Official feedback thread re: the new leveling system

10 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

but they'll have less chance to diversify if they can only add 4 gigs in total due to their level or 10 gigs total/active (for level 2) when previously they could have more.

Exactly - (lower level) sellers will be forced to be more judicious and abandon the old strategy of just throwing up as many gigs as possible for "visibility" that they can't actually do / are just using to highlight (in the case of bad VOAs) "voice type 10". 

In theory, another thing that should pull up the quality of the marketplace, though I think the skip from 10 - 30 (TRS) is very unbalanced, but TRS may not be predisposed to abusing this so much. Fiverr probs has data on it anyway. Besides, with the pressure of SS a lot of sellers who have access to RTO are likely to be more judicious about who they will take on.  

Edited by emmaki
I have the 1970 bug too
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

They want me to have a heart attack 😁

@katakatica, I haven't seen your post, sorry 😅

Screenshot_20240314_224305_Fiverr.jpg.149ea14f80c820f249ec85a2d4ff9271.jpg

If anything I'm glad I saw yours.

I didn't see the date / etc first because I'm between games at an arcade so I honestly almost had a heartattack. 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, katakatica said:

If anything I'm glad I saw yours.

I didn't see the date / etc first because I'm between games at an arcade so I honestly almost had a heartattack. 😅

Yep, nearly had to call 999 when I saw the app version. Talk about rising blood pressure..... Glad I am not the only one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, frank_d said:

To everyone who get to travel back to 1970 to be evaluated: buy Apple stock!

But then you wouldn't be working on Fiverr and you'd never see this advice...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, emmaki said:

(It should be 3.5k I think, can't be bothered to check)

It showed 3.0K yesterday according to Bing cache. It thinks you have 3019 ratings, so rounds to 3.0K.

The 1/1/1970 thing is because of Unix time/epoch so they've not initialised a variable properly but using it anyway probably. And maybe the 31/12/1969 ones are because of a different timezone / that they usually do the evaluation a day earlier I'm guessing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_(computing)

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 3