video, text, examples, category placement, pricing, targeting niches, and so many small details about a profile and gig page are absolutely in your command to change and heavily influences and dictates one’s fortunes (or misfortunes) on the platform.

-This is likely not the answer you wanted to hear, but is pertinent to addressing the underlying issue.

Hi, @sharminnshima please do let me know how to check that Fiverr throw the gig to the last page? how to check a gig’s rank on fiverr? thanks!

Search results vary from user to user hour by hour. You will not get consistent, uniform results. Fiverr is increasingly trying to personalize search results to match the individual users needs, history, and budget.

Search results vary from user to user hour by hour. You will not get consistent, uniform results. Fiverr is increasingly trying to personalize search results to match the individual users needs, history, and budget.

Hi, @enunciator please do let me know how to check a gig’s rank number on fiverr? thanks!

Archived