Prove Your Graphic Design Skills In MS Paint and Win a Prize*!

emmaki

I’m laughing!!! Don’t believe everything you see on TV! In truth most people (africans not included) think that the wildlife in Africa are tame and that they can stroke the wildlife and take “selfies” with the animals! I assure you they are not tame at all, and you will definitely wake up minus a leg or arm, or not wake up at all!

But…but…I saw Conan O’Brian hug a black panther…!! It was real…!!

OK, the panther was a cub. 😜

BUT IT WAS REEEEAAAAAL.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But…but…I saw Conan O’Brian hug a black panther…!! It was real…!!

OK, the panther was a cub. 😜

BUT IT WAS REEEEAAAAAL.

.I saw Conan O’Brian hug a black panther

Black Panther’s don’t actually exist in Africa! I can’t speak for Asian? animals (are black panthers from Asia or South America???) Maybe they are tamer there… but definitely don’t get close to the animals in Africa!

Unless they are preserved!

.I saw Conan O’Brian hug a black panther

Black Panther’s don’t actually exist in Africa! I can’t speak for Asian? animals (are black panthers from Asia or South America???) Maybe they are tamer there… but definitely don’t get close to the animals in Africa!

Unless they are preserved!

but definitely don’t get close to the animals in Africa!

Yeah, as much as I’d love to see them up close and personal…I won’t go near them. NOT in the wild. BTW, Conan was hugging the panther in his studio, his guest was some zoo guy and he brought those cubs in to show Conan. They were ridiculously cute.

If I’m ever lucky enough to be at a zoo where cubs are born ( and the mama cat is NOT near me), then I would hug them!!

• 3 weeks later...

competition.thumb.png.f9d3703cc7c7416af2acf49ebeb9da69.png

Sellers! It’s time to impress buyers with your incredible art skills and win absolutely no prizes despite the clickbaity promise. Attract feet loving folk, dismay art snobs or show the pros how its done here. As I have already showcased my expert work elsewhere, I feel it is time for others to share their masterpieces, preferably with their age in years and fractions (e.g. by Tim, age 4 and ¾). Helicopter parents welcome.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! LET THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOW!

P.S. Photoshop and fancy graphics programs are banned. You’re stuck with the crappiest editor on your computer. Like GIMP, or whatever Linux. I’m not your mom, just create any old shit so we can laugh at it. Thx.

@emmaki awesome post:grin:

competition.thumb.png.f9d3703cc7c7416af2acf49ebeb9da69.png

Sellers! It’s time to impress buyers with your incredible art skills and win absolutely no prizes despite the clickbaity promise. Attract feet loving folk, dismay art snobs or show the pros how its done here. As I have already showcased my expert work elsewhere, I feel it is time for others to share their masterpieces, preferably with their age in years and fractions (e.g. by Tim, age 4 and ¾). Helicopter parents welcome.

P.S. Photoshop and fancy graphics programs are banned. You’re stuck with the crappiest editor on your computer. Like GIMP, or whatever Linux. I’m not your mom, just create any old shit so we can laugh at it. Thx.

@emmaki awesome post:grin:

Yes. Some words to complete a sentence for Fiverr Nannybot.

• 2 weeks later...

#I can’t believe I’m doing this!

sTdwares-Paint.thumb.png.d41c9970ed3a1b491e25518094a496f5.png

I have to deliver a huge project in a few hours time from now and you guys make me do this?
Are you even friends?
I seriously doubt if you guys really want me to be successful on Fiverr!

You advise to STOP WASTING TIME & then you make me do such things?

💡 Paint, Windows 10

• 2 weeks later...

Archived