How can I get orders in Fiverr?

sharminnshima

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I created my Fiverr account some days ago. I completed my first order on Fiverr. Well, I felt very nervous when I got knocked by the Buyer and I was thinking about whether I will be able to complete it or not. In the end, I was able to deliver it perfectly. To be honest Fiverr is an amazing platform. Personally, i liked it a lot very much and I will refer it to my other friends.

Fiverr gig image should be attractive beside the title, url and right keyword is key to increase your gig’s view, click and reach more people.

Again, share your gig every social media everyday and the content should be informative, attractive or helpful so that people will read your post what you want to exactly say or message them.

Join multiple group, community which is similar with your core skills and experience and gig service as well. Post regular as well all these groups too, again if anybody need any offer or build something which includes your skills, experience and gig apply there with share the particular gig.

This is how you can increase impression, click and views as well as create new opportunity regular basis. Use every second from your regular working time table I hope your success will come sooner.

Wish you a very good luck and all the best!

Thank you, Animul Ilam

Fiverr gig image should be attractive beside the title, url and right keyword is key to increase your gig’s view, click and reach more people.

Again, share your gig every social media everyday and the content should be informative, attractive or helpful so that people will read your post what you want to exactly say or message them.

Join multiple group, community which is similar with your core skills and experience and gig service as well. Post regular as well all these groups too, again if anybody need any offer or build something which includes your skills, experience and gig apply there with share the particular gig.

This is how you can increase impression, click and views as well as create new opportunity regular basis. Use every second from your regular working time table I hope your success will come sooner.

Wish you a very good luck and all the best!

Thank you, Animul Ilam

Thank you so much for your valuable reply animulilam

You need to search proper keyword for your GIG Title, Description and Tag, it will increase your Gig impression. And make an eyecatchy image for your GIG,it will help you to increase your click. You also need to share your GIG in different social media.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply sharmeen akhter

Hello! everyone, I was get 1 order on Fiverr and suddenly Fiverr throw my gig to the last page, I don’t know the reason then I read some topics, and some people also getting this kind of problem and they said its for few weeks. But its been a month and my gig is still on last page. I am not getting any new order or messages since last month. Please help me with this problem.

You don’t have to wait 60 days for it! Just keep on working hard to get new Orders and complete them on time with Buyers Satisfaction, In this Situation Buyer Request Section is one of the best way to get New Clients. Best of Luck!

After same problem I have finished 3 order with 5* review But until my gig in last page. I am leveled seller. Thanks

On 5/2/2021 at 5:46 AM, farhan_j said:

After same problem I have finished 3 order with 5* review But until my gig in last page. I am leveled seller. Thanks

Other sellers have better performance than you. Some delivery 3 orders in an hour, they have the same results, so obviously they rank higher. Then there are cancellations, late deliveries… all of these factor in. 

Other sellers have better performance than you. Some delivery 3 orders in an hour, they have the same results, so obviously they rank higher. Then there are cancellations, late deliveries… all of these factor in.

I have more then 200 best review and have more then 10 return buyers ( until getting order from them). Are all the seller better then me? ( there are so many seller have no review)

This is not true. My gig is the best on its category, with more postives reviews. My statistics are all 100%. My overall rating as a seller is 5.0 with no order cancelations etc. My gig is in the last page of best selling gigs on its category. Gigs with no reviews or gigs with 4,7 rating and lower are on first page.

This is not true. My gig is the best on its category, with more postives reviews. My statistics are all 100%. My overall rating as a seller is 5.0 with no order cancelations etc. My gig is in the last page of best selling gigs on its category. Gigs with no reviews or gigs with 4,7 rating and lower are on first page.

Sometimes gigs are pushed to the back so newcomers can also receive some orders. That’s why gigs with no reviews or bad reviews are on the first page. They are there temporarily.

“I will promote your fiverr gig” - Pretty sure this is against the terms of service…

Archived