What motivates you to wake up next morning?

zeeshan_tirmizi

Lately nothing 😕 I’m so tired all the time, and I just want to sleep an endless sleep. I’m really, really physically tired.

It also has to do with my chronic thyroid disorder, which literally makes me able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime #superpower

Even if I had an uber-strong motive to get up, I’m just not able. It takes me an hour to wake up with constant clock hitting.

I need more sleep… mic drop

giphy.gif

– I started drinking lots of ginseng royal jelly because of this: the only natural thing that keeps me awake longer

Lately nothing 😕 I’m so tired all the time, and I just want to sleep an endless sleep. I’m really, really physically tired.

It also has to do with my chronic thyroid disorder, which literally makes me able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime #superpower

Even if I had an uber-strong motive to get up, I’m just not able. It takes me an hour to wake up with constant clock hitting.

I need more sleep… mic drop

giphy.gif

– I started drinking lots of ginseng royal jelly because of this: the only natural thing that keeps me awake longer

I also need 30 to 60 minutes to get out of my bed. Hitting the clock over and over again.

Normally two very bouncy brindle dogs who leap on the bed and insist I get up.

I have a sofa in my bedroom for my dog. She waits until I snap my fingers before she jumps on it. When I wake up the first thing I see is the friendly face of my dog at the other end of the room. Before I stand up I tell her to go downstairs and she knows that she may not shake her loose hair off in the bedroom, so she does it on the flight before she goes down the stair case. After my first coffee we finally go for a walk.

I have a sofa in my bedroom for my dog. She waits until I snap my fingers before she jumps on it. When I wake up the first thing I see is the friendly face of my dog at the other end of the room. Before I stand up I tell her to go downstairs and she knows that she may not shake her loose hair off in the bedroom, so she does it on the flight before she goes down the stair case. After my first coffee we finally go for a walk.

I wish mine were that well trained!

The internet…Nah, I’m kidding. 😉 Well, if there’s one thing that motivates me to wake up every morning…I guess it would be my two puppies. 😊

@paulmaplesden Those are two cute furballs. Are they of the same age?

Those are two cute furballs. Are they of the same age?

One is two (the smaller one) the other is four. The smaller one is currently having special behavior training to reduce her barking!

After my first coffee we finally go for a walk.

Do you wait until you have your first coffee to relieve youeself after you wake up? If not then take the dog out as soon as your feet hit the floor. It’s not fair to make her hold it first thing in the morning.

After my first coffee we finally go for a walk.

Do you wait until you have your first coffee to relieve youeself after you wake up? If not then take the dog out as soon as your feet hit the floor. It’s not fair to make her hold it first thing in the morning.

I open the door to the back yard, so she can take a pee, but she rarely makes use of the opportunity. She just waits until I had my coffee.

Archived