All forum Clubs have been removed.

smartdezigns

Hello, I am from Bangladesh, Suddenly I saw Our Fiverr Club was not available, and also showed an error code. Can you guys let us know, this is an error or anything else? The club is a big Community for freelancers from Bangladesh. We want this back ASAP so that we can discuss our Fiverr knowledge and grow together. Thank you an advance

image.png.ffc4e75fb9776484d6b2db61da3514cb.png

Edited by rafiulislamdm
  • Like 14

• rafiulislamdm changed the title to Club In not Available in Fiver Forum
  • amirkhan96hamza changed the title to What happened to the forum club?

Is there any problem in the forum club options?

Actually whenever I face any problem I use the forum club option for solutions in my mother tongue. But unfortunately today i have a problem and when i went to for a solution i don't found it is not there. Then I asked some of the sellers I know and they said that the club option of the forum has been closed. Which is very sad. I think the forum club option should be brought back again.
#BangladeshCommunity 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

I was surprised to read about Fiverr's recent decision to shut down the Community Club feature on its platform.

This surprise move has left many of us wondering why, especially given the great value it provides to freelancers worldwide Or Locally From Bangladesh.

The Community Club was more than simply a feature; it was an effective hub of cooperation, knowledge, and support. It gave a unique chance for freelancers, including myself and a local freelancer, to participate in professional events, share key ideas, and build a sense of the freelance sector. Communicating in our native language allows us to break down barriers and create a welcoming environment for everyone.

Some of the most important aspects of the Community Club were its role in encouraging wellness among freelancers, combating loneliness as a freelancer, how to communicate with buyers, taking your freelance career to the next level, commitment to Fiverr's requirements, and learning about Fiverr in particular Like Encouraging a more professional and ethical freelancer community.

In Bangladesh 🇧🇩, where I live, the Club was more than just an online forum. It served as the foundation for several local events that brought freelancers together.

Fiverr's decision to close down the Community Club is shocking, leaving a gap at the core of the Local freelancing industry. As we bid farewell to this beloved platform, remember the lessons learned and the friendships formed.

But the question is, what comes next, and what can we do after that? Is there something new coming? How can we educate our local community to teach or advise them about Fiverr or other freelancing businesses? Who will alert or prevent them from making multiple accounts on Fiverr?

Thank you, Our respected community leader, @Seven and @coder71 I respectfully request that you do something! We Have to help one other out to aid the freelance community, or else local businesses will soon violate the freelancing sector in Bangladesh, as Before!

Regards,

Kawsar

• Like 23
  • Sad 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

Without any pre-notice, how fiverr could close a useful feature suddenly? What's the reason behind this decision they didn't even think to inform us what's happening, at least Bangladesh club deserves to know after the last 2 years what they have done for this community. From a professional marketplace, this is kind of unprofessional behavior. I hope we will get a clear update on this. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, diner99 said:

Without any pre-notice, how fiverr could close a useful feature suddenly? What's the reason behind this decision they didn't even think to inform us what's happening, at least Bangladesh club deserves to know after the last 2 years what they have done for this community. From a professional marketplace, this is kind of unprofessional behavior. I hope we will get a clear update on this. 

The club is long gone, and it seems like feeling that I am missing an organ in my body! Hopefully, they will provide a kind of alternative!

• Like 16
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

Can you please explain what Happened in the Bangladeshi club forum on Fiverr? 
I am using Fiver Science 2017. In my five-year journey, this club has helped me in many ways. I have learned many things, and I have met many people who have given me suggestions and help in many ways. I even don't actively post any topic but I read others post. I request the Fiverr forum to get the Bangladesh community back. 

Thank you 

Edited by keyword_genius
  • Like 8

• keyword_genius changed the title to What Happened in Bangladesh Club in Fiverr Forum?

Today, I am very sorry to inform you that you cannot enter the Bangladesh community club on Fiverr. Is it a technical error or has the club been closed?

For us Bangladeshi freelancers; Fiverr Bangladesh Community Club was an auditorium, a platform where we could express our opinions. This club was a source of pride for Bangladeshi freelancers on fiverr, a reliable place to solve any problem. Through this community club, we Bangladeshi freelancers could communicate with each other even offline. We could stand by each other in times of need. We were all grateful to Fiverr for allowing us to have such a beautiful, well-organized community. We have seen our Team Lead Mr. Neel and Community Leader Mr. Mehedi working day and night for the community. Nothing happens in a day. This community, which was built gradually, was growing every day. Getting familiar with people. We were grateful to Fiverr for giving us an identity.

