How can I get orders in Fiverr?

sharminnshima

There’s no need to wait 60 days, or any other amount of time either. And it’s not about your gigs or performance most likely. Even perfectly performing gigs can get thrown to last pages, where they can stick for days or years. Usually it happens after editing a gig, so avoid it like the plague.

But if your gigs are eligible for the promoted gigs feature, give it a try. At least I’ve seen significantly more impressions (And not from the promoted gigs) right after opt-ing in for it. It might be a coincidence though, as usually at this month my gigs get a first page position for a week or two, and then again next year in the 4th month.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s no need to wait 60 days, or any other amount of time either. And it’s not about your gigs or performance most likely. Even perfectly performing gigs can get thrown to last pages, where they can stick for days or years. Usually it happens after editing a gig, so avoid it like the plague.

But if your gigs are eligible for the promoted gigs feature, give it a try. At least I’ve seen significantly more impressions (And not from the promoted gigs) right after opt-ing in for it. It might be a coincidence though, as usually at this month my gigs get a first page position for a week or two, and then again next year in the 4th month.

Thank you so much for your good advice

On 5/2/2021 at 12:36 PM, arman_rahman said:

It will depends on your activity level on Fiverr and lots more so now you will must be try to active more on fiverr and share gigs on social media

STOP SPREADING THIS MISINFORMATION ABOUT SHARING YOUR GIG ON SOCIAL MEDIA! That does nothing except getting tiny amount of views and clicks 😡 

Even perfectly performing gigs can get thrown to last pages

This is very true. Fiverr will throw you to the back even with perfect performance. They are very much out with the old in with the new.

STOP SPREADING THIS MISINFORMATION ABOUT SHARING YOUR GIG ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

100%. I’m sick of seeing this too. It’s terrible advice. Nobody pays attention to random gig posts on social media. Not in the slightest. They scroll straight past. You need to build an audience and a brand that trusts you before you can even dream of getting leads this way.

Hello! everyone, I was get 1 order on Fiverr and suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page, I don’t know the reason then I read some topics, and some people also getting this kind of problem and they said its for few weeks. But its been a month and my gig is still on last page. I am not getting any new order or messages since last month. Please help me with this problem.

suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page

It is not true, I think your gig’s is not properly SEO, Suggest For you:

1.Title must be keep in first keyword

2.Description must be first keyword at least 5 time

3. package title & description must be first keyword

4.First Keyword as new seller will less comparative

Thanks

It isn’t 🙂 I have contacted fiverr customer support before creating it since I had my doubts too, explaining what exactly I’m planning to offer in this gig and they told me it’s absolutely ok 🙂

If they said it’s okay their answer is in conflict with what CS said in the screenshot in this link:

I try to save CS responses about Editorial Focus when I can. At least in 2015 they were trying to cut way back on gigs that related to creating things for other sellers and videos were in the denial group. Here is an actual screen shot from a user and the response from CS, though I’ve redacted some personal info. You’ll see that gig videos, gig reviews and gig visitors were all specifically disallowed at that time. Other Fiverr-related areas might have gotten by but wouldn’t have been liste…

Where they said (in July 2015) “Generally services that assist in promoting Gigs here on Fiverr are not permitted.”.

Hello! everyone, I was get 1 order on Fiverr and suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page, I don’t know the reason then I read some topics, and some people also getting this kind of problem and they said its for few weeks. But its been a month and my gig is still on last page. I am not getting any new order or messages since last month. Please help me with this problem.

and suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page,

If your gig is on the last page there’s probably less risk in editing it to improve it which might improve its position in search results.

eg. the “do best unique logo design” gig only has a couple of lines of text in the description. Maybe add a fuller description. Also all the package descriptions in that gig say “Best design” and nothing else. Maybe give more info in the package descriptions.

In “create a professional modern minimalist logo design” you say " feel free to contact inbox or Read FOQ’s for more clarification", but none of your gigs have any FAQs. Maybe adding some FAQs might help.

I was get 1 order on Fiverr and suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page, I don’t know the reason

I am not sure that how your buyer was satisfied. Buyer can leave a private feedback which is not visible. GIG lost its rank for bad private feedback.

