Okay, I'm back.....(20 characters)

writer99025

Brother @eoinfinnegan #UPYOUR Really man, I’m down to 12-13 orders from the usual 40-50. Time to order a few articles.

That’s about all I can do for you, to order I mean. When I have something I will but I am done giving out advice to established sellers for a while.

Haha, when did I ever ask anyone for advice on anything? But I know why you said that, don’t worry about it, and don’t get upset.

Now that I remember, I probably consulted you on a few things. That makes you the only person I’ve ever asked for advice in my life, freelancing or otherwise. LOL.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I forgot …Brother @balubfa12 everything fine? The little kid doing great? Just focus on your work and maybe find a stable offline job in addition to the Fiverr stuff. I know you’re doing very well right now, but you never know with freelancing. You’re good enough and talented enough to find a decent position in any local web design company.

Hi Brother, Welcome back.

I am happy to see you here again. Yes my kid is doing really good and his learning ability increased and his speech also improved. Thanks for your love and care regarding my child’s progress.

Regarding work i am doing good and i got few regular buyers and it is going well as of now.

Me and my wife are planning to start a business locally. with in next 2 months we will start it. I am also learning new technologies to improve my skills. I am learning Wordpress and Wix too.

I always respect your suggestion and kind words. Thanks a million for your well wishes. All the best for your fiverr and freelance career.

Brother @newsmike Remember what I said about 2020. Even 2018 we’re gonna do well 😃

Brother @eoinfinnegan **************, I’m down to 12-13 orders from the usual 40-50. Time to order a few articles.

@cyaxrex : Heard about your Bitcoin billions. Awesome, but diversify.

Aunt Vickie @vickiespencer : Not long to go for Level 2

@misscrystal As mysterious as ever

@nikavoice Hey, whatever you’re doing keep doing that, you’re a genuinely happy person

@mariokluser You’re my favorite poster here now that the “One that Shall Not be Named” cannot come back for another 999 years.

Pro Paul @paulmaplesden You give great advice, Always read your posts. Your advice on going “niche” is something I have considered for a while.

Anyone I missed?

Mod Note: Edited for rude/disrespectful comment.

A warm welcome back - always good to have a familiar face on the forum.

Hi Brother, Welcome back.

I am happy to see you here again. Yes my kid is doing really good and his learning ability increased and his speech also improved. Thanks for your love and care regarding my child’s progress.

Regarding work i am doing good and i got few regular buyers and it is going well as of now.

Me and my wife are planning to start a business locally. with in next 2 months we will start it. I am also learning new technologies to improve my skills. I am learning Wordpress and Wix too.

I always respect your suggestion and kind words. Thanks a million for your well wishes. All the best for your fiverr and freelance career.

Wonderful brother, that is even better. Start a business, create jobs, I wish every Indian would do that instead of begging the government for jobs. Even if you employ one or two people, that would be great. Best wishes!

U3SXlUM.jpg1932x2576 442 KB

Missed me?

Your selfie looks like you took it from inside prison. - And that prison life made you mean.

I used to watch Prisoner Cell Block H. Sorry for however hard it was on you.

I used to watch Prisoner Cell Block H

I loved that show - I would make sure I watched it every single day… This is the old one by the way, that was shown in the 80s / 90s - not the new fangled Wentworth thing…

Wonderful brother, that is even better. Start a business, create jobs, I wish every Indian would do that instead of begging the government for jobs. Even if you employ one or two people, that would be great. Best wishes!

yes i will hire 2 to 3 employees

Brother @newsmike Remember what I said about 2020. Even 2018 we’re gonna do well 😃

Brother @eoinfinnegan **************, I’m down to 12-13 orders from the usual 40-50. Time to order a few articles.

@nikavoice Hey, whatever you’re doing keep doing that, you’re a genuinely happy person

@mariokluser You’re my favorite poster here now that the “One that Shall Not be Named” cannot come back for another 999 years.

