🍍 ✈️ 🌴 Travel Time: Where would you go & with who? 😍 🌺

nikavoice

I would go to the time when those lines in Peru were being made so I could see HOW they DID that! They are only visible from the air… how???

And WHY? To alert someone up in the sky they are there? Obviously it is a communication to someone in the sky. A signal to beings that they see flying around maybe? πŸ‘½

It reminds me of our spaceship that was launched a while back that will fly around in the universe forever, with our music and pictograms of us on it, for whoever finds it. A communication to beings we know are out there to let them know we are here. But… this was 2000 years ago, so, it makes me wonder. Like some of us, they knew they were not on the only life bearing planet.

I would like to see how did they do it too, but that’s never gonna happen. πŸ˜•

The lines are visible from the ground ofcourse, but you can see only the lines and not its actual shape. Which is possible only from the air.

To alert someone up in the sky they are there?

Well, I do believe that they wanted their Gods to know what they can offer to Gods. And the Gods could be extraterrestrials, we don’t know for sure but I beleive in it.

Oh, I’ve heard of that. It’s more like timecapsule than spaceship ( I think) with golden plates about informations about our planet and the solar system.

Edit: Voyager 1 ( I had to google it)

What do you think, are we alone in the universe?

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

I would like to visit Nazca lines in Peru ( which were created to be seen from above, why?! ), with my friend who is a archeologist, so plenty of fun is guaranteed. πŸ˜„

I’m intrigued by ancient history.

Who are the Nazca people?

The Nazca civilization flourished on the southern coast of Peru between 200 BCE and 600 CE. They settled in the Nazca and other surrounding valleys with their principal religious and urban sites being Cahuachi and Ventilla, respectively.

How did the Nazca Lines get there?

Although some local geoglyphs resemble Paracas motifs, scholars believe the Nazca Lines were created by the Nazca culture between 500 BC and 500 AD The figures vary in complexity. … Because of its isolation and the dry, windless, stable climate of the plateau, the lines have mostly been naturally preserved.

OK, I’m going to check out some :books: from the library. πŸ˜„

I’ll see if I can find some documentaries DVDs, too.

Oh and btw, I think that guy is your friend. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let us know if you dig out some interesting files. πŸ˜„

As the matter of fact, my friend does look like Giorgio, coincidence? I dont think so. πŸ˜„

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Let us know if you dig out some interesting files. πŸ˜„

As the matter of fact, my friend does look like Giorgio, coincidence? I dont think so. πŸ˜„

I will! :wink:

Trucker damaged part of Peru’s prized Nazca lines

I just read the sad news it came across the AP a few hours ago. πŸ™

The fool drove his truck in an unauthorized section. πŸ˜’

ABC News

International News: Latest Headlines, Video and Photographs from Around the...

Get the latest international news and world events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more. See world news photos and videos at ABCNews.com

WireAP_cd80041d660b44f9a19a7925109c7295_16x9_992.jpg.14defa6916e917de07f26431b7fd61ca.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Namibia

Oh, how nice! I’ve been fascinated with going to Africa to see the wildlife for a very long time. I can definitely see myself getting spoiled and relaxing on the first two you posted.

Sigh One day, one day, I shall visit the wonderful continent and see all the great things nature and god has made for us! 😍

@gina_riley2

The best place for introverts who do not like the cold. If you’re an introvert who hates heat, just roll Siberia.

πŸ™ƒ

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Baku, Azerbeijan ~ The architecture of the buildings is astonishing.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡· is on my list, too.

Namibia ~ Oh my gosh, it looks so peaceful, I’d love to experience this desert oasis. 😍

I want to buy an apartment in:

The view is to die for. 😯 I’m picturing myself having a nice cup of β˜•in the mornings.

I’m an introvert. For extroverts, Istanbul, Turkey and Moscow, Russia. ✌️

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I would like to see how did they do it too, but that’s never gonna happen. πŸ˜•

The lines are visible from the ground ofcourse, but you can see only the lines and not its actual shape. Which is possible only from the air.

To alert someone up in the sky they are there?

Well, I do believe that they wanted their Gods to know what they can offer to Gods. And the Gods could be extraterrestrials, we don’t know for sure but I beleive in it.

Oh, I’ve heard of that. It’s more like timecapsule than spaceship ( I think) with golden plates about informations about our planet and the solar system.

Edit: Voyager 1 ( I had to google it)

What do you think, are we alone in the universe?

Of course we aren’t alone in the universe.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Too bad that officials don’t want to admit it.

It’s accepted as fact by most scientists, that there are probably millions of earth like planets capable of sustaining life and many of those harbor intelligent life. Some people say why haven’t we been visited yet but the fact is that we have been.

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s an important subject which does not get enough attention.

I totally agree with you. πŸ™‚ I’m not saying not to talk about it, it’s just that I loved this thread as traveling thread, while I would love to participate in aliens discussion but on the other thread. πŸ™‚

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I want to go to Saigon. Not entirely sure about Cambodia.

But I have to go to New York.

I don’t know about Cambodia. Hehehe but whatever floats your β›΅.

So Saigon is also known as Ho Chi Minh City?

Besides, who would you want to take with you to Saigon or New York? Or are you like @wp_kid like to travel alone. I mean, I’m sure you would want to take in the scenery with a travel partner. πŸ˜ƒ

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know about Cambodia. Hehehe but whatever floats your β›΅.

Besides, who would you want to take with you to Saigon or New York? Or are you like @wp_kid like to travel alone. I mean, I’m sure you would want to take in the scenery with a travel partner. πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, I know. Actually I informed beforehand if it was OK to call it Saigon, because after the war it was renamed after Ho Chi Minh.

When I go to New York, I visit my Brooklyn sister and stay at her apartment in Flat Bush.

I also wanted to go with my co-actor/produce to Saigon and or Cambodia, once we are done with all the remaining work on our feature.

I could also imagine to take in the scenery with you though.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I know. Actually I informed beforehand if it was OK to call it Saigon, because after the war it was renamed after Ho Chi Minh.

When I go to New York, I visit my Brooklyn sister and stay at her apartment in Flat Bush.

I also wanted to go with my co-actor/produce to Saigon and or Cambodia, once we are done with all the remaining work on our feature.

Hmmm, that’s fine and dandy. 😎

I want to eat the BEST NYC πŸ• pie.

… and I want to take a tour of the Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum of Art, oh & shopping, of course, and I’m opened to seeing other cool places. πŸ˜‰

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm, that’s fine and dandy. 😎

I want to eat the BEST NYC πŸ• pie.

… and I want to take a tour of the Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum of Art, oh & shopping, of course, and I’m opened to seeing other cool places. πŸ˜‰

I usually stay there for two weeks. In the weekend we used to go to Connecticut and the sister of my Brooklyn sister has a house in East Hampton. Very relaxed with a pool etc. But quite. I prefer places with millions of people.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Namibia

Oh, how nice! I’ve been fascinated with going to Africa to see the wildlife for a very long time. I can definitely see myself getting spoiled and relaxing on the first two you posted.

Sigh One day, one day, I shall visit the wonderful continent and see all the great things nature and god has made for us! 😍

We had friends go to Tanzania and one other place in Africa. The elephants were right outside their treetop hotel when they lounged on the deck.

image.thumb.jpg.f53f745235655b02ee8e8a9086786d97.jpg

image.jpg.e6160396597b6b83703cd65226f0c605.jpg

image.jpg.a52d5a2cf3049d4b23427fba1ed16b9c.jpg
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 3