🍍 ✈️ 🌴 Travel Time: Where would you go & with who? 😍 🌺

nikavoice

🏝️

Just another fun & chill thread to pass the time.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now… Where would you go and with who? (+1)
Note: It could be a friend, family member, significant other, stranger. Frenemy, pet or even a forum member if that tickles your fancy. 🤭

I’ll 👠 kick this thing off…

I would go to Bora Bora (Island in French Polynesia)

BoraBoraIsland.jpeg.dc7f2d44fcd0e2905ff6e69b7ba36fbb.jpeg

The BIG question who would I bring with me? :thinking: I’d go alone to get some R&R time - a little outdoor frolic, meditation, skinny dipping, selfies and reading 50 shades of grey 📚

• NO 📱 phone
  • NO 📺
  • NO work
  • NO B.S.
  • NO Distractions
  • NO stress and last but not least no male drama. 😛

🏝️

Take it away! 🍹 (pictures are fine, too) Fyi~ post more than once it’s no biggy. See, today I wannabe in Bora Bora tomorrow it’ll be in… well stay tuned! 😎

• Like 51
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

🏝️

If you could be anywhere in the world right now… Where would you go and with who? (+1)

Note: It could be a friend, family member, significant other, stranger. Frenemy, pet or even a forum member if that tickles your fancy. 🤭

The BIG question who would I bring with me? :thinking: I’d go alone to get some R&R time - a little outdoor frolic, meditation, skinny dipping, selfies and reading 50 shades of grey 📚

• NO 📱 phone
  • NO 📺
  • NO work
  • NO B.S.
  • NO Distractions

🏝️

Take it away! 🍹 (pictures are fine, too) Fyi~ post more than once it’s no biggy. See, today I wannabe in Bora Bora tomorrow it’ll be in… well stay tuned! 😎, interesting country, and I wanna see that vintage culture. Recently, a friend of mine visited Cuba and he was mesmerized by the beaches, the food, the nature and the mentality. I would probably go by myself or with a friend that is adventurist. I wanna catch the time while they are still a communist republic. It’s like going back in time.

However, I would like my phone and laptop with me. It might inspire me to start writing a book (of course in Macedonian, my English isn’t that good).

I would take my 📷 with me, as I love photography. Some of you had already seen my travel photos, they are not pro, but they make me happy so, it’s a win.

Photos of Cuba, not mine!

vintage-cars-old-havana-cuba-cr-michael-petit.thumb.jpg.f359f994a60bdb6a35fee8acd7f6fbae.jpg

the-famous-beach-of-varadero-in-cuba-with-a-calm-turquoise-ocean-stock-photo-image-id-120100012-1422376656-hdNh.thumb.jpg.6e47f1e34aec3601521096a04ae2472a.jpg

cuba-hero-banner-2.thumb.jpg.978f1f492e42305b24f474ed9fd13bca.jpg

Well, Me, Myself & I hahaha

Okay, selfish! Why don’t you invite a couple fellows forum members. 😦

• Like 30
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

My destination is 🇨🇺, interesting country, and I wanna see that vintage culture. Recently, a friend of mine visited Cuba and he was mesmerized by the beaches, the food, the nature and the mentality. I would probably go by myself or with a friend that is adventurist. I wanna catch the time while they are still a communist republic. It’s like going back in time.

However, I would like my phone and laptop with me. It might inspire me to start writing a book (of course in Macedonian, my English isn’t that good).

I would take my 📷 with me, as I love photography. Some of you had already seen my travel photos, they are not pro, but they make me happy so, it’s a win.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

You stole mine! I love those over the water bungalows! I will have to :thinking: now.

I love those over the water bungalows! I will have to :thinking: now.

Yeah.

It looks so beautiful and tranquil. I’d love to submerge myself in that environment for a week. 😍

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

My destination is 🇨🇺, interesting country, and I wanna see that vintage culture. Recently, a friend of mine visited Cuba and he was mesmerized by the beaches, the food, the nature and the mentality. I would probably go by myself or with a friend that is adventurist. I wanna catch the time while they are still a communist republic. It’s like going back in time.

Okay, selfish! Why don’t you invite a couple fellows forum members. 😦 as a travel destination, I mean with the last regime and everything that came along with it. However, it’s something to think about now, I suppose. I heard a rumor Tupac Shakur is living there. 🤫

Yes! The Vienna photos were amazing, thank you for sharing. 🙂

I need some new headshots, maybe, just maybe you’ll be the perfect :camera_flash: photographer.

I totally would. (a few names come to mind 😛) But then people would get jealz/mad that I didn’t include them on the list. 😬

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

🏝️

• NO 📱 phone
  • NO 📺
  • NO work
  • NO B.S.
  • NO Distractions

🏝️

Take it away! 🍹 (pictures are fine, too) Fyi~ post more than once it’s no biggy. See, today I wannabe in Bora Bora tomorrow it’ll be in… well stay tuned! 😎

A client from N Carolina sent me this video recently (cos he likes to chat and stuff).

