• TRS > Level 2 (Demoted)
    • Level 2 (No change )
    • Level 2 > Level 1 (Demoted)
    • Level 1 (No change)
    • Level 1 > New Seller (Demoted)
    • New Seller (No change)
    • Restricted

I check the orders, not my own stats.

You should be looking at your analytics page at least once a day!

I watch mine several times a day every day.

It sounds like it’s a very relaxed attitude to your stats and analytics to be honest.

I do that time to time, but I rather focus on my orders. My only bad rating is the 96% completion rate because three guy couldn’t read what the Gig is all about in the last two months and I needed to cancel those (Plus I took some time off, which ruined the average.). But basically I don’t really worry about my stats.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do that time to time, but I rather focus on my orders. My only bad rating is the 96% completion rate because three guy couldn’t read what the Gig is all about in the last two months and I needed to cancel those (Plus I took some time off, which ruined the average.). But basically I don’t really worry about my stats.

But basically I don’t really worry about my stats.

I don’t worry about stats but I constantly look at my analytics page to see if I’m staying in the same place or not. If you want to be a TRS you should be doing this.

Maybe this explains the tremendous numbers of surprised sellers who got demoted.

Lost my level 2 status that I worked my ass off for all because of the stupid response rate bug, I have replied to messages right away for the last 2 months, no help from customer support AT ALL, i did not see my response rate increase NOT one percent over the past 2 months and to top it off the amount of spam messages i received could have been something to do with it but nope customer support did not refresh my response time and believe me I am not exaggerating this. Its been stuck at 89%… so one percent cost me my level. ONE PERCENT, what sense is there in this, none. Its not fair to sellers who have been here a long time and have worked very hard.

I have met all the requirements except response rate, I do not think this is fair at all, ive been working so hard for 3 years on my fiverr account and a goal of becoming top rated seller was looking very promising but now im just going backwards, maybe its time to move on from this terrible website and start my own website because this one causes nothing but stress for me.

Why cant they make things simple like the other freelance websites out there and listen to the people who actually use the website, they are making things frustrating and difficult for freelancers when the freelance life is already difficult lol. I know i have time to get back up to level 2 but when its not your fault its because of a bug what are you supposed to do. very flawed system they have, they need to listen to its users or its going to go down hill, just look at the reviews fiverr has on trustpilot, all terrible. I really hope fiverr reviews the negative impact this has had on sellers.

Ive risked a lot with fiverr and spent money to make my gigs a professional and bought new equipment, delivered great service apart from a few negative reviews from very difficult sellers, always deliver on time, earn a great amount each month, respectful and kind to customers and reply asap but obviously its not enough for them. Also fiverr is not my only source of income so I feel sorry to the ones who do this full time, god forbid you get into a horrible accident and have no access to internet and everything you worked for is gone.

im sure there are going to be a lot of angry threads in these coming weeks, I just needed to rant this.

But basically I don’t really worry about my stats.

I don’t worry about stats but I constantly look at my analytics page to see if I’m staying in the same place or not. If you want to be a TRS you should be doing this.

Maybe this explains the tremendous numbers of surprised sellers who got demoted.

Yeah, that’s why I check my stats about once a week. The only element which is usually off is the response rate, which drops to 98% time to time if I respond to an unblocked message (Solution: I don’t respond to them anymore. 🙂 ).

Sorry i didn’t meant to hurt you. I do belive you are great seller.

Wish you good luck sir and all the best!

Sorry i didn’t meant to hurt you. I do belive you are great seller.

Wish you good luck sir and all the best!

You are not wrong, just all of a sudden folks who object to having their metrics measured and actionable are flaming mad. In their world, everyone is “above average” 😀

Let me guess, you are not a level 2 seller or a seller at all ?

You can go to my profile instead of guessing.

I really have no desire. I don’t care. I am surprised how many people would take everything that others do to them and then find reason to blame themselves. Wait it’s called masochism, right?

