Why Fiverr don't allow Wise, US bank transfer or local bank transfer instead Payoneer

ajommahmud

Question

Payoneer is the most of bad service provider in the world. They can only run their business because Fiverr allows only Payoneer account transfers (my country doesn't support Paypal). I don't know why Fiverr does this type of act inhumanely work.

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

16 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, ajommahmud said:

I don't know why Fiverr does this type of act inhumanely work.

Because they choose not to. No drama needed.  Please look up the word "inhumane" to use it properly in the future. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

Payoneer is the most of bad service provider in the world. They can only run their business because Fiverr allows only Payoneer account transfers (my country doesn't support Paypal). I don't know why Fiverr does this type of act inhumanely work.

Same ans

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sadekmiah30 said:

Do you want to work alone here?

The thing is, Fiverr only supports these payment systems based on their agreements. They tried to cover most if not all of the world with just 2 payment systems. PayPal is great for a lot of people, some dislike it because they have high fees, Payoneer has smaller fees but they are less reliable. I get it that in some places in the world PayPal is not available, so Payoneer is actually a good option. Of course they have issues, PayPal has too. but people also tend to break the rules, sometimes without even knowing. Check the terms of service for the Payoneer website and you will have less issues. Plus, verification always takes time with payment systems and they migth ask for more stuff. Patience is key with these things.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

first time verifyed my Payoneer account using my national id card, then passport and called me 3 time for verifyed.
they asked me utility bill and bank statement I submitted for verify they not accepted it and disable my account. 

before 3 years I was contact payoneer support it was very good and helped me. now it's very bad. only automatic replied emails.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sadekmiah30 said:

Do you want to work alone here?

Have I said that? 🙄

If he is not satisfied with Fiverr and its payment methods then he should leave Fiverr 🤷🏻‍♀️

He is the only person with Payment issues on Fiverr? Why not 50K Fiverr Sellers have these issues like him? 

And I don't think that its gonna happen i.e. direct payments to bank or anywhere else. Payment methods are fine. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Easy now (as a famous U.K. comic and fake wannabe rapper would say).

I personally would like direct bank transfers. Fiverr to PayPal to my business bank account is a hassle. It works, but it is a hassle.

28 minutes ago, sadekmiah30 said:

. you are not owner of fiverr you can't say like that we have to leave fiverr for this issues.

No one says you have to leave. They were just making the point that we all live in fiver’s house, and those are the rules. If we don’t like the rules we can vote with our feet. There are plenty of other ways to sell online.

I had issues with PayPal a few months ago. They froze my account. But I spoke to PayPal and sorted it out. I expect payoneer works for most, in the same way PayPal does, or the way fiverr does.

Sometimes they do make mistake though and Customer support isn’t perfect. 

I understand how this would be frustrating though!

• Like 10
  • Up 1

On 4/1/2023 at 12:03 PM, propr_design said:

I agree. Fiverr should be more helpful to the sellers. They should sign contract with more payment partners. 

Thank you for your valuable comment. We hope Fiverr will add more payment partners.

• Like 7

On 4/1/2023 at 3:26 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

UPWORK has option for direct bank transfer

and fiverr is probably affiliated with payoneer and paypal, and wants to generates $$$ from transfer tax as well

their platform, their wish, arguing won't effect. lol

You are right, I think also. 'their platform, their wish, arguing won't effect.' 

Thank you for your reply.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

Leave Fiverr then if you are not satisfied with Payoneer or its other payment methods! 🙄

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2