🍍 ✈️ 🌴 Travel Time: Where would you go & with who? 😍 🌺

nikavoice

The Serengeti National Park in Tanzania so I can go on an African safari!

I would love to relax in one of the luxury hotels, eat like there is no tomorrow and go for a hot balloon through the park - if, I’m really lucky, I may even see lions/leopards/cheetah’s chasing their dinner!

I honestly don’t know anyone with the same vacation ideas as me, so not sure.

An African safari trip sounds splendid, indeed! 😎

This lioness wants to see the BIG bad :lion:!

@gig_freak would be the perfect travel partner. 🐘

• Like 20
  • Up 1

An African safari trip sounds splendid, indeed! 😎

This lioness wants to see the BIG bad :lion:!

@gig_freak would be the perfect travel partner. 🐘

I would love to try some of those dishes in an African restaurant in a unique atmosphere:

favicon.icoyummly.com

7AoEEraeBhTyINcOeAosgWQ9ONzjEQES-XrRTdtVBwx1zqGBtf8d0L5hCJvK75JFxQ0X00fgFgkj9CVqq1y-MA=s1200-rj-v1-e365

10 Best African Eggplant Recipes

The Best African Eggplant Recipes on Yummly | Stewed Eggplant With South African Braai Spice Rub, African Peanut Stew With Eggplant And Okra, African Peanut Stew With Eggplant And Okra

@vickiespencer what do you think of those recipes, are they any better than Eggplant Parmigiana?

oqBNRvr4JLTaXO5YoFlkbjcmh-2T8m4VEohEQN9-ZTK8bKhpmLqtDibRUgpTrwPffn8d7z0EfeJghA_dMSvmaA.jpg.b25e016b03f378ffbfafdb53554584e5.jpg

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 1

I would love to try some of those dishes in an African restaurant in a unique atmosphere:

favicon.icoyummly.com

7AoEEraeBhTyINcOeAosgWQ9ONzjEQES-XrRTdtVBwx1zqGBtf8d0L5hCJvK75JFxQ0X00fgFgkj9CVqq1y-MA=s1200-rj-v1-e365

The Best African Eggplant Recipes on Yummly | Stewed Eggplant With South African Braai Spice Rub, African Peanut Stew With Eggplant And Okra, African Peanut Stew With Eggplant And Okra

@vickiespencer what do you think of those recipes, are they any better than Eggplant Parmigiana?

I would love to try some of those dishes in an African restauran in a unique atmoshperet:

You’re obsessed with πŸ†

I understand why tho - so many nutritional factors.

Do you like sweet potatoes?

Aubergine, Okra and tomato curry sounds delish. πŸ˜‹

With a side of South African roasted Eggplant salad.

Look at this beaut a white male lion with blue eyes.

acinonyx-beautiful-white.jpg.66673a0a7c69d4b2fd78c4dfb89e2d1e.jpg

• Like 17
  • Up 1

I would love to try some of those dishes in an African restauran in a unique atmoshperet:

You’re obsessed with πŸ†

I understand why tho - so many nutritional factors.

Do you like sweet potatoes?

Aubergine, Okra and tomato curry sounds delish. πŸ˜‹

With a side of South African roasted Eggplant salad.

Look at this beaut a white male lion with blue eyes.

1008c273e84f5f3cf5fcd6bb25e5b8b59270eaba.jpg

I love sweet potatoes and zucchini, too shame there is no emoji for that vegetable. Yeah, Okra is awesome too! I love their flavours.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

You! But I guess you don’t like winter ❄️

Brr, I’m a hot-blooded Island girl so the cold weather is brutal, I have a hard time. 😨

I’ll go but I’ll need one of these (faux of course) πŸ˜›

Faux #1

Faux #2

… and a nice HOT cup of…

hotlatte

Oh and a fireplace πŸ”₯

Ok, but enough about me…

β– β– β– β–  Mr. GQ himself is in the building. πŸ˜‹

Well perhaps, but you never mentioned we would be there at the same time! We could be Bora-Bora neighbors!