I really have no desire. I don’t care. I am surprised how many people would take everything that others do to them and then find reason to blame themselves. Wait it’s called masochism, right?

Do you think that there is any chance at all that you are overreacting to this?

If you simply ensure that you respond to all messages, even spam, then you will likely regain level 2 next month. It you get 10 spam messages in a month (roughly what I get), it will take you 1-2 minutes at most.

I am surprised how many people would take everything that others do to them and then find reason to blame themselves. Wait it’s called masochism, right?

We all have the exact same problems. Every seller on fiverr is under exactly the same requirements.

Why do some have no problem meeting those requirements if it is all so unfair and unjust? Are they just lucky?

Fiverr better sort this crap out or they will lose many great authors to other places who don’t humiliate their providers because of their broken AI system that goes special police on us

I picture you stomping you foot while typing. So what you are saying is that fiverr will lose many more folks who either cannot or will not follow the rules?

So funny watching people who fail to follow such simple rules act out when they suffer the consequences that they have brought on themselves.

6f668d69c9d17ddb1063e0bf43ef89e02a87e151.gif

No stomping, but I wonder what will you say pnce it happens to you instead of commenting other frustrated people who indeed are affected by this. If it happens to you will you say Forgive me fiverr for I have sinned, i will try harder to please your every new wish? Well I don’t really play that way. I am a type who admits mistakes when I make them, but as someone who made Fiverr a lot of money do get pissed when they invent new ways of screwing my sales up. Especially when they are so far from being perfect. Their phone app is a joke, why not making that work before thinking of smart ways to make some 50% level2 sellers angry? But hey, it doesn’t affect you, who cares…

I’m a seller. I never have any orders go late.

I have a response rate of 99%.

My completion rate is 98%.

I feel like I work hard at this and take responsibility for my own performance on fiverr. Sure there are things I can’t control, like having to cancel orders sometimes, or missing a message in my inbox.

But I do what I’m supposed to be doing every day and so far have not been below the requirements we all face.

I’ve been through two hurricanes that drove me from my home for weeks in the past year. I also had to go to the emergency room in an ambulance, and have an emergency operation and was in the hospital for a week.

I have such bad internet service that I have to have TWO different internet companies in my home and hope they both do not go off at the same time. There were times I have had to drive to a town at a far distance just to find internet service to deliver an order. There have been times I have had to sit with my laptop in my car in the middle of the night, to deliver an order when I had no internet service in my home or town.

I never went below the requirements during all of that.

I too have cancellations that are not my fault. I too have the response rate go below 100% due to things I can’t control.

So I’m curious about what it would take to go below those requirements and lose a level.

I’m a seller. I never have any orders go late.

I have a response rate of 99%.

My completion rate is 98%.

I feel like I work hard at this and take responsibility for my own performance on fiverr. Sure there are things I can’t control, like having to cancel orders sometimes, or missing a message in my inbox.

But I do what I’m supposed to be doing every day and so far have not been below the requirements we all face.

I’ve been through two hurricanes that drove me from my home for weeks in the past year. I also had to go to the emergency room in an ambulance, and have an emergency operation and was in the hospital for a week.

I have such bad internet service that I have to have TWO different internet companies in my home and hope they both do not go off at the same time. There were times I have had to drive to a town at a far distance just to find internet service to deliver an order. There have been times I have had to sit with my laptop in my car in the middle of the night, to deliver an order when I had no internet service in my home or town.

I never went below the requirements during all of that.

I too have cancellations that are not my fault. I too have the response rate go below 100% due to things I can’t control.

So I’m curious about what it would take to go below those requirements and lose a level.

I am 100% agree with you on this

I am also with the same rating percentages

Only couple of cancelations, where it was not my fault ever!

Do you think that there is any chance at all that you are overreacting to this?

