๐Ÿ โœˆ๏ธ ๐ŸŒด Travel Time: Where would you go & with who? ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŒบ

nikavoice

๐Ÿ๏ธ

Just another fun & chill thread to pass the โŒš time.

If you could be anywhere in the world right nowโ€ฆ Where would you go and with who? (+1)
Note: It could be a friend, family member, significant other, stranger. Frenemy, pet or even a forum member if that tickles your fancy. ๐Ÿคญ

Iโ€™ll ๐Ÿ‘  kick this thing offโ€ฆ

I would go to Bora Bora (Island in French Polynesia)

BoraBoraIsland.jpeg.dc7f2d44fcd0e2905ff6e69b7ba36fbb.jpeg

The BIG question who would I bring with me? :thinking: Iโ€™d go alone to get some R&R time - a little outdoor frolic, meditation, skinny dipping, selfies and reading 50 shades of grey ๐Ÿ“š

• NO ๐Ÿ“ฑ phone
  • NO ๐Ÿ“บ
  • NO work
  • NO B.S.
  • NO Distractions
  • NO stress and last but not least no male drama. ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ๏ธ

Take it away! ๐Ÿน (pictures are fine, too) Fyi~ post more than once itโ€™s no biggy. See, today I wannabe in Bora Bora tomorrow itโ€™ll be inโ€ฆ well stay tuned! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 33
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

๐Ÿ๏ธ

ย 

ย 

If you could be anywhere in the world right nowโ€ฆ Where would you go and with who? (+1)

Note: It could be a friend, family member, significant other, stranger. Frenemy, pet or even a forum member if that tickles your fancy. ๐Ÿคญ

The BIG question who would I bring with me? :thinking: Iโ€™d go alone to get some R&R time - a little outdoor frolic, meditation, skinny dipping, selfies and reading 50 shades of grey ๐Ÿ“š

• NO ๐Ÿ“ฑ phone
  • NO ๐Ÿ“บ
  • NO work
  • NO B.S.
  • NO Distractions

๐Ÿ๏ธ

Take it away! ๐Ÿน (pictures are fine, too) Fyi~ post more than once itโ€™s no biggy. See, today I wannabe in Bora Bora tomorrow itโ€™ll be inโ€ฆ well stay tuned! ๐Ÿ˜Ž, interesting country, and I wanna see that vintage culture. Recently, a friend of mine visited Cuba and he was mesmerized by the beaches, the food, the nature and the mentality. I would probably go by myself or with a friend that is adventurist. I wanna catch the time while they are still a communist republic. Itโ€™s like going back in time.

However, I would like my phone and laptop with me. It might inspire me to start writing a book (of course in Macedonian, my English isnโ€™t that good).

I would take my ๐Ÿ“ท with me, as I love photography. Some of you had already seen my travel photos, they are not pro, but they make me happy so, itโ€™s a win.

Photos of Cuba, not mine!

vintage-cars-old-havana-cuba-cr-michael-petit.thumb.jpg.f359f994a60bdb6a35fee8acd7f6fbae.jpg

the-famous-beach-of-varadero-in-cuba-with-a-calm-turquoise-ocean-stock-photo-image-id-120100012-1422376656-hdNh.thumb.jpg.6e47f1e34aec3601521096a04ae2472a.jpg

cuba-hero-banner-2.thumb.jpg.978f1f492e42305b24f474ed9fd13bca.jpg

Well, Me, Myself & I hahaha

Okay, selfish! Why donโ€™t you invite a couple fellows forum members. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1

My destination is ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ, interesting country, and I wanna see that vintage culture. Recently, a friend of mine visited Cuba and he was mesmerized by the beaches, the food, the nature and the mentality. I would probably go by myself or with a friend that is adventurist. I wanna catch the time while they are still a communist republic. Itโ€™s like going back in time.

However, I would like my phone and laptop with me. It might inspire me to start writing a book (of course in Macedonian, my English isnโ€™t that good).

I would take my ๐Ÿ“ท with me, as I love photography. Some of you had already seen my travel photos, they are not pro, but they make me happy so, itโ€™s a win.

• Like 9

You stole mine! I love those over the water bungalows! I will have to :thinking: now.

I love those over the water bungalows! I will have to :thinking: now.

Yeah.

