Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

It's the start of the new week and hopefully, we will get some clarity from Fiverr on the issue. At least we deserve to know what is going to happen after March 14. Should we keep working on Fiverr hoping it will still bring in business or is it time to move on to Upwork?

This situation is bad but the worst thing is Fiverr not acting as a responsible company and dealing with it with the issue clarity. If you are going to mess with the careers of thousands of people, at least be clear about you what you are going to do.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

My account has also been flagged. They say that I have created multiple accounts. I explained to them that my cousin was visiting us for his summer vacations and I told him about Fiverr and he was interested so we created an account for him and I haven't used that account.
Still they say that they can't do anything and this decision was final.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Deam Community Members.

Hope you will be doing great.

any news about the flagged issue? i mean did any one get a response ? a clear response or a process how it will move forward?

if any information kindly share as its really getting hard to digest this issue with us.

will look forward

• Like 6
  • Up 3

On 2/17/2024 at 3:49 AM, yonixer said:

bro at least you know why your flagged and you said you have 2 warnings us we dont have nothing i think if they didnt solve this they will wait until 14 march and send us an email that we did something and thats is tricky 

they were false warnings by the system due to misunderstanding and when I provide me every detail with evidence they are like ghosting me, ignoring my replies to the requests and marking them as solved by the system, when I open a new thread and ask them to fix this as I have provided every single evidence which proofs that my warnings are wrong they reply me with this now.

"Upon thorough examination, we have identified certain inconsistencies in your account location or activities that suggest a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your participation in Fiverr's level system has been permanently restricted."

After providing them with my travel history to other countries they still do the same response, like I have done nothing wrong, was a top-rated seller with hundreds of reviews, and suddenly with this new level system thing my account is being flagged. I have been working on Fiverr for years this is my only source of income which feeds my entire family on which my entire family is dependent. My Fiverr account is all I have and then the support is not giving the proper support and not helping the sellers making it really frustrating for everyone up here. It's just not good, outta nowhere they say your account is flagged, and even after providing all the proof and evidence they say nothing. I hope they fix all this flag issue soon. Really looking forward to getting the help from support we all need.

• Like 7
  • Up 4

There is a webinar in the coming days. Let's be there and ask them what we should do about this situation. Days and days come and go, but we don't get any news. This is a very stressful situation. No one is respectful here. We are losing our job and the result of 5 years of hard work.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, kerpoostudio said:

There is a webinar in the coming days. Let's be there and ask them what we should do about this situation. Days and days come and go, but we don't get any news. This is a very stressful situation. No one is respectful here. We are losing our job and the result of 5 years of hard work.

Yes, thats true. update us if you can join it.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

the new theory is that fiverr now has an AI working to read all your messages and qualify you according to that criteria, so there are thousands of ways for this to go wrong but they launch it like if it was just changing the icon of the webpage...

• Like 10
  • Up 1

7 days have passed. 
Exact reason for account flagging is still unknown. 

Then fiverr claims to be transparent. If you are transparent tell the freelancers who made thousands of dollars for you what they did wrong and what location inconsistency means. 
If they are linked to another account on what basis you can say this? 

No answers for 7 days means one thing Fiverr is anything but transparent in dealing with freelancers. 
Or maybe the transparency definition got changed and we don't have an updated version of the dictionary.

Edited by msw_77
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is my wild guess:

Fiverr released the new AI system which went Red Queen and flagged a bunch of accounts falsely. I am further assuming that those whose accounts are flagged might have at least one warning in the past (I had one warning in 2019) so the AI assumed that all those who had a past warning are "bad sellers" and should be flagged.

The customer support is not helping and neither are the community managers like @Kesha have any clue what is going on because THEY DON'T KNOW EITHER. Its a black box and they need time to figure this mess out.

Let's give them some time to fix this mess and for the time being, let's focus on our service delivery.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, kulkicreatives said:

Here is my wild guess:

Fiverr released the new AI system which went Red Queen and flagged a bunch of accounts falsely. I am further assuming that those whose accounts are flagged might have at least one warning in the past (I had one warning in 2019) so the AI assumed that all those who had a past warning are "bad sellers" and should be flagged.

