Get ready for our next 'Top Rated' webinar - "Wanna be a Top Rated"

Yoav.M

Hi again everyone!

Learn to climb your way to the TOP at our upcoming webinar where you’ll hear from some of our star freelancers. 

Tune in at 11:00 am (EST) on March 27th, for all the tips you need to hit every level on your way to Top Rated.

Hope to see you there!

Register HERE.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 4

The prime crown. A dream of every Fiverr seller. I sometimes wonder why top-rated badge is so hard to catch even after completing the eligibility. Some wait for 5 years, some for 3–6 months, and some may be quicker than those. I think the final level of a game should obviously have some spice to it. Why not enjoy the game unconditionally? 

Edited by web_coder_nsd
  • Like 18

On 3/19/2024 at 10:43 PM, Yoav.M said:

Hi again everyone!

Learn to climb your way to the TOP at our upcoming webinar where you’ll hear from some of our star freelancers. 

Tune in at 11:00 am (EST) on March 27th, for all the tips you need to hit every level on your way to Top Rated.

Hope to see you there!

Register HERE.

very eager to join this webinar

• Like 12

I hope it covers how to get your status back after you have someone do black hat on it that you lose your status like we did. We had 9 buyers buy then within minutes cancelled. it after us and I had 2 tech support people say nothing they could do. Last person fixed it but then fiverr new system had us back down again. tech support hasnt responded since 🙃

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, webhoo said:

waiting for webinar and its 12 minutes late from starting or is it me?

Same here. I received the link, but when I clicked on it, it said "Meeting has not started". 

Edited by uptwee
  • Like 9

Please excuse us for the delay in this webinar, this is due to a technical issue.

The webinar's recording will be shared with all of you within the next few days.

• Like 8