• Level 2 > Level 1 (Demoted)
    • Level 1 (No change)
    • Level 1 > New Seller (Demoted)
    • New Seller (No change)
    • Restricted

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their rating system is not fair at all I join the community of L 2 to L1 its damaging after all those years. They should also consider sellers side when we ask customer support for order cancellation as some buyers are just something else! With evidence sent to them support, goes ahead to drop your rating even in such circumstances.
If they continue this way the platform is bent to no growth

I think this whole thing would have been solved in a more elegant way including a new level: people like me. I will never become a TRS because I do voiceovers in Spanish, thus I don’t get as much business as one that makes them in English. I, however, have been on Fiverr for years, have an impeccable profile, I reply back to all messages within one hour, I have a consistent 5* rating and deliver most of my gigs in one hour. Hence, an intermediate level should be created for people like me, instead of demoting people that clearly don’t deserve it.

This is why I’m never doing another wedding video, it was a headache to do, revisions…revisions…revisions…, FML

I was at 91% and then the order got marked as complete automatically, but was…apparently late, looks like I should’ve waited a day more before delivering…level

I got demoted to level 1.

It hurts bro. Same thing happened to me. I have been with Fiverr since 2013 and now they have demoted me to Level 1 because “Order Completion Rate” was low. How is this our fault if some buyer places an order without knowing what they are doing and then we have to cancel it which affects our ratings. It doesn’t affect them but us.

I’m also finding other sources of income outside of Fiverr.

Same happened to me after working 5 years here.

I’m also trying to find other sources of income outside of Fiverr because they clearly don’t care about sellers anymore.

Haahahaha Fiverr will face some problems as well…

Fiverr always face many problems 😂 i used two L2 seller because of “cancel order via paypal” (contact CS result was they ware sorry for that & they had nothing to do) for this reason 3 of my order canceled in 2 months as a result fiverr took my L2 Badge cause of order violation. So my delivery rates goes down & today because of there update i lost my L1 Badge too. So fiverr did great.

Note: Am i being angry with fiverr or i’ll be proud enough that at lest i’m alive :rofl:?

Well, life sucks. I’ve been DEMOTED to level 2. So what happens now? Do I have to wait 14 days to get paid instead of 7?

“Maintain a 4.8 star rating, over the course of 60 days”

Really? I guess I should delete every lucrative gig under 4.8. Is that what you want?

This new system is GARBAGE.

There’s even a section called
Achieve these goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller

I have achieved all those goals already! But one stupid 4.7 and I get demoted.

What a joke, no respect for those of us that have been on Fiverr for a long time. Not even level 2’s get respect, some have been demoted to level 1. So what happens to the ones at level 1? Will they get deactivated.

I have earned $65,194.70 on Fiverr, so you can imagine that their 20% must be. That has no value? Whatever.

Stop screwing sellers! Without sellers, there won’t be buyers!

Hi fellow demotees 😄

Like some other people, I have been demoted to level 2 after holding TRS for 3 years. Reason? A few days ago one buyer placed an order without reading the description, asking me to do something I was not offering. I could have waited until today to cancel the order so I don’t lose my TRS but I was not going to just ignore the buyer. After cancelling the order my rating instantly dropped and support said it’s ok, these cancellations don’t have big impact on status evaluation. Well here we are.

That’s not the first time I have been lied to by fiverr support though. A few years ago I won an instagram photo competition. Never received the prize. Support said they would instead fund my fiverr account with $30. I got $20 of fiverr money (which I cannot cash out) instead. I just didn’t care at that point, I have not even spent those $20 since I’m not using this platform as a buyer.

All of my gigs with an exception to one recent gig are personalized physical items. In the recent years I have noticed that fiverr is moving away from gigs which produce a physical shippable product, the exposure of my gigs have declined alot. I feel like it’s impossible to achieve the TRS again selling physical items after being demoted since my overall income is nowhere near the required amount. 500+ completed orders with an all time rating of 5 means nothing here 🙂

It’s been fun while fiverr supported physical gigs and I should have moved away as soon as they decided not to.

Have a great day everyone 😄

A few days ago one buyer placed an order without reading the description, asking me to do something I was not offering. I could have waited until today to cancel the order so I don’t lose my TRS but I was not going to just ignore the buyer. After cancelling the order my rating instantly dropped and support said it’s ok, these cancellations don’t have big impact on status evaluation. Well here we are.

A story of every form TRS’s life here on Fiverr. Welcome to the club! 😜

Are you notified through notification? All my rates are ok but am yet to receive a response from fiverr.

I was working on orders, and my notification of demotion came via the messaging system. I would NOT have even bothered to look, as I had a feeling it was coming, but, I thought it was due to me not responding to messages fast enough (I do not spend my life on this platform) - not to dropping below the 4.8 needed for 60 days - even though I have an all time rating or overall rating of 4.9 over I think a dozen different Gigs.

Well, life sucks. I’ve been DEMOTED to level 2. So what happens now? Do I have to wait 14 days to get paid instead of 7?

“Maintain a 4.8 star rating, over the course of 60 days”

Really? I guess I should delete every lucrative gig under 4.8. Is that what you want?

This new system is GARBAGE.

There’s even a section called

Achieve these goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller

I have achieved all those goals already! But one stupid 4.7 and I get demoted.

What a joke, no respect for those of us that have been on Fiverr for a long time. Not even level 2’s get respect, some have been demoted to level 1. So what happens to the ones at level 1? Will they get deactivated.

I have earned $65,194.70 on Fiverr, so you can imagine that their 20% must be. That has no value? Whatever.

Stop screwing sellers! Without sellers, there won’t be buyers!

I feel ya, luckily there are other and more supportive freelance platforms. 🙂

Archived