Jump to content

Sellers Content Needs  

155 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your preferred way to receive messages and content that will benefit your Fiverr career?

    • Email
      88
    • Pop-Up Messages
      52
    • Help Center
      4
    • Community Hub / Forum
      11
  2. 2. What type of content do you prefer to receive? 

    • Product Announcements
      77
    • Seller Profile and Gigs (metrics, stats, self promotion, optimization, etc)
      127
    • Best Practices (tips & tricks, success stories, communication with buyers, etc)
      107
    • Fiverr’s Guidelines (community standards, do’s & don'ts, etc)
      72
  3. 3. What is the ideal frequency for you to receive content?

    • Once a week
      107
    • Once every 2 weeks
      26
    • Once a month
      21
    • Once a quarter
      1


Recommended Posts

Dear Fiverr Sellers,

We always value your feedback and want to ensure we're providing you with the content you need to succeed on our platform.

Please take a few moments to answer the following poll questions about your content preferences.

Your input will help us tailor our content strategy to better meet your needs.

We need you with us, therefore, your success = Fiverr success 

Thank you for your participation!

  • Like 26
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Although, on an iPad you can just log-in to fiverr on the browser, and use it like a computer. Yes, an app would be better, but I think the priority should be feature parity between the current app and the web version. Right now certain things work on desktop, but not the app, and vice versa. Just as an example, comments on files (like for revisions) don't work on the app. They really should. If I receive comments on deliverables and I'm out of office, I can't comment on them to let the client know if what they need is doable or not - I can't see them at all until I'm back at the computer. 

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 13
  • Up 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Although, on an iPad you can just log-in to fiverr on the browser, and use it like a computer. Yes, an app would be better, but I think the priority should be feature parity between the current app and the web version. Right now certain things work on desktop, but not the app, and vice versa. Just as an example, comments on files (like for revisions) don't work on the app. They really should. If I receive comments on deliverables and I'm out of office, I can't comment on them to let the client know if what they need is doable or not - I can't see them at all until I'm back at the computer. 

 Yeah, that's the biggest challenge. We cannot check comments on mobile without struggling with the chrome browser on the phone and viewing desktop mode with glitches.

  • Like 11
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

yes lack of native iPad app is annoying, as are the limitations of the app on phone itself. A classic is that when withdrawing funds on the app there doesn't seem to be the option to request bank transfer, it just defaults to PayPal, at least it did the last time I checked. 

  • Like 12
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The mobile app just doesn't work very well (I'm on Android). It ought to clone the desktop experience as closely as possible, and equate its functionality (or close). Honestly, it's a constant source of frustration both to me and the other hundred or so sellers with whom I frequently interact. Right now, it's a "barely get by" interface that I try to avoid when possible.

  • Like 10
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A full screen working app on ipad would be perfect to make edits and it should include the read comments functions! The app itself sometimes gets buggy and do not send the messages while it Shows like it sent, I wish they fix this as soon as possible. 

  • Like 8
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just thankful that I can finally set times to receive orders, I've been sleep deprived for years due to the unexpected orders and I was near stressed for lack of sleep so thank you for finally putting a useful feature 

Edited by kitsunekei1
  • Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, crownmediaa said:

I think Fiverr should launch Fiverr app for iPad soon so sellers can work on the go.

I sometimes feel like the fiverr app on my iPhone is lacking. One example: When a prospective buyer messages me about my gig (voice actor) they will often include attachments of a script or video. These I often cannot see while working via the iPhone. Maybe it's me, but I haven't been able to figure it out in a long time.   

  • Like 13
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, provotalent said:

The mobile app just doesn't work very well (I'm on Android). It ought to clone the desktop experience as closely as possible, and equate its functionality (or close). Honestly, it's a constant source of frustration both to me and the other hundred or so sellers with whom I frequently interact. Right now, it's a "barely get by" interface that I try to avoid when possible.

Yes, and I'd especially appreciate the "Spam" button and the Flag option (Report) on the phone app, like on desktop. The app only has the Block button, and if you press that, it will count against your response rate, even though it literally states "This will not affect your response rate.". The spam is really awful enough, even if you only have to press the "Spam" button, but having to first reply and then Block, wastes even more time.

Also, it's not sure at all what the Block button on the app actually does, it might even counts against sellers in some backdoor way if they use it often, and does it actually have someone check why you blocked, so that all those thousands of Telegram spammers actually get banned, or not...


I want to mark spam as spam or report it, depending on whether it's "just" spam or scam, on the app. I don't want to have to wait until I'm at home (and potentially forget it), or have to turn on the laptop just to react to spam. The app should do.

All that spam is killing me slowly. And my response rate.