The location is approx 2 hours away from me so perhaps I need to just go and do it…

As for the companion, I am also up for

no male drama

but if there are other options then perhaps…

Bora-bora seems nice but I would worry that it might get bora-boring after a while

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Interesting topic. 😃
I would go somewhere where it’s HOT and next to the sea. 🏝️ Not like hot, hot, but hot.
My preferred destinations are Cayman Islands, Panama, Australia or New Zealand (don’t know why really as there are a lot of fantastic destinations, but I just like it 😃), but well, I will have to work really hard for really long time to make it happen. :slight_smile: I wouldn’t just go to vacations there, but I would love to move there, work there (or freelance if that would bring me enough money to live - or little of both). 😃

So if anyone is from these places and knows for a good job - let me know. 😃 :tropical_drink::palm_tree:

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

A client from N Carolina sent me this video recently (cos he likes to chat and stuff).

The location is approx 2 hours away from me so perhaps I need to just go and do it…

As for the companion, I am also up for

no male drama

but if there are other options then perhaps…

Bora-bora seems nice but I would worry that it might get bora-boring after a while

I just watched 😮

One word: BREATHTAKING 😍

OMG, so you’re like 2 hours away? Mini getaways should be the thing to do, well with that special someone of course.

Failte Ireland is truly splendid. Maybe this is where I’ll want to be tomorrow. 😛

I’m intrigued by the beauty.

The…

Wild

Rugged

Untamed

The drive

The music & VO was spectacular, too. I’M SOLD!!! :ok_hand:t4:

As for the companion

The bearded lady or a hottie? 🤭

Blah!

Are you sure about that? Nothing is ever boring if you’re with me tho.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

I would visit some of these, especially numbers 1 and 2:

Thanks for sharing this vid some cool destinations.

My faves…

Giraffe Manor, Nairobi, Kenya. Wow, breakfast with :giraffe:s Yup, I’ll try it!

British Columbia Tree 🌲 spheres, eco-friendly, like totally.

The hotel Costa Verde airplane retreat is BRILLIANT!

Attrap Reves, France - Outdoor room. The jacuzzi is perf!

Henna-na Hotel, Japan Discobot should apply for a job :robot: I mean have you ever?

• Like 19
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

EGYPT 😃

You and @catwriter have something in common. 😄

So who would you take? our dearest 🐱 or who?

I would like to visit St. Petersburg and ofcourse Hermitage museum. I’m amazed with it. :star_struck:

Nice! … and who would accompany you on this trip?

You! But I guess you don’t like winter ❄️

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

I just watched 😮

One word: BREATHTAKING 😍

OMG, so you’re like 2 hours away? Mini getaways should be the thing to do, well with that special someone of course.

Failte Ireland is truly splendid. Maybe this is where I’ll want to be tomorrow. 😛

The…

Wild

Rugged

Untamed

The drive

The music & VO was spectacular, too. I’M SOLD!!! :ok_hand:t4:

As for the companion

Blah!

The…

Wild

Rugged

Untamed

The drive

Ok, but enough about me…

Can one not be both?

Well perhaps, but you never mentioned we would be there at the same time! We could be Bora-Bora neighbors!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Brr, I’m a hot-blooded Island girl so the cold weather is brutal, I have a hard time. 😨

I’ll go but I’ll need one of these (faux of course) 😛

Faux #1

coat2.thumb.jpg.facf50dbb95af7cd76e08e0a1acfac15.jpg
Faux #2

coat.thumb.jpg.9cd9bf50083e8b6b0165f4ee88600ada.jpg

… and a nice HOT cup of…

hotlatte.gif.865c0ed89d43a6e3068986a008d2a486.gif

Oh and a fireplace 🔥

Ok, but enough about me…

■■■■ Mr. GQ himself is in the building. 😋

Well perhaps, but you never mentioned we would be there at the same time! We could be Bora-Bora neighbors!

True. You can always take @fonthaunt with you. 🙂 then we’ll have neighborly fun. 🙃

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Brr, I’m a hot-blooded Island girl so the cold weather is brutal, I have a hard time. 😨

I’ll go but I’ll need one of these (faux of course) 😛

Faux #1

Faux #2

… and a nice HOT cup of…

hotlatte

Oh and a fireplace 🔥

Ok, but enough about me…

■■■■ Mr. GQ himself is in the building. 😋

True. You can always take @fonthaunt with you. 🙂 then we’ll have neighborly fun. 🙃

You can always take @fonthaunt with you.

Well obviously she will be with me - I thought that went without saying?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

The Serengeti National Park in Tanzania so I can go on an African safari!

I would love to relax in one of the luxury hotels, eat like there is no tomorrow and go for a hot balloon through the park - if, I’m really lucky, I may even see lions/leopards/cheetah’s chasing their dinner!

I honestly don’t know anyone with the same vacation ideas as me, so not sure.

image.jpg.e240a31cf84629d616816f6cbc4c2d12.jpg

image.jpg.e5f189fcd53a245d4072e33a5fb0d22b.jpg

image.jpg.ace03d18e5e8a15a8242a4219c27e2b3.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

The Serengeti National Park in Tanzania so I can go on an African safari!

I would love to relax in one of the luxury hotels, eat like there is no tomorrow and go for a hot balloon through the park - if, I’m really lucky, I may even see lions/leopards/cheetah’s chasing their dinner!

I honestly don’t know anyone with the same vacation ideas as me, so not sure.

Awesome idea, dear! I have those wishes too, but there are a lot of obstacles for traveling some places at this moment, at least for me.

I would love to visit the Victoria Falls, which are in Central Africa, that’s one of the few places that I would love to see in Africa. 😍

livingstone-island-main.thumb.jpg.6ac2de4480aa1e2b9ce6b6a6100c3ef5.jpg
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1