iseohub

Checkout below scn shot

favicon.icoLightshot
98464163941fcb5c9d45278919bfcf8831e44e76_2_690x331.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

1K+ Seller on last page, is that joke ?

You guys are incredible. 🙂

All the Gigs of that account use links in Gig’s description that are not allowed by Fiverr.

Your husband violates ToS by this but still want an answer why aren’t your Gigs on first page of SRP?

Logo Design category is the most crowded category on Fiverr For information │ Number of services available in most competitive categories │Top countries and share

Rotation is the answer once forever.

@iseohub Talk to your husband to remove or update those links. There are tens of thousands waiting in a line when some Gigs or even accounts get removed or closed in Logo category. So the best your husband can do is to read the ToS and follow it. That’s all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please checkout all of comments, several time i told that, this is my husband issue, not my…

this is my husband issue

Let your husband speak for himself then!!

He should create his own forum post. At the moment it seems very confusing…

Information provided/shared in your post is misleading as your profile (iseohub) doesn’t prove this at all.

👇

821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating

this is my husband issue

Let your husband speak for himself then!!

He should create his own forum post. At the moment it seems very confusing…

Information provided/shared in your post is misleading as your profile (iseohub) doesn’t prove this at all.

👇

821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating

Yes it will be great…i told him…

Do you even know how many logo sellers are there? Thousands of them. You think being on the first page is your spot, have you bought it? Rotation occurs. You got exposure because of fiverr, now its somebody else
Having two accounts is against TOS. you should be praying that nobody on forum reports you, otherwise you will be sleeping on streets since you said this was your main job and now u joined part time job.

Do you even know how many logo sellers are there? Thousands of them. You think being on the first page is your spot, have you bought it? Rotation occurs. You got exposure because of fiverr, now its somebody else

Having two accounts is against TOS. you should be praying that nobody on forum reports you, otherwise you will be sleeping on streets since you said this was your main job and now u joined part time job.

I know that algorithm , but lot of gigs are last page, is it fair ?

The fiverr algorithm needs to give chance to newer sellers, if doesn’t happen, you wouldn’t have gotten a chance to sell in the first place. Whilst you may think its unfair, its necessary to introduce new sellers.

Whilst you may think its unfair, its necessary to introduce new sellers.

yes, every new seller have chance for get Recommended cato…, but best selling gig are last page, and i don’t request for get 1st page our old best selling gigs, but our gig are last page, you will unable to understand

Whilst you may think its unfair, its necessary to introduce new sellers.

yes, every new seller have chance for get Recommended cato…, but best selling gig are last page, and i don’t request for get 1st page our old best selling gigs, but our gig are last page, you will unable to understand

yes, every new seller have chance

So that’s why you created a new seller account?

I understand your logic now!!

If you want us to support you in since you dont understand. So i am here to give you my sympathies and ask you to pray. Life isnt fair. You have to live according to it

Life isnt fair.

Nah, Life is fair. it depends how people see it. I’m new and with this gig rotaion stuff I appreciate that. For me …Life is fair 😅

ding two or more acc

we know fiverr rule,This is my account after my hasband faced that issue, at this time he leave fiverr…try to understand our situation,…

Why is she even on page 14? She should be on page 1.

try to understand our situation,…

Try to understand her situation. She deserves to be on top 😛

Please try to get that there are 3500 pages of result in your husbands category. the fact you are on page 14 is miracle and you should be grateful.

3500 pages of results and you are in the first 14.

find last page in logo design, you can find 1k+ seller and lot of feedback sellers,

finely i ask one question

Why fiver have feedback option ? what is the value of feedback ? is feedback only symbol ?

it is not only my hasband issue. future you will be …

future you will be …

Rather than appreciating that this person guided but YOU failed to understand, you are cursing. I am glad it happened to you. This shows the level of professionalism. The 800 review thing, you are lying. A true professional isnt like you

find last page in logo design, you can find 1k+ seller and lot of feedback sellers,

finely i ask one question

Why fiver have feedback option ? what is the value of feedback ? is feedback only symbol ?

find last page in logo design,

The last page of logo design is page 3500!

It will take me a lifetime to get to see that page.

How you can not understand that you are in the first 14 pages out of 180000 people selling same thing as you.

Look around your city. Image all of them selling same thing as you, and you are in the front row, amongst first people on first 22 pages. That means 80% of your city population that is selling just as you is actualy on pages people never get to see, like ever.

You are not on the last page. People on the last page no one ever sees.

image.png.e56ddc62a459a1b0b616b0ce554997ca.png
image729×87 12.9 KB

image.png.0051e0f531a8efbaf091a98205b8b373.png

image.png.f9f839a9a59b7dd6a0ea918708410581.png

10 orders in queue while people are having zero orders for months and you are complaining.

Seriously guys, all of this replying to her is nonsense. If @iseohub does not like Fiverr’s algorithm and complains about having her/her husband’s gig in the 14th-or-so-page of the category and wants to find another job, let her. Sellers should be patient and work hard. If she doesn’t like it, then let her go away from here.

Also, @iseohub, here, people are trying to help you and you are being so unkind. We are ALL facing consequences from Fiverr’s algorithm. You and your husband are actually privileged to be at that level with all those reviews, because you surely have customers who keep coming back to you for orders, without even having to search for other sellers.

So, please, just stop complaining and be thankful for what you had and have. If you don’t like it, then okay, go find another job.

😊

Archived