Today I don't know why I can't access this club page, But if the fiverr club is really closed, it will cause a lot of pain for us Bangladeshis. The dream with which Fiver Community Club started will be nipped in the bud. So, it will be my and all the Bangladeshi freelancers' fervent plea to Fiverr that our beloved club be returned to us. Let us be given another chance to express our thoughts in our mother tongue.

Club.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1

I used to spend time in the club instead of social media, learned a lot, and tried to inform others if possible. I have invited many sellers to get authentic information from the club in our native language without knowing the wrong information from social media. But what will happen now? I am very shocked by its closed.

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

This could turn out to be a good decision.

As most sellers are communicating with their buyers in English so they might as well do that in the forum and communicate globally with everyone.

This somewhat forces everyone to learn English which can help them with their sales.

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, imamiopial said:

This could turn out to be a good decision.

As most sellers are communicating with their buyers in English so they might as well do that in the forum and communicate globally with everyone.

This somewhat forces everyone to learn English which can help them with their sales.

Okay, how will you develop a local community? You have no idea I've built an excellent relationship with so many professional sellers because to the opportunity club provided! You know what happens on Facebook! How violet are the young people who have been duped by Mentor? Didn't you?

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

@Kesha We are not getting our Club Option. Bangladesh Community Club is unavailable. Can you please let me know what happen ?

It's really sad news. Without any Pre-notice how Fiverr can do that 😢

It was really a family but we finally lost it 😢

On 3/1/2024 at 3:22 AM, kawsar_log said:

As of March 1, Fiverr suddenly removed the club option from their forum. I don't know what happened or why they did it!

As a Moderator, Can you please contact with support to know the exact reason ? 

• Like 17
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, imamiopial said:

It was better before but I like the current homepage. Everything is organized.

The new homepage seems okay (apart from the missing clubs), but it occasionally asks me to log in (and sometimes on page links from staff), when I'm already logged in on the forum (not usually Fiverr) on this browser. Then refreshing the homepage a while later shows it normally. It also switches formats sometimes by itself from the condensed to the expanded format after refreshing.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 14

Some updates have been seen on the Fiverr forum. The biggest update ever the Community Club option has vanished. I think the Club option should come back again. Because Fiverr is constantly updated. And many sellers don't know about the new update. That's why a seller has to learn a lot. But Fiverr doesn't have a separate learning option for sellers. 

But through the Community Club fiverr sellers get the advantage where community leaders keep us learning and provide proper guidance for any problem. Another great advantage of the community forum was that any problem could be solved in the mother tongue which was a useful feature. Which is usually not available in fiverr support. 

But unfortunately those opportunities are not available in the new update of Fiverr Forum features. But I think the Community Club should be brought back again. At least for each country or language.

But the new look of the forum is great!

• Like 13
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, kawsar_log said:

I was surprised to read about Fiverr's recent decision to shut down the Community Club feature on its platform.
This surprise move has left many of us wondering why, especially given the great value it provides to freelancers worldwide Or Locally From Bangladesh.

The Community Club was more than simply a feature; it was an effective hub of cooperation, knowledge, and support. It gave a unique chance for freelancers, including myself and a local freelancer, to participate in professional events, share key ideas, and build a sense of the freelance sector. Communicating in our native language allows us to break down barriers and create a welcoming environment for everyone.

Some of the most important aspects of the Community Club were its role in encouraging wellness among freelancers, combating loneliness as a freelancer, how to communicate with buyers, taking your freelance career to the next level, commitment to Fiverr's requirements, and learning about Fiverr in particular Like Encouraging a more professional and ethical freelancer community.

In Bangladesh 🇧🇩, where I live, the Club was more than just an online forum. It served as the foundation for several local events that brought freelancers together.

Fiverr's decision to close down the Community Club is shocking, leaving a gap at the core of the Local freelancing industry. As we bid farewell to this beloved platform, remember the lessons learned and the friendships formed.

But the question is, what comes next, and what can we do after that? Is there something new coming? How can we educate our local community to teach or advise them about Fiverr or other freelancing businesses? Who will alert or prevent them from making multiple accounts on Fiverr?

Thank you, Our respected community leader, @Seven and @coder71
I respectfully request that you do something! We Have to help one other out to aid the freelance community, or else local businesses will soon violate the freelancing sector in Bangladesh, as Before!

Regards,

Kawsar

It is very shocking news!
Today when I went to get some solution from the Community Club I didn't find the Club option and I was disappointed!

But what is the Community Club going to replace?

It is hard to say goodbye to the Community Club but we will always remember you. Our respected community leader, @Seven and @coder71 also respected moderator @kawsar_log and @engshimul

You have helped us a lot through the Community Club.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1