How can I get orders in Fiverr?

sharminnshima

Thanks for the reply, @enunciator but how a person would know on which page its gig is currently placed so that to do the improvements if needed in the gig make the gig status perform better than before.

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, Fiverr Help and Education Center in the second paragraph.

(You manually click through the pages from the search results.)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Search results vary from user to user hour by hour. You will not get consistent, uniform results. Fiverr is increasingly trying to personalize search results to match the individual users needs, history, and budget.

I think I have to quote myself for the first time I think. And from the same thread!

Search results vary from user to user hour by hour. You will not get consistent, uniform results. Fiverr is increasingly trying to personalize search results to match the individual users needs, history, and budget.

Hello Sharminnshima,
Forgive me for checking all four of your gigs, all of which have short descriptions and are very weak. It seems made carelessly and less serious. You must create a description that describes your skills and your seriousness. How will buyers come if you seem not serious about managing your GIG? Also, take advantage of the FAQ section to answer common questions so that buyers can come with confidence.
Keep learning to improve the quality of your GIG. Good luck.

Hello! everyone,
I am new seller in Fiverr. my account age is 2 month. And I have completed 1 order. and Total Earning is $12. my gig always on the 1st page now today I see my gig Suddenly showing is last page? What is the reason? Now my account running 0 order. How can it possible? I ask many people what is the reason. but any people don’t know the right answer. they says your performances is low. if my performances is low my gig obviously stay in 2nd page. how can it stay in last page? other seller who are services provide no review no rating they are stay in 2nd page. I hope Fiverr system will be solved their bug. Please any one help me. Thank you so much.

Gigs seem to be rotating much more than before. Before new sellers used to be stickied to new arrivals and recommended categories and rotated around only slightly. And best selling category used to only show best selling gigs.

But now all the sorting categories are a weird mix, and there’s no sense to it. So gigs get thrown to last pages randomly even if they should be elsewhere. It’s very annoying. If you for example try to find services that have more than a thousand reviews, you may need to browse 10 pages to find what you need, when all of them used to be on first page of “best selling”.

As for how to remedy the situation, there’s no known workaround. You just have to wait and maybe keep updating your gig too with new keywords. And try to do some promotions to get people finding your services without Fiverr’s help. But people usually prefer to create their own store/other site if they have to do paid promotions to get viewers in, for seo purposes.

ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ ٱللَّٰهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Hello! to all of you,
I know this is a very general and repetitive question, or I would say it is the most asking question. I want to know how my impressions from thousands drop to hundreds within just 2-3 days without any mistake? How clicks can be down from hundreds to just tens?? Even sevens? Please guide?

Ok then. I would like to notify you some thing.

1. Try to to respond to buyers request as early as possible.
  2. While Sending the requests you need to make you need to make your Request Special
  3. Try to think different
  4. Tyr to Acquire new skills that related to your gigs. There is a lot of Fiverr Courses is there to Improve Sellers Skill.

Hope that You understand my Points.
All The Best.

Archived