Pro Paul @paulmaplesden You give great advice, Always read your posts. Your advice on going “niche” is something I have considered for a while.

Anyone I missed?

Whoa! 😯

It’s a 🐦, it’s a 🛩️

No, it’s SUPERMODIJIBHAI 😛

Writer, it’s good to have you back. :clap:t4:

Damn, time does fly! I wasn’t sure if you were coming back or not. Glad you did!

Major Kudos to you for coming back and sharing a :camera_flash:

As far as I can tell that’s not a jailbreak photo. I mean look at the pretty pink flowers behind you. They don’t grow beautiful gardens like that in prison. At least I don’t think so.

I can’t remember the name of the plant tho. I grew up with those, I remember plucking the flowers off and sticking it in my hair. Also, when I went to Cali, I took pictures of one it was in full bloom.

YouGotItDude.gif.aea7e8164c83bb5ace35434e74edefb4.gif

I’ve been so wrapped up in academia life, real life stuff other business ventures. I’m all about making money, success and not settling for less. I’m looking at the bigger picture, my head is definitely not in the ☁️ clouds.

You came back in the nick of time.

See this thread, would love your feedback. 😃

Since Fiverr is global community and marketplace, I decided to post something for the global community Fifa World cup is next month. Are you excited?.. Which country do you think is going to win the Fifa World Cup this year or which country are you supporting? [images]

Anyway, keep on being “you” and don’t worry about what others think.

Can’t please them all, that’s how I roll. :ok_hand:t4:

Cheers! 🍹

Whoa! 😯

It’s a 🐦, it’s a 🛩️

No, it’s SUPERMODIJIBHAI 😛

Writer, it’s good to have you back. :clap:t4:

Damn, time does fly! I wasn’t sure if you were coming back or not. Glad you did!

Major Kudos to you for coming back and sharing a :camera_flash:

As far as I can tell that’s not a jailbreak photo. I mean look at the pretty pink flowers behind you. They don’t grow beautiful gardens like that in prison. At least I don’t think so.

I can’t remember the name of the plant tho. I grew up with those, I remember plucking the flowers off and sticking it in my hair. Also, when I went to Cali, I took pictures of one it was in full bloom.

YouGotItDude

I’ve been so wrapped up in academia life, real life stuff other business ventures. I’m all about making money, success and not settling for less. I’m looking at the bigger picture, my head is definitely not in the ☁️ clouds.

You came back in the nick of time.

See this thread, would love your feedback. 😃

Since Fiverr is global community and marketplace, I decided to post something for the global community Fifa World cup is next month. Are you excited?.. Which country do you think is going to win the Fifa World Cup this year or which country are you supporting? [images]

Anyway, keep on being “you” and don’t worry about what others think.

Can’t please them all, that’s how I roll. :ok_hand:t4:

Cheers! 🍹

LOL…That’s a picture of the terrace from the first floor of my house. We have windows like that in India to prevent theft. Remember the pics of my garden from a long time ago? I’m quite proud of it.

Yeah, you’re obviously smart. Smart people get things done, they don’t whine or complain about circumstances. People like you are like 1% of humanity.

LOL…That’s a picture of the terrace from the first floor of my house. We have windows like that in India to prevent theft. Remember the pics of my garden from a long time ago? I’m quite proud of it.

Yeah, you’re obviously smart. Smart people get things done, they don’t whine or complain about circumstances. People like you are like 1% of humanity.

Remember the pics of my garden from a long time ago? I’m quite proud of it.

Yup! Very beautiful garden, too. Your 🏡 house is quite nice and yes you should be very proud of your garden and accomplishments, too. I still haven’t worked on my garden, a work-in-progress. I’ll have some beautiful hibiscus 🌺 plants, marigolds and hang some ferns.

Aw, thanks! 😁 I’m not one to burden others with my problems, I deal with my probs head on that’s how I was raised. Instead of moping around etc. I get up off my tushie and make moves to find ways to resolve it. I can’t depend on any other human but “myself”.