Also, thanks for the invite to this forum, and for listening! 🙂

Edited by miiila
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One metric in our response rate is how long it takes us to respond to a client message ( general message or in the order messaging). I like that I can see on our message column if we have replied by seeing a "Me:" in the message mini view. Can we get something that let us know at a quick glance that Indicates that we haven't responded to someone and need to. Every once in a while a response gets lost in the mix of a bunch of client messages ( between general messages and from order messages) and then next thing I know my response rate drops to 99% and I can't figure out why, then I find out that its because I have not responded to a client from 2 days ago because its 40 messages deep. 

Maybe if the message indicated in RED color to show that it is a message that still needs to be responded to? Also, I many time feel like im playing the game of " last message" for example: 

Client: Thanks for the great work!

Me: Sure thing reach out anytime!

Client: Will do!

Me: Appreciate it!

Client: no problem. 

Me: Thanks!

Client: Thanks!

Me. 🙂👊

Client: 👍

Me: 🤝

Me again: (Thinking, please let my message be the last one to respond so I dont get hit with a no response on my rating!)

Edited by shomesound
SP
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd just be happy if there was a way to have in system notes available for sellers to make on buyers.
When I'm in the inbox or other specific pages, if we were able to keep digital notes to the side, likely under the Seller Plus activity panel, it would help tracking client names, progress, opportunities, possible cross promotions or offerings we could suggest.
Overall it would help the workflow and process and create a more personalized and tailored experience for buyers and sellers, leading to higher platform and personal revenue.

  • Like 11
  • Up 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shomesound said:

One metric in our response rate is how long it takes us to respond to a client message ( general message or in the order messaging). I like that I can see on our message column if we have replied by seeing a "Me:" in the message mini view. Can we get something that let us know at a quick glance that Indicates that we haven't responded to someone and need to. Every once in a while a response gets lost in the mix of a bunch of client messages ( between general messages and from order messages) and then next thing I know my response rate drops to 99% and I can't figure out why, then I find out that its because I have not responded to a client from 2 days ago because its 40 messages deep. 

Maybe if the message indicated in RED color to show that it is a message that still needs to be responded to? Also, I many time feel like im playing the game of " last message" for example: 

Client: Thanks for the great work!

Me: Sure thing reach out anytime!

Client: Will do!

Me: Appreciate it!

Client: no problem. 

Me: Thanks!

Client: Thanks!

Me. 🙂👊

Client: 👍

Me: 🤝

Me again: (Thinking, please let my message be the last one to respond so I dont get hit with a no response on my rating!)

AFAIK response metrics only takes into account the first message from the potential client, not subsequent messages. As long as you reply to the first message your response rate should not be dropping. 

  • Like 10
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2023 at 11:47 PM, cynicalking said:

AFAIK response metrics only takes into account the first message from the potential client, not subsequent messages. As long as you reply to the first message your response rate should not be dropping. 

I think they're referring to the order response rate that reactivates after every new message on the order page (they show as “XYZ has been waiting for your answer for X amount of hours...” messages on the dashboard). 

  • Like 8
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@midsummervoice , @miiila , @laraacantos, @cynicalking, @shomesound, @jamescott, @kitsunekei1 , @crownmediaa, @visualstudios , @awdickson, @socialphilia, @provotalent, @gregling, @aysekoker , @williambryan392 - Thank you all so much for elaborating here about your issues and ongoing topics. You have no idea how much it's important for me to read this all, to see you engage with each other, and try to raise these matters to our relevant stakeholders.

  • Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I enjoy receiving emails from Fiverr about their new features and how to use them. Whenever there's a new feature, I like to test it out, so I'm always happy to get an email.

I also participate in Fiverr webinars to stay up-to-date.

While I appreciate pop-ups and notifications, I prefer emails because they don't distract me from responding to buyers. As you know, it's important to answer buyers promptly to maintain a good response rate.

  • Like 9
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2023 at 3:29 PM, midsummervoice said:

I'd just be happy if there was a way to have in system notes available for sellers to make on buyers.
When I'm in the inbox or other specific pages, if we were able to keep digital notes to the side, likely under the Seller Plus activity panel, it would help tracking client names, progress, opportunities, possible cross promotions or offerings we could suggest.
Overall it would help the workflow and process and create a more personalized and tailored experience for buyers and sellers, leading to higher platform and personal revenue.

Agreed. This is a great feature often present in CRMs that I'd love to see make its way to Fiverr. I make my own client notes at times but have to do so in an external program. I've been working with some clients for a long time and our message strings are just too long for me to be scrolling through trying to find old details or deals we've made in the past. Having something like this integrated into the platform rather than having to notate on the side would be very efficient. 

Edited by texvox
  • Like 10
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...