🍍 ✈️ 🌴 Travel Time: Where would you go & with who? 😍 🌺

nikavoice

• 2 years later...

No, no, no, no, I want to go to the future. I am a Star Wars and Trekkie fan. I want to visit the planets, like Uranus and Saturn and other solar systems. This would be so awesome. Scientists say that we live in different time dimensions. If we knew how, we could travel from one to the other. I don't know if anyone here in this forum has done any research on this, but platinum group medals, when heated to a very high temperature will disappear. Where do they go? Then when removed from the heat, they will reappear.Β 

• Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

For the next summer, i am planning to go to Norway. Go to the Stavanger, rent a motorcyle and travel trough the south beachline to the Oslo and back to Stavanger. Way on the back route will be more inlands so that i see different places. It will take about 10-15 days and probbly take about 3000 euros(with flight and visa etc)Β  depending on the places im staying.

I have looked at the roads im gonna travel, it has nice roads and nice views. And there are some places to stay with outdoor activities like archery and horseback riding. It all sounds great.

Of course i need to be able to afford it. But its a lifetime experience so its worth the money im gonna spend.

With who? that remains to be seen πŸ˜„Β 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I dream of staying at Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya. It's a boutique hotel near the Giraffe Centre, where you can eat breakfast while the giraffes stick their heads in the window in order to be fed. It's so incredible to spend time up close and personal with these beautiful, graceful, gentle creatures 😍

Edited by sara_rob
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...