If you simply ensure that you respond to all messages, even spam, then you will likely regain level 2 next month. It you get 10 spam messages in a month (roughly what I get), it will take you 1-2 minutes at most.

But WHY would I do that? It should be my right not to answer to spam and solicitation. Yet I get punished for ignoring spammers? Why fiverr don’t sanction spammers anyway? It should be my right to choose who and when I want to reply to. It is in my interest to make sales so of course I will reply to potential buyers. It’s not that I want to sabotage my own sales, but Fiverr is doing just that as a thank you for my money.

But WHY would I do that? It should be my right not to answer to spam and solicitation. Yet I get punished for ignoring spammers? Why fiverr don’t sanction spammers anyway? It should be my right to choose who and when I want to reply to. It is in my interest to make sales so of course I will reply to potential buyers. It’s not that I want to sabotage my own sales, but Fiverr is doing just that as a thank you for my money.

But WHY would I do that?

You don’t have to, you can continue to ignore them if you want to and it won’t make a difference to you.

However, if you want to be awarded the badges that Fiverr dishes out then you have to go by their requirements. That is the only thing you would lose - Fiverr gives (badges) and Fiverr takes (badges) away - you are free to abstain from seeking badges if you choose.

Undoing the “automatically marked as spam” filter – and responding by “No thank you”… takes about 4 seconds max.

That’s all I do… THEN I manually mark the message as spam - problem solved.

I am surprised how many people would take everything that others do to them and then find reason to blame themselves. Wait it’s called masochism, right?

We all have the exact same problems. Every seller on fiverr is under exactly the same requirements.

Why do some have no problem meeting those requirements if it is all so unfair and unjust? Are they just lucky?

It’s unfair for people who have few orders, if they cancel one, thrir percentage is screwed. If nothing it should be like ”3 strikes rule” or something. Now people get punished for one thing they had no control over. In my case, I choose not to reply to spammers. Someone else had a family situation, and got punished too. See how the whole thing is ridiculous and unfair, being based on simple data and hard rules that are imposed same to all different situations?

It’s unfair for people who have few orders, if they cancel one, thrir percentage is screwed. If nothing it should be like ”3 strikes rule” or something. Now people get punished for one thing they had no control over. In my case, I choose not to reply to spammers. Someone else had a family situation, and got punished too. See how the whole thing is ridiculous and unfair, being based on simple data and hard rules that are imposed same to all different situations?

It must be easier to complain and blame fiverr when things go wrong for some people than finding solutions that others find to these things.

I do agree that if you have few orders then it skews the analytics unfavorably.

No stomping, but I wonder what will you say pnce it happens to you instead of commenting other frustrated people who indeed are affected by this. If it happens to you will you say Forgive me fiverr for I have sinned, i will try harder to please your every new wish? Well I don’t really play that way. I am a type who admits mistakes when I make them, but as someone who made Fiverr a lot of money do get pissed when they invent new ways of screwing my sales up. Especially when they are so far from being perfect. Their phone app is a joke, why not making that work before thinking of smart ways to make some 50% level2 sellers angry? But hey, it doesn’t affect you, who cares…

If it happens to you will you say Forgive me fiverr for I have sinned, i will try harder to please your every new wish?

If it happens to me, I will simply figure out what the rules of the game are and work a strategy to take advantage of the situation, thereby making the goals that I need to in order to succeed.

What I won’t do is flame, whine and take it as a personal insult to me. I seriously doubt that fiverr has been convening meeting to figure out how to mess with you.

I know you are worried, but you can either react professionally and get a strategy, or lash out emotionally as if it is all aimed at you.

Which will you pick?

Undoing the “automatically marked as spam” filter – and responding by “No thank you”… takes about 4 seconds max.

Yes, thank you. So much more mature than breaking the rules, then whining about being penalized for breaking the rules.

Yes, thank you. So much more mature than breaking the rules, then whining about being penalized for breaking the rules.

It comes down to being mature and responsible, or the opposite.

Archived