• Level 2 > Level 1 (Demoted)
    • Level 1 (No change)
    • Level 1 > New Seller (Demoted)
    • New Seller (No change)
    • Restricted

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am at 93%, 91%, 92% and honestly i literally dont want to breath until the the evaluation. I feel like if i did anything. Even respond to a message or made a delivery. something bad will happen.

I am at 93%, 91%, 92% and honestly i literally dont want to breath until the the evaluation. I feel like if i did anything. Even respond to a message or made a delivery. something bad will happen.

You can’t live your life in fear. Be a good seller, and the rest will work its way out. This is just a levels system – it isn’t the end of the world. Fiverr is merely establishing a new way of ranking sellers.

nothing is happening… : |

I think there may be some issues / glitches since this is the first time.

btw. within one month I increased the ‘delivey on time’ stat from 35% to 93%… That was a very hard and crazy time 😩

@okashy I see. Wow! That’s quite an achievement! 35% to 93% in a month

My performance is not ideal because my delivery time and response rate. Anyway yesterday I could complete two projects onetime and with 5 stars rating. And I could response them immediately after they left me messages. However, first order has effected on my delivery time considerably(67% - 74%) and was changed response rate from 87% to 88%. However there is no effect after the second order completion. And during last 2 months I received only 10-15 customer contacts and placed around 5-6 orders. I am not sure how this magical Filverr algorithms works… :roll_eyes:

I have 100% across the board as a Level 2, but I keep seeing on my app that I’ve been demoted? I think that’s just a glitch, so I guess I’ll find out tomorrow! I’m not worried. There’s a reason I have a good number of repeat clients. 🙂

I’ve seen that glitch too. I think it’s the new app version that’s causing it. Ignore!

@vira_lanka19871 🙂 Coz in the blog, they said, “they will start” evaluating on Jan 15. So I suppose because there are millions of buyers on Fiverr already so I reckon it may take a week? hahahaha that is just my idea

@evanego

Lol. maybe! but i think this evaluation is a automatic process done through their system according to our ranking on each topic. so i though just on january 15th around 12am the miracle would happen! hahaha

@vira_lanka19871 🙂 Coz in the blog, they said, “they will start” evaluating on Jan 15. So I suppose because there are millions of buyers on Fiverr already so I reckon it may take a week? hahahaha that is just my idea

“Start Evaluating” doesn’t mean they will start evaluating buyers. It means you will be started to be evaluated every month. The ONLY manual evaluation is for Level 2 > TRS. Anything else is automatic and programmed.

Point is The New Monthly Level Evaluation by Fiverr is a GREAT way for ALL OF US to step our game up! In terms of getting upgraded… stay focused, keep working hard and LET IT HAPPEN! 🙂

To Everyone - Newbies and Experienced Fiverr Sellers - everything IS NOT riding on this month which is one of the great things about all this. The Fiverr team will be reviewing accounts every month.

The suspense is still pretty awesome though… Cheers 🙂

All green for now. FIVERR of late is turning into an episode of Black Mirror 😂

Well, it is like a computer game with all the levels and rates. I can live with seeing this as a Black Mirror spin-off! I’m undecided yet if a high response rate is a good or bad thing though, the higher that rate, the lower your health may be. Could be some trick. 😉

Now, I want a better soundtrack. 👀

Archived