The customer support is not helping and neither are the community managers like @Kesha have any clue what is going on because THEY DON'T KNOW EITHER. Its a black box and they need time to figure this mess out.

Let's give them some time to fix this mess and for the time being, let's focus on our service delivery.

I can confirm your theory. I received a warning 6-8 months ago for sharing same payment method with my friend, which was removed from my account 2 months ago, but my account has been flagged as well.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, digitalgeria said:

If it was a bug fiverr supprot team would have said so, the proof that we all go the same response is that this isn't a bug and every account that has in the past received any violation against the TOS is now flagged in my humble opinion.

Hey 
Does anyone have any news? 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Based on the different threads on the forum (showing screenshots of CS responses), it looks like Fiverr decided that all past history would be relevant (this includes all cancelations -regardless of the reason - and all past/forgiven warnings). So many things that haven't affected accounts before the change are now affecting accounts and Fiverr doesn't have plans on reversing this change at the moment. At least that's what some of the CS responses were saying (I see mixed responses from CS in all the different posts).

If Fiverr really doesn't have plans on changing this, that may be the reason why no one is getting a response from Fiverr regarding their account (or if they do, they are just told that the decision is final and the ticket gets closed). This is how Fiverr usually communicates with flagged accounts.

One peculiar thing I observed in someone's screenshots of CS response yesterday is that flagged accounts can still share their gigs with buyers and get the orders too but they cannot participate in the new level system!! 

I mean there might still be some hope for certain accounts, if not for all of them. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 2/15/2024 at 5:40 PM, emmaki said:

I would like to know about the location violation thing, as I have some vague plans - now buried under the deepest of ice - to travel Europe next summer while working.

One way to mitigate the risk of getting flagged is to avoid directly opening Fiverr on the device when connected to public Wifi or even on cell networks in a different location. Instead, connect the device using Teamviewer/Anydesk to a home main desktop that is kept running 24x7, and perform all tasks through this connection. In Fiverr's eyes, you're sitting at home doing all the work, lmao!

This method will surely help in reducing the risk of being flagged (due to false positives), as many accounts are flagged due to "false positives" rather than actual violations of terms. It is often the AI algorithm causing issues in these cases.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

One way to mitigate the risk of getting flagged is to avoid directly opening Fiverr on the device when connected to public Wifi or even on cell networks in a different location. Instead, connect the device using Teamviewer/Anydesk to a home main desktop that is kept running 24x7, and perform all tasks through this connection. In Fiverr's eyes, you're sitting at home doing all the work, lmao!

This method will surely help in reducing the risk of being flagged (due to false positives), as many accounts are flagged due to "false positives" rather than actual violations of terms. It is often the AI algorithm causing issues in these cases.

True..  everytime I traveled support told me that there will be no issue and although they were right , I would be too scared to log in from the wifi in my hotel room for instance .

• Like 8
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

. Instead, connect the device using Teamviewer/Anydesk to a home main desktop that is kept running 24x7, and perform all tasks through this connection.

In theory, you could yes but depends on what you are selling, I personally can't do this. It would be a bit too extreme to be outside your country and use teamviewer to ' work from home ' in my opinion. Hopefully, this issue will be solved and we'll have a statement from Fiverr about this .

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Dear Fellows,

Hope you all will be inn great state of health ,

any one received any information in this regard?

if yes, kindly share with all of us as this would really be helpful at least we will be able to know what actually gonna happen.

will look forward to your kind response.

stay blessed.

i wish all of the ACCOUNT FLAGGED HOLDERS good luck, including myself, as mine account is also flagged.

Keep praying and keep doing and delivering good work at fiverr.

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

One peculiar thing I observed in someone's screenshots of CS response yesterday is that flagged accounts can still share their gigs with buyers and get the orders too but they cannot participate in the new level system!! 

I mean there might still be some hope for certain accounts, if not for all of them. 

Question is, can the gigs appear in search or not? I don't mind not participating in some gamified level system as long as my gig appears in search and I get impressions, clicks, and orders.

• Like 6
  • Up 1