4 Revision are How many?

kbkhan

Question

Well it really is up to you actually. You're the one that decides how much time you need, the price and of course the revisions too.

Make sure you let the buyer know how many revisions they have with the package they picked. Some jobs might require more revisions and some less, but it really is up to you.

Edited by maxtpf
  • Like 9
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

As some of the comments mentioned, you can keep providing revisions or not, that’s up to you, but what’s happening in the customer’s side (per my understanding) is that they’re paying for each additional revision after the 4th. So basically when you offer a number of revisions, you’re saying that the system won’t charge the client up to those number of revisions, but if they want to continue requesting revisions they’ll have the ability to purchase them. To me, if this is what’s happening, is outrageously unfair, because what the system should be doing is informing the client that if they used all the offered revisions already, they should re-negotiate with the seller and add to the original price the extra revisions.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

On 3/6/2023 at 3:50 AM, jonbaas said:

I have no interest in your services.

For Revision  , if you able to do lots of day and had loyal and honest buyer , you should give him unlimited 

On 3/6/2023 at 9:19 PM, kbkhan said:

I have given four revisions to the client. But he has completed 6 revisions so far and the order is still pending.

For Revision  , if you able to do lots of day and had loyal and honest buyer , you should give him unlimited so that he will become loyal and trusty and all buyer is no as same as honest so be aware 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2023 at 8:19 AM, kbkhan said:

have given four revisions to the client. But he has completed 6 revisions so far and the order is still pending

If you had only 4 revisions included then you need to tell your buyer that he run out of free revisions and that all over revisions will be x$ per revision. 

Fiverr doesn’t count revisions and your client can press a button as many times as he wants until you stop them. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If you had only 4 revisions included then you need to tell your buyer that he run out of free revisions and that all over revisions will be x$ per revision. 

Fiverr doesn’t count revisions and your client can press a button as many times as he wants until you stop them. 

@mariashtelle1How come fiverr can't stop it, are we animals?  The way we are treated.  Humanity has ended here.  I'm really sad but I can't tell my client I don't want him to be disappointed with me but he won't stop. And (( This is the first time an American client has turned out like this))

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, florenciafarkas said:

As some of the comments mentioned, you can keep providing revisions or not, that’s up to you, but what’s happening in the customer’s side (per my understanding) is that they’re paying for each additional revision after the 4th. So basically when you offer a number of revisions, you’re saying that the system won’t charge the client up to those number of revisions, but if they want to continue requesting revisions they’ll have the ability to purchase them. To me, if this is what’s happening, is outrageously unfair, because what the system should be doing is informing the client that if they used all the offered revisions already, they should re-negotiate with the seller and add to the original price the extra revisions.

@florenciafarkas Neither I got the extra money nor the shows with me, I don't know what is going on.  But so far he has completed 9 revisions which I never imagined.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kbkhan said:

How come fiverr can't stop it, are we animals?  The way we are treated.  Humanity has ended here.

Because some sellers deliver partial work and clients have to ask for revisions that shouldn’t even count as a revision as the seller didn’t deliver full order. And there are a lot of other reasons that you just don’t see from buyers perspective. 

I'm really sad but I can't tell my client I don't want him to be disappointed with me but he won't stop

Then you are not ready to run your business. YOU are running your business on fiverr, not fiverr solving all your problems with client communication for you. 
If you choose not to communicate to your buyer about difficult stuff then it’s your problem not fiverr’s. 
I had to tell my clients many times about revisions and those clients still left 5 stars reviews if you are professional with your communication. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, florenciafarkas said:

but what’s happening in the customer’s side (per my understanding) is that they’re paying for each additional revision after the 4th.

That is not the case. The buyer only pays if the seller sends a gig extra to cover the cost of additional revisions, and then the buyer accepts the offer.

11 hours ago, florenciafarkas said:

what the system should be doing is informing the client that if they used all the offered revisions already, they should re-negotiate with the seller and add to the original price the extra revisions.

