Your account is restricted as you have failed the verification process.

ddesignspace

Question

After I did the verification process carefully, uploaded my id and selfie to publish a gig on fiverr, I received this mail that my account is restricted as I have failed the verification process. I asked through the fiverr help 4 times that what is the reason and how can I fix this problem. Each time I got the same reply that didn't explain what is the problem and how can I fix it. The answer was like this; 

"Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the status of your account. Your account is restricted as you have failed the verification process.

After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final.

For more information, visit account verification and Fiverr's Terms of Service.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions, let us know.

All the best,
The Fiverr Support Team"

I need some explanation that contains why my verification process failed exactly and how can I fix it! As soon as possible please!!

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ddesignspace said:

After I did the verification process carefully, uploaded my id and selfie to publish a gig on fiverr, I received this mail that my account is restricted as I have failed the verification process. I asked through the fiverr help 4 times that what is the reason and how can I fix this problem. Each time I got the same reply that didn't explain what is the problem and how can I fix it. The answer was like this; 

"Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the status of your account. Your account is restricted as you have failed the verification process.

After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final.

For more information, visit account verification and Fiverr's Terms of Service.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions, let us know.

All the best,
The Fiverr Support Team"

I need some explanation that contains why my verification process failed exactly and how can I fix it! As soon as possible please!!

Explain your problem in details to Fiverr support team.  A member of the team will respond. This will take some time, please wait.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I contacted and explained to Fiverr support team four times already and got the exact same automatic reply as I mentioned in my question above. this is the mail I contacted to: support@fiverr.com. Is there any other adress that I can talk about this issue and help me to solve it?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I have contacted Fiverr support four times and explained everything to them and received the exact same automated response that I mentioned in my question above. This is the email address I contacted: support@ Fiverr.com. Is there another address I can talk to about this and help me resolve it?

• Like 1

The same thing is happening to me. There was a technical glitch while clicking the selfie for verification; they didn't asked to click the selfie again because of failure and suddenly disabled my Fiverr account. After raising a ticket at Help and Support, the support team is also sending the automated mail and not recognizing our issues. Is this how the help & support team supports the sellers? 

Is this the way to treat a hard-working and genuine seller? I think they must verify our identity over a video call in a second attempt if they have such trust issues.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 143557.png