True. You can always take @fonthaunt with you. πŸ™‚ then we’ll have neighborly fun. πŸ™ƒ

Definitely faux #2 I can’t imagine how soft it is πŸ˜ƒ But you won’t need one if we go in June. πŸ˜‰

White nights occur in June

30-June-2004-St-Petersburg-Midnight-WNIII-8.thumb.jpg.a4f76d8d1f13e5cfd8b0f2d3680d325c.jpg

What a nice midnight. πŸ˜ƒ

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Definitely faux #2 I can’t imagine how soft it is πŸ˜ƒ But you won’t need one if we go in June. πŸ˜‰

Off topic: Why is system editing my posts? It says: β€œdownloaded local copies of images” this happend for my previous post too.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

EGYPT πŸ˜ƒ

You and @catwriter have something in common. πŸ˜„

So who would you take? our dearest 🐱 or who?

I would like to visit St. Petersburg and ofcourse Hermitage museum. I’m amazed with it. :star_struck:

Nice! … and who would accompany you on this trip?

I love traveling alone πŸ˜ƒ

I have a plan to visit in Chandpur, next month (120km distance from home though)

838924987_7837397(1).thumb.jpg.2db08981aa46a77b369e7f072c5d9c3c.jpg
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

favicon.icoyummly.com

Your πŸ† recipes are too exotic for me. Give me good old eggplat parmesan any day.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Notting Hill / London Area to have a walk tour of these areas. With who? Anyone interested in this type of travel ✈️

Rainbow%20row%20houses%20on%20Lancaster%20Road%20in%20Notting%20Hill%20London%202015

Go To The Bookstore πŸ“š

And To Eat Fresh Chocolate at Melt Chocolates Holland Park 🍫

chocolates-being-made

Notting Hill / London Area to have a walk tour of these areas.

I love the bright colors of the buildings. It reminds of San Francisco, CA in the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

However, the πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Fresh 🍫 omg I’ll be 🀀

@offlinehelpers you dig this place or what?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Yeah. I’ve always wanted a coat with faux fur trim.

Wow, lovely image. The hue is kinda dreamy!

The architecture of that museum is just spectacular.

I can’t wait to see where you want to go tomorrow.

Off topic: Why is system editing my posts? It says: β€œdownloaded local copies of images” this happend for my previous post too.

It’s just an automatic downloading of images. It happens when you insert an image link so it’s downloading a copy to the server. However, if you save the image to your πŸ’» and then upload it you wouldn’t see the edit. πŸ˜‰

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I have a plan to visit in Chandpur, next month (120km distance from home though)

I hear ya! πŸ˜ƒ

Is it like a 🎣 fishing town? Have you ever heard of ROHU?

I bought some today. My plan is to fry it (nice sauce) with some basmati 🍚

I’m gonna go see Eoin with Nika. HAHAHAHAHA.

Let’s see, what would be a good "souvenir/ hello nice to meet you finally in person"

gift from Japan to bring with me…?

😍

I don’t know what @eoinfinnegan wants but… I want some Japanese snacks nom-nom, some spicy noodles and my very own Japanese 🍡

What do you want from the πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I hear ya! πŸ˜ƒ

Let’s see, what would be a good "souvenir/ hello nice to meet you finally in person"

😍

I don’t know what @eoinfinnegan wants but… I want some Japanese snacks nom-nom, some spicy noodles and my very own Japanese 🍡

Is it like a 🎣 fishing town?

Chandpur is famous for iLish fish :wink: I just googled ROHU πŸ˜ƒ , we called it RUWi. I like its taste.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Is it like a 🎣 fishing town?

Chandpur is famous for iLish fish πŸ˜‰ , we called it RUWi. I like its taste.

we called it RUWi. I like its taste.

Oh, nice!

I bought a 5lb bag rohu. Sliced and everything easy peasy.

I’ve tried it before and it’s tasty. Although, I had to get used to the bone thingies.

But the meat is so, so delish.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Just the pleasure of your company of course.