I will wait

It will not be helpful for you and will not gain your gig rank if tyou wait. Do hard work and try to complete another awesome work.

If they said it’s okay their answer is in conflict with what CS said in the screenshot in this link:

I try to save CS responses about Editorial Focus when I can. At least in 2015 they were trying to cut way back on gigs that related to creating things for other sellers and videos were in the denial group. Here is an actual screen shot from a user and the response from CS, though I’ve redacted some personal info. You’ll see that gig videos, gig reviews and gig visitors were all specifically disallowed at that time. Other Fiverr-related areas might have gotten by but wouldn’t have been liste…

Where they said (in July 2015) “Generally services that assist in promoting Gigs here on Fiverr are not permitted.”.

This is their answer when I asked them on 2019 before creating my gig:

"Hi Paschalis,

No problem, it’s fine to check if things changed once in a while - it’s very considerate of you.

At this time, promoting Gigs via Facebook ads is still completely allowed and there’s no indication that the situation will change.

I hope that cleared things up for you and if you need anything else, feel free to ask.

Good luck with promoting Gigs!"

You don’t have to wait 60 days for it! Just keep on working hard to get new Orders and complete them on time with Buyers Satisfaction, In this Situation Buyer Request Section is one of the best way to get New Clients. Best of Luck!

I have the same problem. Already completed 2 orders. but doesn’t solve the problem. 1 new buyer and 1 old buyer, but my gig came to no impression no click.

And here is today’s customer support reply on the same issue:

"Hello Paschalis,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. I will assist you right away.

I checked these gigs and I can see that all of them are about Fiverr gigs promotion. Since it is allowed that a user promotes their gigs on social media and promotions are a big part of Fiverr’s marketplace, combining it is completely acceptable.

I hope that this information was helpful to you, and if there’s anything else, don’t hesitate to ask.

All the best!"

Sometimes gigs are pushed to the back so newcomers can also receive some orders. That’s why gigs with no reviews or bad reviews are on the first page. They are there temporarily.

“I will promote your fiverr gig” - Pretty sure this is against the terms of service…

Here is their actual response. This is from today.

411495304_Untitled-1.jpg.9cd086d74358cad15c482b626f74d248.jpg
Untitled-1σδφσφσ814×741 149 KB

It does not matter that your one gig will rank! please Create another gig, if possible, create another 6 gigs! hopefully one will be rank again!
try this in your Gig!

• Research About your Gig Topic
  • Create eye catching image
  • create SEO Title
  • put Keyword carefully
  • try to use your main focus keyword 3 times in the description.
    Thanks for Reading… 🙂

Hello everyone! I want to rank my gig which is now on the last page before that my gig was on the first page and de-rank and now on the last page. I want it on the first page to maintain my position on the first page. I want to know how to get more impressions and clicks and after that an order. please help me with some tips!!!

I think the simplest advice is that you should wait for your turn again. This is what I mean. Do you remember when you first came to Fiverr? They were people whose gigs were on the first page. After a while, Fiverr took them out of the first page to accommodate yours. That’s the same that has happened to your gig. Fiverr has taken it down to accommodate other people’s own.

It will get to your turn again. No one knows how Fiverr does it, but they will certainly bring up your gig again. Just be patient.

I hope this helps?

I think the simplest advice is that you should wait for your turn again. This is what I mean. Do you remember when you first came to Fiverr? They were people whose gigs were on the first page. After a while, Fiverr took them out of the first page to accommodate yours. That’s the same that has happened to your gig. Fiverr has taken it down to accommodate other people’s own.

It will get to your turn again. No one knows how Fiverr does it, but they will certainly bring up your gig again. Just be patient.

I hope this helps?

I will wait. Thank you for your importation

for importation, your gig title, the description should e SEO friendly Then for click your gig image should be so attractive and the price should be stranded like a beginner. and share your gig on social media like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc…

Hello,
The number of Impression and click on my Fiverr account has been steadily declining for about 1 month now. What is the reason for that? How to increase it? That’s why I don’t got any order. My is on the last that’s why the Impression and click has been steadily declining. Please help me with your advice…

Archived