BeBold.jpg.f92d183bdbd6758a1398176f2fcb0b42.jpg

Of course, I’m BOLD! 😛

Remember the pics of my garden from a long time ago? I’m quite proud of it.

Yup! Very beautiful garden, too. Your 🏡 house is quite nice and yes you should be very proud of your garden and accomplishments, too. I still haven’t worked on my garden, a work-in-progress. I’ll have some beautiful hibiscus 🌺 plants, marigolds and hang some ferns.

Aw, thanks! 😁 I’m not one to burden others with my problems, I deal with my probs head on that’s how I was raised. Instead of moping around etc. I get up off my tushie and make moves to find ways to resolve it. I can’t depend on any other human but “myself”.

BeBold

Of course, I’m BOLD! 😛

I noticed that. Never seen you resort to victimhood or the victim complex which has become so fashionable with young people of your generation. No sense of entitlement either. Very good. You will go far.

Anyone I missed?

Writer, oh how I have missed you here! It is so good to see you again. 😍

About your picture. Your garden is lovely. I had 2 first thoughts. 1. My boy is not smiling! :roll_eyes:

So you have been keeping track of me. 😊 I need to make.

Oh aye - Leicester City - very respectable finish mid-table, not relegated! 😉

Alas, my sport is 🏀

Welcome back, we’ve all been expecting you and closely watching the timer run out 😁 Obviously it wasn’t the same without you, so don’t do that to us again, we need you here 😉

I second that! Listen to your Auntie and be a good boy so you can continue to hang out with us. 🤨

In a class, I took once the professor said the most mentally healthy people do not waste time complaining. Instead, they go right to the solution. Thus they “get things done” as you say. So @nikavoice is not only smart she is mentally healthy too!

Well, the floors won’t sweep themselves as I do not own a Roomba. :rofl:

It is good to 👀

About your picture. Your garden is lovely. I had 2 first thoughts. 1. My boy is not smiling! :roll_eyes:

Alas, my sport is 🏀

Welcome back, we’ve all been expecting you and closely watching the timer run out 😁 Obviously it wasn’t the same without you, so don’t do that to us again, we need you here 😉

I second that! Listen to your Auntie and be a good boy so you can continue to hang out with us. 🤨

In a class, I took once the professor said the most mentally healthy people do not waste time complaining. Instead, they go right to the solution. Thus they “get things done” as you say. So @nikavoice is not only smart she is mentally healthy too!

It is good to 👀

1. My boy is not smiling!

It’s impossible for me to smile Aunt Vickie after a recent loss for my party in my state elections. I am full of disgust for humanity because of that.

(We won the most seats with 104 out of 224, but the one that came 3rd with 37 formed the government in a coalition with the party that lost - 79 seats.)

Also, I am full of contempt and disgust for the media and the establishment class.

But of course, that has nothing to do with Fiverr. You asked a question, I gave the answer. Talking to you guys has been a relief.

Alas, my sport is 🏀

It is good to 👀

Alas, my sport is 🏀 and the Yankees are still doing well.

I’m in the same

Now, we’re stuck with the same two teams for the last 4️⃣ years. It’s getting old!

I was rooting for the Celtics 🍀

I won’t be watching the Finals Cavs 🆚 Warriors, grr. I’d be cussin’ at the 📺

Honestly, I’m sick & tired of watching the same two 🏀 teams at the end.

Hey lovely lady, how are you?

Doing pretty darn good!

A biiiiiiit busy right now translating a script about the top 5 most luxurious prisons in the world for a youtuber, hehehe.

It’s OK, I’m almost done and I’m having lunch soon with my friend at the Tofu House!

Doing pretty darn good!

A biiiiiiit busy right now translating a script about the top 5 most luxurious prisons in the world for a youtuber, hehehe.

