Update: Addressing new level system questions and feedback

4 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

I had to rewatch the webinar again to see if there was anything private, lmao! But there's nothing there other than some mouse clicks and doggy noises in the background (just for a few seconds). I have uploaded the webinar recording here.

Just a tip: If you want to save your precious time, just watch the clip of Ran speaking -- the other people are just reading Lorem Ipsum from their Powerpoint slides xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dN-SMZE1cKcQAvn_sjUQNy4KVwNpJO0z/view?usp=sharing

You are amazing! Thank you! 

And Ran is one of the good guys. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, mike_builderall said:

This is great, I think Fiverr will start making amendment for the new level rating 

Yeah.. right after 14th March 2024 when every seller will be demoted based on new level system. Nothing is gonna happen I think. I mean Fiverr is not gonna think of us.. They are happy with their Product Releases so just wait and see what happens after 14th March 2024.

But it's for sure that everyone will start backlashing again once the new level system is fully rolled out on 14th March 2024. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional content
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

tbf I think on ran's thread there's like 20 more webinars. 

Perhaps the attendance was a bit puny this morning so they decided it was time to spambox? 

I'll be uploading the transcript from the webinar that was posted here earlier using my fancy AI software. I'm just waiting for the video to be processed.

I make no apologies for words like "woof" being in the middle of sentences. We can only hope in amusing places. 

Edited by emmaki
  • Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Up 2

It looks like an email came out with the notification.

This seems like a strange email to send to sellers who are top-rated, success score 10 etc. (never mind those who were top rated but are now level 0 and don't know why), but...

It is what it is: 

image.png.8a417b914d1afd73a0f0bb00d20a1998.png

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, emmaki said:

they decided it was time to spambox

Not sure if everyone is getting this, but I even got a normal inbox message from the team. Just thought to share as it was surprising to see someone from the team messaged a webinar link for the first time in history.

image.png.ba8e6ff59242e6f0f1415d5ffbdc6088.png

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Not sure if everyone is getting this, but I even got a normal inbox message from the team. Just thought to share as it was surprising to see someone from the team messaged a webinar link for the first time in history.

Got the same message this morning. I'm currently talking with him now

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, leonormiserol said:

I also received that email, I am level 2, rolled to level 0 with the new system

My point really, this email needed better segmentation. The one we got would have been for the "winners" of the update lottery. Messaging should have been different for other groups.

But this is probably not possible since there were so many glitches and bugs at launch (I mean, for the AI to sort out beftween the different segments). Or you know, Fiverr sat down and thought 1 round robin for everyone would work just as well as 1 review system to rule them all. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

I wish someone would acknowledge my 'conthribucy as a valued seller and person'.

This cat would be lucky to get a 3 for effective communication under the new system. 

• Like 12
  • Haha 4

Here is the transcript of the webinar recording provided by @rawque_gulia (thank you for sharing!). It's like 100% AI generated except for 50 words lol. 

And for the super-lazy of you (also me), I asked ChatGPT to ELI5, because GPT takes that literally and it always amuses me: 

Fiverr had a meeting to talk about a new way to show how well sellers are doing, kind of like a report card for freelancers. They introduced some team members who explained that this new system helps sellers earn trust from buyers by showing off their good work. It uses a special score to show if a seller is doing a great job. This score looks at different things, like how happy customers are and how well gigs (jobs) are going. They made this system to help sellers do better on Fiverr by giving them clear goals and to make sure buyers can find good sellers easily. They also talked about how they want to make Fiverr a fair place for sellers by helping them when they have problems and making sure the rules are clear and fair for everyone.

EDIT: link to video (Google Drive) if anyone wants to like, watch it.

Edited by emmaki
  • Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 7

At this point the most transparent thing Fiverr could do is issue a statement that says, "We're doing this because we want to, there is nothing you can do to change it, so either accept it, or flake right off."  

That would at least be honest. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Up 9
  • Thanks 1