That is not the system's job. It is the seller's job as part of running their business. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, kbkhan said:

How come fiverr can't stop it, are we animals?

You're not a child, for Fiverr to hold your hand and negotiate with your buyer for you.

It looks like you currently have active order...on a gig with unlimited revisions. If you promise unlimited revisions, you have to keep revising until your buyer decides they're completely happy with your work.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

Four revisions are basically unlimited revisions unless you draw the line and inform your buyer. The number of revisions you offer may not always be noticed by buyers, and they may continue to request revisions until you let them know that all the included revisions have been used up.

Here's what I do. When I deliver my order, along with the rest of the delivery message, I write the following, “As part of your order, you are entitled to 3 rounds of free visual revisions, so feel free to request any changes and adjustments you feel are needed.”

When I deliver the revised order, I change “…you are entitled to 3 rounds…” to “…you are entitled to 2 out of 3 rounds…”  and so on.

My buyers are always aware of the number of revisions included with their order. I've never had a buyer request more than 3 revisions, and when someone does need an additional revision, they very politely ask for another revision or ask me how much an additional revision would cost.

9 hours ago, kbkhan said:

How come fiverr can't stop it, are we animals?

What's next? Why is Fiverr not completing my order?

Fiverr isn't going to inform your buyers for you. That's your job as a freelancer.

• Like 8

It sounds like you have already put in a considerable amount of effort to accommodate your client's requests, and it's concerning that the project is still not complete after six revisions. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Review the project scope and requirements to ensure that you and the client are on the same page. Are the revisions within the original scope of work or are they adding additional work? If they are adding additional work, you may need to renegotiate the terms of the contract.

2. Communicate with the client and try to understand their perspective. Ask them what specifically they are still not satisfied with and if there is anything else you can do to help. It's possible that there is a miscommunication or misunderstanding that can be resolved through clear communication.

3. Set clear boundaries and expectations. Let the client know that there needs to be a limit on the number of revisions and that any additional revisions will require additional fees. You may also want to set a deadline for the project's completion.

4. Consider bringing in a third party, such as a mediator or project manager, to help facilitate communication and resolve any issues.

5. If all else fails, it may be necessary to terminate the contract and move on. While this may be a difficult decision, it's important to prioritize your own time and resources and not allow the project to drag on indefinitely.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, tpack10 said:

It sounds like you have already put in a considerable amount of effort to accommodate your client's requests, and it's concerning that the project is still not complete after six revisions. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Review the project scope and requirements to ensure that you and the client are on the same page. Are the revisions within the original scope of work or are they adding additional work? If they are adding additional work, you may need to renegotiate the terms of the contract.

2. Communicate with the client and try to understand their perspective. Ask them what specifically they are still not satisfied with and if there is anything else you can do to help. It's possible that there is a miscommunication or misunderstanding that can be resolved through clear communication.

3. Set clear boundaries and expectations. Let the client know that there needs to be a limit on the number of revisions and that any additional revisions will require additional fees. You may also want to set a deadline for the project's completion.

4. Consider bringing in a third party, such as a mediator or project manager, to help facilitate communication and resolve any issues.

5. If all else fails, it may be necessary to terminate the contract and move on. While this may be a difficult decision, it's important to prioritize your own time and resources and not allow the project to drag on indefinitely.

Are you using ChatGPT to answer questions on forum? Why respond at all? 🤦‍♂️

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, tpack10 said:

1 hour ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Are you using ChatGPT to answer questions on forum? Why respond at all? 🤦‍♂️

Using AI to write posts on the Fiverr Forum is against #8 of the Forum rules. 

Readtherules.thumb.png.8524385fd4db84876d71472c53969236.png

No AI-generated posts!

bigstock-Robot-Hands-And-Fingers-Point-306624019_1024X684.thumb.png.afcbbafc524e90be832fee747c3b346c.png

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, kbkhan said:

After 9 revision, But it stopped when I sent a message and told them to pay more now

Looking at the review you would’ve gotten bad review anyway 🤷‍♀️ it was about revisions but about the quality of your work. The quality was bad and that’s why he kept asking for revisions. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Buyer review feedback: 3

"I didnt care for the designs but he did his best . I am really complex"

After 9 revision, But it stopped when I sent a message and told them to pay more now.