It’s OK, I’m almost done and I’m having lunch soon with my friend at the Tofu House!

Awesome, my regards to Abe-san.

Few quick thoughts…

Brother @fastcopywriter : You have to find your own way. No point in asking people for advice or getting upset on the forum. When a man is down, he has to find his own way out of it. Nobody can help… even your well-wishers can’t help. But my advice, for what’s it’s worth: Things have changed a lot in the U.S. last 12-18 months. Jobs arer easily available, wages are up, you are in Florida, you have many years of experience in advertising, I am sure youo will find something. Look for a good offline job. I think you have reached a plateau on Fiverr, everyone does. I have as well. But remember, there is always a way out, you have to keep looking.

Look for a good offline job. I think you have reached a plateau on Fiverr, everyone does.

Maybe i have, but an offline job isn’t an option. Being a copywriter in the real world isn’t like being one on Fiverr. In the real world, you have to work on projects you don’t like, deal with office politics, long hours, it’s just not worth it.

The economy is doing great, but if I ever get a full-time job again, I don’t want to work as a copywriter. I’d rather work with dogs, but sadly, I have no experience in that arena. I’ve been thinking about volunteering to get some experience.

P.S. You should smile in your pictures. 🙂

Look for a good offline job. I think you have reached a plateau on Fiverr, everyone does.

Maybe i have, but an offline job isn’t an option. Being a copywriter in the real world isn’t like being one on Fiverr. In the real world, you have to work on projects you don’t like, deal with office politics, long hours, it’s just not worth it.

The economy is doing great, but if I ever get a full-time job again, I don’t want to work as a copywriter. I’d rather work with dogs, but sadly, I have no experience in that arena. I’ve been thinking about volunteering to get some experience.

In the real world, you have to work on projects you don’t like, deal with office politics, long hours, it’s just not worth it.

That is called being an adult. It’s all the rage.

Don’t ever get a full-time job again. - Or if you do, opt for a complete career change and change of scenery by doing TEFL teaching abroad. (Cambodia pays $1K - $2K even if you’re not qualified).

I have maybe a handful of friends who have been able to use their degrees and hold down a single professional job. The majority of others have either climbed up high somewhere and suddenly been made unnecessary, or ended up in retail because in my part of the UK, its literally just shops.

Go the dog route. Better yet, become a beekeeper. It’s going to be the job to be in by 2030. - Also, building a Faraday cage around a beehive prevents colony collapse disorder. (Not that THE MAN wants you to know that of course). This being the case, even on your first day you could save a beehive!

Either way, follow your dreams.

In the real world, you have to work on projects you don’t like, deal with office politics, long hours, it’s just not worth it.

So when Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard, was he being an adult? When Steve Jobs built computers from his garage, was he being matured?

I’m not comparing myself to them, I’m just saying there’s more than one way to be an adult. Maybe you like the 40-hour a week grind, I don’t. I’ve done it, I’ve worked all over the country, small and big agencies, and they’re all the same.

Besides, I’m 43-years-old, I’m too old to go back to advertising. I know that industry! A 60-year-old coworker of mine, a freaking genius, was kept away from the Nike pitch because the Creative Director believed that Nike is a young brand and old people have nothing to say. It’s the only industry where being experienced isn’t worth a damn.

Or if you do, opt for a complete career change and change of scenery by doing TEFL teaching abroad.

I would love to do that, thanks for the suggestion. Beekeeper? I’m terrified of bees, always have, always will. Just the buzzing they make freaks me out.

Don’t know if the faraday cage will protect your beehive, a faraday cage protects electronics during an EMP attack. Of course, having read One Second After and other EMP books, the best course of action would be to own a Jeep or another vehicle built in the 70s, with no electronics. Maybe a Pre-1985 Toyota Hilux 4×4, pre-1980’s American-made Trucks and SUVs, Sand Rail or Dune Buggy.

I’m no expert, but I can google.

Archived