Prove Your Graphic Design Skills In MS Paint and Win a Prize*!

emmaki

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive use of texture, @miiila, and a lovely contrast of colors, which really brings out the Fiverr motif.

by logo4u, 7 1/2, retired university professor

Multi-talented, too.

And not that I want to mention it myself of course, but don´t forget that I recognized that you´re a dear mam too, dude.

My GImp skills (sorry, I only have Gimp):

b76bd3de8626bcfb88416ca9b1c0f641edefd1c4.jpg

by kittylogos, 5

@catwriter Your drawing is a lovely example of the etherictastia style, not to mention it brings to mind lovely days spent in the asylum garden feeding bread to the ducks cats. I could see it in a gallery show if you have more. Your expertise with the translucent whisker technique and the 2 dimensional rudolph nose is astonishing.

@catwriter Your drawing is a lovely example of the etherictastia style, not to mention it brings to mind lovely days spent in the asylum garden feeding bread to the ducks cats. I could see it in a gallery show if you have more. Your expertise with the translucent whisker technique and the 2 dimensional rudolph nose is astonishing.

@rainny_writer only if you contribute your own artwork to this competition. Fair is fair!

I have just finished my latest masterpiece, a celebration of Fiverr that I hope it will use in its next campaign; as you can see, I have borrowed some of the themes that the marketing team wished to spread far and wide over the internet.

belis.thumb.png.f265320b51d3f08b6b2ee63464cd2c32.png

I feel this could be a winner to copy-paste onto ALL these kind of threads. BRAVO!

But we should wait to see what resident forum art critic @fonthaunt has to say first. I like the bold notes of the background combined with the insipid, almost sighing apathy of the white foreground. It’s highly reminiscent of post-Jazchtachtiacian art, wouldn’t you say?

giphy.gif.948464e4eabb197abe9727a985e0d0fb.gif

I feel this could be a winner to copy-paste onto ALL these kind of threads. BRAVO!

But we should wait to see what resident forum art critic @fonthaunt has to say first. I like the bold notes of the background combined with the insipid, almost sighing apathy of the white foreground. It’s highly reminiscent of post-Jazchtachtiacian art, wouldn’t you say?

8639efc89a2f561b522b13d9f59075feda4910e6.gif

I feel that the use of snot green is almost too much, but somewhat balanced by the word “biscuits” which is so comforting. The entire piece taken as a whole hangs in the air just like a brick doesn’t.

In spite of these subtle nuances, I feel that you should give it a little more time and consider this in the running for a winner, but it’s early yet. Who knows what other amazing skills could still be shown? You don’t want to stifle anyone this soon. I mean, it is your contest and while I intend to donate half of the prize, the decision is yours, queen of bustage.

Before this thread i hadn’t opened up ms paint since win 3.xx. First impression -> seems like its a bit better in win 10 as it now supports drawing tablets. Second impression wow drawing a straight line is harder than doing it on paper with a pencil made from barbed wire.
Will check it again in another 20 years.

@nikavoice I greatly admire your work. Your piece shows that you’ve been influenced by the GREATS like Jones, Smith, and Samsung. Your ghost is so realistic that I wondered who I was gonna call. I especially find your use of roundness and lines to be belis is becomming.

I greatly admire your work. Your piece shows that you’ve been influenced by the GREATS like Jones, Smith, and Samsung. Your ghost is so realistic that I wondered who I was gonna call. I especially find your use of roundness and lines to be belis is becomming.

Aw, shucks! I’m feeling fuzzy inside. 😊.

Surely, we can find more Wizards & Jedi artists out there in the universe.

Come on down, you’re the next contestant on The Price Is Right Graphic Design Skills in MS Paint. 😎

It seems we have some rather shy and retiring wallflowers when it comes to graphic and logo designers willing to do MS Paint graphic design on this post.

Unless it’s begging for work, but that’s par for the course, really.

Archived