A 3 star review wouldn't necessarily be a problem. When the buyer says something like "I am really complex", it could easily mean that they're nitpicking and overdemanding, or unable to decide what they want, and that they're aware of it. However, your response is unprofessional. Plus you state that the buyer got 9 revisions instead of 4, even though your gig promises unlimited revisions. It won't look good to potential buyers.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Looking at the review you would’ve gotten bad review anyway 🤷‍♀️ it was about revisions but about the quality of your work. The quality was bad and that’s why he kept asking for revisions. 

Yes, but why they want differents design in every revisions. Very naughty buyer but i have also give 1 .... Hahaha

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, kbkhan said:

Yes, but why they want differents design in every revisions. Very naughty buyer but i have also give 1 .... Hahaha

They want new designs because they are not satisfied with your quality. That’s what you need to realise, if they ask for new designs it means that you couldn’t create something that they can use.

nothing to laugh about here to be honest. Your response is highly unprofessional and only looks bad on you not your buyer 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

They want new designs because they are not satisfied with your quality. That’s what you need to realise, if they ask for new designs it means that you couldn’t create something that they can use.

nothing to laugh about here to be honest. Your response is highly unprofessional and only looks bad on you not your buyer 

I wish. That you could hear his words and my design. Then you would have guessed

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, kbkhan said:

I wish. That you could hear his words and my design. Then you would have guessed

I am a top-rated writer on here, and I've had to re-write things. Only once, yes, but we all have bad days, and sometimes there are just people we can't please. Knowing how to REACT to the situation (either by standing up for ourselves by cancelling or quoting the clients for a new revision OR by trying to understand them better) and how to TAKE bad criticism is really important.

Some people will be mean to you, and that sucks. It really does. But as the seller, you can't say, 'booo, this person sucks'. That's one of those 'keep it in and replace it with something kinder' things. 

Being honest doesn't equal being unkind or mean. I get that you had a rough go with this client and that's not fun, but how you deal with it is on you. Maybe your designs weren't what they wanted, maybe they WERE great and someone else would have loved them. Maybe they weren't. It's hard to say, but being humble, honest and firm will set you apart from others with similar issues (again, this is fairly normal in creative fields.)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I am a top-rated writer on here, and I've had to re-write things. Only once, yes, but we all have bad days, and sometimes there are just people we can't please. Knowing how to REACT to the situation (either by standing up for ourselves by cancelling or quoting the clients for a new revision OR by trying to understand them better) and how to TAKE bad criticism is really important.

Some people will be mean to you, and that sucks. It really does. But as the seller, you can't say, 'booo, this person sucks'. That's one of those 'keep it in and replace it with something kinder' things. 

Being honest doesn't equal being unkind or mean. I get that you had a rough go with this client and that's not fun, but how you deal with it is on you. Maybe your designs weren't what they wanted, maybe they WERE great and someone else would have loved them. Maybe they weren't. It's hard to say, but being humble, honest and firm will set you apart from others with similar issues (again, this is fairly normal in creative fields.)

Yes, but you can check review He has said it himself.  That he tried but we talked to each other before ordering in Shua and it was agreed.  The way I understood it.  And he told the money himself, I also told him that I will make it till your design is well done.  But it was exceeded.  I just got my reward and he got mine.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, catwriter said:

You're not a child, for Fiverr to hold your hand and negotiate with your buyer for you.

It looks like you currently have active order...on a gig with unlimited revisions. If you promise unlimited revisions, you have to keep revising until your buyer decides they're completely happy with your work.

Hahaha, I have send Offer of just 4 Revision in message box. And also had talk abouy design.

• Like 4