• TRS. (No change)
    • TRS > Level 2 (Demoted)
    • Level 2 (No change )
    • Level 2 > Level 1 (Demoted)
    • Level 1 (No change)
    • Level 1 > New Seller (Demoted)
    • New Seller (No change)
    • Restricted

I had the similar experience. Received a negative review due to the buyer not enclosing a project for me to work on. It was a misunderstanding from his side, however, the buyer was willing to change his review but he couldn’t do it on his own. Fiverr insisted that he contacts them. I asked him to send Fiverr support a msg and I received a warning from Fiverr instead. That is the last time I contacted Fiverr support since there is no point.

They are still evolving as a platform so it is better not to delve into conflict with them. Just be patient. They will sort it out all eventually.

its so easy to blackmail anyone here on fiverr… just order anyone and even when they deliver give them the worst review and destroy their whole profile. thats all.

he cant do anything. cheers

wow fiverr!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, this no longer fees like a freelancing platform. If you need to take a break from it, you should be able to without fear of losing your levels. Just go on vacation mode for two weeks, and you can lose your level.

This kind of evaluation should occur every six to 12 months to weed out the problematic sellers. Not every month where an otherwise good seller has faced a serious problem or two.

To me, this no longer fees like a freelancing platform. If you need to take a break from it, you should be able to without fear of losing your levels. Just go on vacation mode for two weeks, and you can lose your level.

This kind of evaluation should occur every six to 12 months to weed out the problematic sellers. Not every month where an otherwise good seller has faced a serious problem or two.

Just go on vacation mode for two weeks, and you can lose your level.

How does that work? I have been on vacation mode for at least ten weeks in the last six months (due to heavy bookings outside Fiverr) and it has no impact on any of my rattings or levels at all…

Everyone who has been demoted, especially if its becuase of response rate or order compeltion rate, I have created a post with practical tips on what you can do to stop it happening again. You can find it here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Just Been Demoted? Let's Stop it Happening Again

I can see that a fair number of people have been demoted on St. Level’s Day. Although its unfortunate if it happens to you, there are things you can do to stop this happening in future. Here are some suggestions. Review the turnaround times on your...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 2 ❤

Did you receive an email, anyone who was demoted? What does it say? Besides that you were demoted.

I got an email saying that TRS is for super duper really great sellers and that due to my analytics for the last 60 days, I am no longer a super duper really great seller, but, if I try really hard, perhaps I can once again be a super duper really great seller in the future… I am paraphrasing this, but, basically it just said I did not meet the requirements any longer to be a TRS and am now Level 2. I got the notification in my messages here on Fiverr as well as in my email associated with my Fiverr account.

Every seller can have a dry-up period, we all have good months and bad months, so I guess this means if you just happen to have a bad month, you can kiss your badge goodbye.

I also go on vacation mode every now and then, if I don’t work for 2 weeks, I guess that will be a problems as well.

Oh darn.

Just go on vacation mode for two weeks, and you can lose your level.

How does that work? I have been on vacation mode for at least ten weeks in the last six months (due to heavy bookings outside Fiverr) and it has no impact on any of my rattings or levels at all…

It’s my thought that if you were to put your gigs on vacation mode for an extended period of time (I just wrote two weeks as an example) with a monthly evaluation - you COULD lose your level status. You have to hope that the last 60 days were good to you.

It’s just my thought and assumption. It doesn’t mean I’m right. Just means I’m thinking it’s possible.

Why did you not reply to them?

Just take the 5 seconds to say “No Thanks” and if necessary, click “Unspam request” to do so.

Yeah, cause that makes a lot of sense. You, the user, has to repair a problem caused by their faulty systems. Unspam, tell them to buzz off, spam again. Each and every time someone asks you if you can post Yelp reviews or if you can outsource your work to them.

Legit, coming here to defend those who are at fault instead of making your voice heard along with the other sellers on the fact that all these things combined start to make for a very stressful and annoying working environment.

It’s my thought that if you were to put your gigs on vacation mode for an extended period of time (I just wrote two weeks as an example) with a monthly evaluation - you COULD lose your level status. You have to hope that the last 60 days were good to you.

It’s just my thought and assumption. It doesn’t mean I’m right. Just means I’m thinking it’s possible.

Unless I see evidence that it causes an issue, I am going to assume that it’s not a problem, based on my own (extensive) experience using vacation mode.

Guest briankaufman

My response rate is below 90% because I cannot respond to spam. 812 gigs, with 810 five-star ratings. Demoted to level one. As of now, no level at all…I closed my gig. I will never work with these idiots again.

Hey, Fiverr? What’s 20% of nothing?

Brian Kaufman

Maybe it does not affect him due to him being a PRO seller? Nothing against you Paul or other PROs but, maybe they can put their accounts on hold and not feel the same pain most of the leveled sellers do?

Yeah, cause that makes a lot of sense. You, the user, has to repair a problem caused by their faulty systems. Unspam, tell them to buzz off, spam again. Each and every time someone asks you if you can post Yelp reviews or if you can outsource your work to them.

Legit, coming here to defend those who are at fault instead of making your voice heard along with the other sellers on the fact that all these things combined start to make for a very stressful and annoying working environment.

Gimme a break.

If I had a store I would sweep outside it even if I never dropped anything there. Just take the couple of seconds it requires to deal with little issues like that.

If you choose to work on Fiverr’s marketplace, you need to abide by Fiverr’s rules and systems. That’s the cost of doing business here.

If you choose to work on Fiverr’s marketplace, you need to abide by Fiverr’s rules and systems. That’s the cost of doing business here.

The cost of doing business here is 20%.

Can’t believe how some people have the audacity to say anything positive about a change that has no real value for anyone. But whatever, I’m tired of dealing with people who think that just by acting like they’re on Fiverr’s side they’ll magically get boosted.

I’m going back to work and ignoring the mess they’re making.

Maybe it does not affect him due to him being a PRO seller? Nothing against you Paul or other PROs but, maybe they can put their accounts on hold and not feel the same pain most of the leveled sellers do?

Actually, and no offense to Paul either, but we’re now also seeing something new - an evaluation system. This isn’t like the past where you could go on vacation mode and not see many problems other than maybe a loss in orders and your gig being pushed further down.

Now, we have a MONTHLY evaluation. This may change the game altogether.

Only time will tell.

Can’t believe how some people have the audacity to say anything positive about a change that has no real value for anyone. But whatever, I’m tired of dealing with people who think that just by acting like they’re on Fiverr’s side they’ll magically get boosted.

I’m going back to work and ignoring the mess they’re making.

Nope. The cost of doing business here is 20% and following the terms of service, rules, and regulations which exist to make this the marketplace of choice for buyers, without whom none of us would have a business. We all succeed or fail by our own merit, effort, and the ability to follow those rules and regulations. Breach them, and you get demoted or suspended. Learn and follow those rules, and you can thrive, as many of us do.

Archived