Nah, I’m lying - I want a Godzilla egg and a surprise.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

I hear ya! πŸ˜ƒ

😍

The biggest bag of peanut butter M&ms you can find, hahahaha.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Your wish is my command. πŸ˜‰

They sell these at my local Target and Office Depot. πŸ˜›

745345395_MMs.png.c536a63cf1179c2b932cefd0b894fe41.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I thought and thought and decided I would like to travel to Norway and Sweden, with a stop off in England and Scotland. My family roots are in all of these countries. (Well, to be honest, I am only a wee bit of Scottish, but I loved the Outlander books and maybe a trip back through the stones would be exciting!) I would go with my children, grandchildren, and my hubby.

For sure I would drive the Atlantic highway along the coast of Norway.

image.thumb.jpg.6644112b3cd4a8e926fbb536e9282039.jpg

And I want to sit on this big rock just like I saw Ragnar Lothbrok do in the History Channel series, Vikings.

I will NOT go in the winter. I would rather explore the Fjords in summer. Maybe even catch a river cruise.

image.jpg.3bd27254b6ee544e76f5e65f665d8fd9.jpg

I love the villages. They look quaint.
image.jpg.d5ba8dfd60b2bc8e329b03ffcf1f9e90.jpg

Although I frequently see the northern lights where I live, I think in Norway and Sweden they will be brighter!

lofoten-islands-norway-aurora-borealis-northern-lights-NORWAYLIGHTS1017.thumb.jpg.2b552425270721115116fbf819f34083.jpg

I also would have to enjoy some Scandinavian cuisine.

image.thumb.jpg.89c334d24529875b83d9787257f7f817.jpg

image.jpg.f7a85ca22257bc337340cea1883dda2d.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

I thought and thought and decided I would like to travel to Norway and Sweden, with a stop off in England and Scotland. My family roots are in all of these countries. (Well, to be honest, I am only a wee bit of Scottish, but I loved the Outlander books and maybe a trip back through the stones would be exciting!) I would go with my children, grandchildren, and my hubby.

And I want to sit on this big rock just like I saw Ragnar Lothbrok do in the History Channel series, Vikings.

I will NOT go in the winter. I would rather explore the Fjords in summer. Maybe even catch a river cruise.

Although I frequently see the northern lights where I live, I think in Norway and Sweden they will be brighter!

GREAT CHOICES :ok_hand:t4:

Amazing views. I’m just imagining myself driving down the Norway highway nothing compares.

I know The Florida Keys has a stretch of highway similar to the one you’ve posted.

florida-keys-road-trip_01.thumb.jpg.0aa10c17f3a9048564450a1acd3ea547.jpg

Ragnar Lothbrok ~ I’d wear tennis shoes, NO heels lol. My clumsy πŸ‘

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

GREAT CHOICES :ok_hand:t4:

Amazing views. I’m just imagining myself driving down the Norway highway nothing compares.

I know The Florida Keys has a stretch of highway similar to the one you’ve posted.

Ragnar Lothbrok ~ I’d wear tennis shoes, NO heels lol. My clumsy πŸ‘

image.jpg.e1d7f0b9b67ff55eb7f82f0d13276564.jpg
  • Like 11

A friend of mine drove the Atlantic highway on a motorbike, and he didn’t like it. He says it’s a lot better if you are the passenger. LOL

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Where I’d go today…

SCOTLAND ✈️

c11816420e28d77674a006dfc093b287ea922044.jpg

I would take @offlinehelpers with me. I’m sure she would make an excellent travel guide aka bestie. ❀️ Shopping, frolics, eatin’, and laughs.

I would want to see the castles. πŸ˜ƒ

Be honest, its the men in β€œskirts” that you want to see.

No wonder the guys there shout FREEEDOOOMM

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Guest offlinehelpers

Where I’d go today…

SCOTLAND ✈️

c11816420e28d77674a006dfc093b287ea922044.jpg

I would take @offlinehelpers with me. I’m sure she would make an excellent travel guide aka bestie. ❀️ Shopping, frolics, eatin’, and laughs.

You’d love it Nika!

Nothing quite like a haggis supper - that’s haggis deep fried in batter with chips - yum! ❀️

Haven’t had one for years.