How many clicks and orders should be on 1700 impressions? I have 0 orders

2 hours ago, perfectwork25 said:

I have a gig that has around 1700 impressions, but only 44 clicks and no orders.

The main question is: Are you getting buyer inquiries in your inbox, and if yes, how many buyers from those 44 clicks landed into your inbox?

• Even after clicks, if you're not getting any inquiries in your inbox, it means that your gig is not promising enough or maybe overpromising, which looks like a too-good-to-be-true deal to buyers. So, try looking at competitors gigs and see what they're offering at the price point you're selling and how they have drafted their description and packages.

• But if you're getting inquiries in your inbox and even after that you are not able to secure deals, then we can blame the communication here. Re-read all your inquiries and try to observe on what part buyers are losing interest from the chat/deal. Maybe, your communication style needs some improvements.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

The main question is: Are you getting buyer inquiries in your inbox, and if yes, how many buyers from those 44 clicks landed into your inbox?

• Even after clicks, if you're not getting any inquiries in your inbox, it means that your gig is not promising enough or maybe overpromising, which looks like a too-good-to-be-true deal to buyers. So, try looking at competitors gigs and see what they're offering at the price point you're selling and how they have drafted their description and packages.

• But if you're getting inquiries in your inbox and even after that you are not able to secure deals, then we can blame the communication here. Re-read all your inquiries and try to observe on what part buyers are losing interest from the chat/deal. Maybe, your communication style needs some improvements.

I am not getting any inquires now too, I used to previously get messages often from buyers but after I made my Gig's description more detailed, the messages also stopped. Previously I didn't like my description that much because it was very short but now it is detailed. But this change actually impacted my gig badly as the messages stopped coming after the change.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, perfectwork25 said:

I am not getting any inquires now too, I used to previously get messages often from buyers but after I made my Gig's description more detailed, the messages also stopped. Previously I didn't like my description that much because it was very short but now it is detailed. But this change actually impacted my gig badly as the messages stopped coming after the change.

Then you have your answer where things are going wrong! If you're not getting good results after changing the description, then reverse it and see if you then start getting inquiries. Perhaps buyers are not liking your new description.

It's all about "observing yourself and your competitors" and then "applying changes accordingly". There's no rocket science!

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2