It looks so beautiful and tranquil. Iโ€™d love to submerge myself in that environment for a week. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

My destination is ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ, interesting country, and I wanna see that vintage culture. Recently, a friend of mine visited Cuba and he was mesmerized by the beaches, the food, the nature and the mentality. I would probably go by myself or with a friend that is adventurist. I wanna catch the time while they are still a communist republic. Itโ€™s like going back in time.

Okay, selfish! Why donโ€™t you invite a couple fellows forum members. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ as a travel destination, I mean with the last regime and everything that came along with it. However, itโ€™s something to think about now, I suppose. I heard a rumor Tupac Shakur is living there. ๐Ÿคซ

Yes! The Vienna photos were amazing, thank you for sharing. ๐Ÿ™‚

I need some new headshots, maybe, just maybe youโ€™ll be the perfect :camera_flash: photographer.

I totally would. (a few names come to mind ๐Ÿ˜›) But then people would get jealz/mad that I didnโ€™t include them on the list. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Like 7

๐Ÿ๏ธ

ย 

ย 

• NO ๐Ÿ“ฑ phone
  • NO ๐Ÿ“บ
  • NO work
  • NO B.S.
  • NO Distractions

๐Ÿ๏ธ

Take it away! ๐Ÿน (pictures are fine, too) Fyi~ post more than once itโ€™s no biggy. See, today I wannabe in Bora Bora tomorrow itโ€™ll be inโ€ฆ well stay tuned! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

A client from N Carolina sent me this video recently (cos he likes to chat and stuff).

The location is approx 2 hours away from me so perhaps I need to just go and do itโ€ฆ

ย 

As for the companion, I am also up for

no male drama

but if there are other options then perhapsโ€ฆ

Bora-bora seems nice but I would worry that it might get bora-boring after a while

• Like 14

Interesting topic. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I would go somewhere where itโ€™s HOT and next to the sea. ๐Ÿ๏ธ Not like hot, hot, but hot.
My preferred destinations are Cayman Islands, Panama, Australia or New Zealand (donโ€™t know why really as there are a lot of fantastic destinations, but I just like it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ), but well, I will have to work really hard for really long time to make it happen. :slight_smile: I wouldnโ€™t just go to vacations there, but I would love to move there, work there (or freelance if that would bring me enough money to live - or little of both). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So if anyone is from these places and knows for a good job - let me know. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ :tropical_drink::palm_tree:

• Like 11

A client from N Carolina sent me this video recently (cos he likes to chat and stuff).

The location is approx 2 hours away from me so perhaps I need to just go and do itโ€ฆ

ย 

As for the companion, I am also up for

no male drama

but if there are other options then perhapsโ€ฆ

Bora-bora seems nice but I would worry that it might get bora-boring after a while

I just watched ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

One word: BREATHTAKING ๐Ÿ˜

OMG, so youโ€™re like 2 hours away? Mini getaways should be the thing to do, well with that special someone of course.

Failte Ireland is truly splendid. Maybe this is where Iโ€™ll want to be tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜›

Iโ€™m intrigued by the beauty.

Theโ€ฆ

Wild

Rugged

Untamed

The drive

The music & VO was spectacular, too. Iโ€™M SOLD!!! :ok_hand:t4:

As for the companion

The bearded lady or a hottie? ๐Ÿคญ

Blah!

Are you sure about that? Nothing is ever boring if youโ€™re with me tho.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I would visit some of these, especially numbers 1 and 2:

ย 

Thanks for sharing this vid some cool destinations.

My favesโ€ฆ

Giraffe Manor, Nairobi, Kenya. Wow, breakfast with :giraffe:s Yup, Iโ€™ll try it!

British Columbia Tree ๐ŸŒฒ spheres, eco-friendly, like totally.

The hotel Costa Verde airplane retreat is BRILLIANT!

Attrap Reves, France - Outdoor room. The jacuzzi is perf!

Henna-na Hotel, Japan Discobot should apply for a job :robot: I mean have you ever?

• Like 9
  • Up 1

EGYPT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You and @catwriter have something in common. ๐Ÿ˜„

So who would you take? our dearest ๐Ÿฑ or who?

