• TRS. (No change)
    • TRS > Level 2 (Demoted)
    • Level 2 (No change )
    • Level 2 > Level 1 (Demoted)
    • Level 1 (No change)
    • Level 1 > New Seller (Demoted)
    • New Seller (No change)
    • Restricted

This is why I’m never doing another wedding video, it was a headache to do, revisions…revisions…revisions…, FML

I was at 91% and then the order got marked as complete automatically, but was…apparently late, looks like I should’ve waited a day more before delivering…level

Hey did your level got dropped or your at same level. ??

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish it was the 16th already 😃

I will lose my L2 because a buyer changed his mind and since I didn’t want to do the job I agreed to cancel, but to be honest I don’t think it will make any difference. The benefits you get with Level 2 are not that different. I would be pissed if I went from TRS to L2, but dropping to L1 doesn’t make much difference, at least not to me.

I ask all my clients why they chose me for their project and not a single buyer has said that it’s because of my level. Most of them said it’s either because of my reviews or my detailed proposal. If anything, some buyers might even see it as a selling point. Here’s a guy on L1, so if he’s able to sell his gig at this price range he must be good! 😃

that sounds like a relief. im also going to lose my level 2 in a few hours. :slight_smile:

I’m going to lose my level 2 as well but I am not freaking out. I mean we all were at level 1 before we got to level 2 so it means we can do it again.

exactly ! the only concern i have is, will i get to choose what 10 gigs i can keep ? ( because level 1 only gives us a maximum of 10 gigs).

And the biggest question… from out of the 10 gigs that will be paused or become removed… what about the current projects that are ordered through those gigs?!

Kind of confusing right?

I’m going to lose my level 2 as well but I am not freaking out. I mean we all were at level 1 before we got to level 2 so it means we can do it again.

I just wonder what the procedure is when someone is demoted a level - like… what happens to their gigs? WHO decides which ones are active and which are not?.. Because level 1 sellers are allowed less gigs, extras etc than 2…

Maybe, a screen pops up, and announces the demotion, and then you can choose which gigs to use out of the ones you have? 👀

Seems like a lot of technicalities to go through every month – they should have made it 2 or 3 times a year, or something IMO. 🤨

I just wonder what the procedure is when someone is demoted a level - like… what happens to their gigs? WHO decides which ones are active and which are not?.. Because level 1 sellers are allowed less gigs, extras etc than 2…

Maybe, a screen pops up, and announces the demotion, and then you can choose which gigs to use out of the ones you have? 👀

Seems like a lot of technicalities to go through every month – they should have made it 2 or 3 times a year, or something IMO. 🤨

Tbh I think this is still in beta stage which is why we have not seen the impact of it yet. With one more hour to go, my evaluation was today and it still hasn’t moved. Not that I think adjustments and demotions won’t happen but I think they are trying to figure it out themselves. There is only so much orders I can take and no more for the kind of writing that I do, so I am not too concerned. My bestselling gigs only have 2 pages as well so I won’t go far. I only have like 7 or so gigs listed too and most my buyers are repeat clients. Another website came up with something similar and within a couple months had to revise it because they realized it wasn’t feasible. Hopefully, Fiverr will do the same. I think they have a good idea because some people achieve gig status and get lazy on it but it should done at least quarterly. The only reason I can see is that they do this to keep you from ranking because any month you don’t maintain the goals, you are demoted. You have to maintain 4 areas to keep your rank but takes one red flag to lose your level? Madness, I call it. Plus my big issue is that buyers can use this to manipulate sellers. I can see many buyers ordering the wrong gig and expecting you to do the work because if you cancel you might lose your level. I’ve long since stopped trying to figure out the reasoning behind some decisions that people in authority make.

As i know, in next hours Fiverr is going to evaluate the levels, According to some problems my performance was not ideal and i’m going to lose my level.

When will they reevaluate again, and do i have chance to get my level 2 again ?

Level evaluations will be every month on the 15th. If you “lose status” in an evaluation, you can take the next 30 days to earn it back.

Level evaluations will be every month on the 15th. If you “lose status” in an evaluation, you can take the next 30 days to earn it back.

So, if that happens, even if you bounce back up, in a day or two - back to your normal level stats, you have to wait until the 15th to be reinstated?

Do you know how which gigs staying active etc works - do sellers get the opportunity to choose which ones?

I’m at 49/50 orders for level 2. 😭

Not only will I have to wait for ages until the next evaluation but I will also have to meet the $2000 requirement which isn’t possible for me. 😓

We are in the same boat. I’m not totally bothered, really! It will get better. I’d like to see how the implementation of the new levels system affects gig placements and algorithm.

Let’s just wait and see…

exactly ! the only concern i have is, will i get to choose what 10 gigs i can keep ? ( because level 1 only gives us a maximum of 10 gigs).

And the biggest question… from out of the 10 gigs that will be paused or become removed… what about the current projects that are ordered through those gigs?!

Kind of confusing right?

You’re allowed 14gigs in Level 1!

I’d like to ask this though - Do we get a message or notification after our account has been evaluated? Or everything just goes on normally except something negative happens?

Ok, surely some people should have been demoted by now. Much more importantly, since we all know what criteria we need to meet not to be demoted, some people must know that they are going to shed a level badge (or perhaps 2) over the next 12 hours. - The thing is, will anyone now dare admit it?

For me, I’m at 99%, 100%, and 97%. This means I’m clear.

HOWEVER, I did intend to have 100% across the board in time for tomorrow and in a way, my stats prove an important point. Namely, the only reason I don’t have a 100% response time, is due to 1 spam message which I could not reply to. Meanwhile, I have only had one real late delivery and one brought about via a Fiverr bug.

Given the above, I’m down 3 out of 4 percentage points due to matters beyond my ability to control. In this case, there is no shame in being a victim of the first great Fiverr Cull. What I am interested in though, is why you might be a victim.

Did a Fiverr bug tip the balance? Does your niche simply necessitate that you cancel more frequently? - If so, what niche is it? Also, what did you try and do to maintain your current level?

Come on. You won’t be able to hide forever. Bring out your dead and vent and explain why you have fallen from grace in the eyes of our overlord.

🙂

As i know, in next hours Fiverr is going to evaluate the levels, According to some problems my performance was not ideal and i’m going to lose my level.

When will they reevaluate again, and do i have chance to get my level 2 again ?

hen will they reevaluate again, and do i have chance to get my level 2 aga

Every Month, So next evaluation is Feb, 15th

Actually New Level system is the best thing happened. I could reach 91% from ~79% delivery rate within 10 days ( I had to take too many orders and skip sleeping for many nights). Everyone is praising customer care and delivery rate and that means more orders and tips and top search results. Now I take my business too seriously.

Thank you Fiverr!

Archived