Prove Your Graphic Design Skills In MS Paint and Win a Prize*!

emmaki

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eoin, shift yourself,

For a moment I misread this and I wondered why on earth miiila would give this strange advice to @eoinfinnegan.

Regardless, the latest artwork has me so overwhelmed that I need more help critiquing. I am moved to tears and unable to see my keyboard. Wonderful stuff. 😂

I even briefly had pondered if I should change it to ‘hurry up’ actually as I saw the potential for misreadings, but then decided that even if and so what and considering how the word in misread state is a favourite of fiverr, I left it as it was. 😉

Conspiracy Theories

Fiverr Logo is created with MS Paint !!! 🙂

Not Paint, but Gimp for Google:

http://static1.businessinsider.com/assets/images/us/favicons/favicon-32x32.png?v=BI-US-2017-06-22Business Insider
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5151ad50ecad045b0200000d-1190-625/how-much-the-worlds-most-iconic-logos-cost-companies-to-design-them.jpg

How Much The World's Most Iconic Logos Cost Companies To Design Them

From zero to $211 million dollars.

I think you should start a badly drawn social commentary comic strip gig. Also, I like how you have now introduced facial features to your character.

I have actually been trialing various comic strippers (I presume that is the correct term for someone who draws comic strips? I’ll google it in a minute) for the site. I will have a comic strip with commentary on freelancing - just not badly drawn.

The facial features were an experiment, I saw how well they worked on your “Sexy Lady” up above and was

so inspired that I decided to copy the style and see if anyone noticed. #NoCommercialLicense

I remember creating these as a kid - used to love spending hours and hours on random abstract art in paint! The object was to use as many colors as possible and never have two colors adjacent to each other.

Awwwweeee, I used to do that too!!..a heck of a long time ago that is, hahaha.

BTW, did you really take a photo with that furry beauty?

I’m jealous!!

Awwwweeee, I used to do that too!!..a heck of a long time ago that is, hahaha.

BTW, did you really take a photo with that furry beauty?

I’m jealous!!

@zeus777 Based on the recent social media outrages against hunting and poaching in Africa, I am too scared to admit that the “beauty” is preserved!

It wasn’t me, I swear

I keep looking at that photo wondering if people might think it was alive?

In truth some random person must have shot her, and gotten her preserved. She was displayed in a hotel I visited. Actually I’m wondering if people are avoiding my gigs like the plague because of that picture???

But yes, it was once a living animal that actually existed. Amazing Kitty, absolutely no photoshop. Although I wouldn’t be alive to tell the tale if she had been breathing when I took the photo! #AfricanKittysBeDangerous

@zeus777 Based on the recent social media outrages against hunting and poaching in Africa, I am too scared to admit that the “beauty” is preserved!

It wasn’t me, I swear

In truth some random person must have shot her, and gotten her preserved. She was displayed in a hotel I visited. Actually I’m wondering if people are avoiding my gigs like the plague because of that picture???

But yes, it was once a living animal that actually existed. Amazing Kitty, absolutely no photoshop. Although I wouldn’t be alive to tell the tale if she had been breathing when I took the photo! #AfricanKittysBeDangerous

It wasn’t me, I swear

That’s what the guilty ones always say!

I AM CALLING:

690px-WWF_logo_svg.thumb.png.f1482504a682444c3f54f6f8a95d72f7.png

It wasn’t me, I swear

I believe you, I’m sure you weren’t the guy who shot her.

Having that said…I’ve seen TV shows and such of people playing and rolling around on the grass with those huge kitties, I’m sure it’s possible to take a selfie with them.

I’d loooooooove to roll around and take a nap with a tiger or a lion…or a panther or cheetah.

I just need to pray I won’t wake up with a leg missing!

It wasn’t me, I swear

The photo is good…keep it…makes people curious.

I believe you, I’m sure you weren’t the guy who shot her.

Having that said…I’ve seen TV shows and such of people playing and rolling around on the grass with those huge kitties, I’m sure it’s possible to take a selfie with them.

I’d loooooooove to roll around and take a nap with a tiger or a lion…or a panther or cheetah.

I just need to pray I won’t wake up with a leg missing!

I’m laughing!!! Don’t believe everything you see on TV! In truth most people (africans not included) think that the wildlife in Africa are tame and that they can stroke the wildlife and take “selfies” with the animals! I assure you they are not tame at all, and you will definitely wake up minus a leg or arm, or not wake up at all!

Archived