I would like to visit St. Petersburg and ofcourse Hermitage museum. Iโ€™m amazed with it. :star_struck:

Nice! โ€ฆ and who would accompany you on this trip?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

EGYPT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You and @catwriter have something in common. ๐Ÿ˜„

So who would you take? our dearest ๐Ÿฑ or who?

I would like to visit St. Petersburg and ofcourse Hermitage museum. Iโ€™m amazed with it. :star_struck:

Nice! โ€ฆ and who would accompany you on this trip?

You! But I guess you donโ€™t like winter โ„๏ธ

• Like 8

I just watched ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

One word: BREATHTAKING ๐Ÿ˜

OMG, so youโ€™re like 2 hours away? Mini getaways should be the thing to do, well with that special someone of course.

Failte Ireland is truly splendid. Maybe this is where Iโ€™ll want to be tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜›

Theโ€ฆ

Wild

Rugged

Untamed

The drive

The music & VO was spectacular, too. Iโ€™M SOLD!!! :ok_hand:t4:

As for the companion

Blah!

Theโ€ฆ

Wild

Rugged

Untamed

The drive

Ok, but enough about meโ€ฆ

Can one not be both?

Well perhaps, but you never mentioned we would be there at the same time! We could be Bora-Bora neighbors!

• Like 10

Brr, Iโ€™m a hot-blooded Island girl so the cold weather is brutal, I have a hard time. ๐Ÿ˜จ

Iโ€™ll go but Iโ€™ll need one of these (faux of course) ๐Ÿ˜›

Faux #1

coat2.thumb.jpg.facf50dbb95af7cd76e08e0a1acfac15.jpg
Faux #2

coat.thumb.jpg.9cd9bf50083e8b6b0165f4ee88600ada.jpg

โ€ฆ and a nice HOT cup ofโ€ฆ

hotlatte.gif.865c0ed89d43a6e3068986a008d2a486.gif

Oh and a fireplace ๐Ÿ”ฅ

โ– โ– โ– โ–  Mr. GQ himself is in the building. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Well perhaps, but you never mentioned we would be there at the same time! We could be Bora-Bora neighbors!

True. You can always take @fonthaunt with you. ๐Ÿ™‚ then weโ€™ll have neighborly fun. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Like 10

Brr, Iโ€™m a hot-blooded Island girl so the cold weather is brutal, I have a hard time. ๐Ÿ˜จ

Iโ€™ll go but Iโ€™ll need one of these (faux of course) ๐Ÿ˜›

Faux #1

Faux #2

โ€ฆ and a nice HOT cup ofโ€ฆ

hotlatte

Oh and a fireplace ๐Ÿ”ฅ

โ– โ– โ– โ–  Mr. GQ himself is in the building. ๐Ÿ˜‹

True. You can always take @fonthaunt with you. ๐Ÿ™‚ then weโ€™ll have neighborly fun. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

You can always take @fonthaunt with you.

Well obviously she will be with me - I thought that went without saying?

• Like 7

The Serengeti National Park in Tanzania so I can go on an African safari!

I would love to relax in one of the luxury hotels, eat like there is no tomorrow and go for a hot balloon through the park - if, Iโ€™m really lucky, I may even see lions/leopards/cheetahโ€™s chasing their dinner!

I honestly donโ€™t know anyone with the same vacation ideas as me, so not sure.

image.jpg.e240a31cf84629d616816f6cbc4c2d12.jpg

image.jpg.e5f189fcd53a245d4072e33a5fb0d22b.jpg

image.jpg.ace03d18e5e8a15a8242a4219c27e2b3.jpg

• Like 12

The Serengeti National Park in Tanzania so I can go on an African safari!

I would love to relax in one of the luxury hotels, eat like there is no tomorrow and go for a hot balloon through the park - if, Iโ€™m really lucky, I may even see lions/leopards/cheetahโ€™s chasing their dinner!

I honestly donโ€™t know anyone with the same vacation ideas as me, so not sure.

Awesome idea, dear! I have those wishes too, but there are a lot of obstacles for traveling some places at this moment, at least for me.

I would love to visit the Victoria Falls, which are in Central Africa, thatโ€™s one of the few places that I would love to see in Africa. ๐Ÿ˜

livingstone-island-main.thumb.jpg.6ac2de4480aa1e2b9ce6b6a6100c3ef5.jpg
  • Like 10