📈 Fiverr Simplified: Get Matched!

vickieito

Hello. I have been working on fiverr since 2016, but new feature of get brief has not gotten me a single match or brief since this feature is alive, on any of my gig. I do not understand that how would i not get a single brief match on any of my services although i used to get alot of buyer request on same services. I am worried on that. Please help. 

• Like 46
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 3

13 minutes ago, olegkravets said:

Hi! Im working on Fiverr last 6 years and completed more than 2000 orders. I dont have this new option called "Buyer Briefs". I still have "Buyer Requests" button but when i'm trying to click on it i see this. How can i turn on this function? image.thumb.png.a7cd2fed5ec116ca1aecbcdd0ddb62a2.png

First you need to turn on the Buyer Briefs

Gigs.png

• Like 41
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

BeBefore the launch of Brief on Fibre, I used to get buyer requests/messages every day at my gig. But since the launch of the brief, I have only rBefore the launch of Brief on Fibre, I used to get buyer requests/messages every day at my gig. But since the launch of the brief, I have only received 2 messages. No more messages. So does my service brief not match? what can i do noweceived 2 messages. No more messages. So does my service brief not match? what can i do nowfore the launch of Brief on Fibre, I used to get buyer requests/messages every day at my gig. But since the launch of the brief, I have only received 2 messages. No more messages. So does my service brief not match? what can i do now

• Like 41
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, fatemazaman833 said:

I used to get buyer requests/messages every day at my gig. But since the launch of the brief, I have only received 2 messages. No more messages. So does my service brief not match? what can i do now

As mentioned above, you shouldn't depend on briefs as your main source of orders. Work on improving your seller performance and buyer satisfaction so that you can be found in search (this will also help you to get matched to briefs).

• Like 39
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

As mentioned above, you shouldn't depend on briefs as your main source of orders. Work on improving your seller performance and buyer satisfaction so that you can be found in search (this will also help you to get matched to briefs).

How can I work to achieve seller and buyer satisfaction???

• Like 41

On 11/25/2022 at 7:02 AM, fatemazaman833 said:

How can I work to achieve seller and buyer satisfaction???

It's actually "seller performance" and buyer satisfaction. You can still work on this, even though you don't have any orders. Here are three things you can do to get started:

1. Make sure that your gigs are clear and look professional. Tailor your gigs to a specific audience.
  2. Including samples of your work can also boost your credibility with your buyers - utilize your 3 pictures and 2 PDFs to show off what you can do.
  3. When buyers contact you in your inbox, listen to them! What the buyers say can give you ideas on new gigs you can create (catered to them), as well as how you can modify your existing services so that they are more appealing to your buyers.
  • Like 39
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

It's actually "seller performance" and buyer satisfaction. You can still work on this, even though you don't have any orders. Here are three things you can do to get started:

1. Make sure that your gigs are clear and look professional. Tailor your gigs to a specific audience.
  2. Including samples of your work can also boost your credibility with your buyers - utilize your 3 pictures and 2 PDFs to show off what you can do.
  3. When buyers contact you in your inbox, listen to them! What the buyers say can give you ideas on new gigs you can create (catered to them), as well as how you can modify your existing services so that they are more appealing to your buyers.

Thanks for suggestion

• Like 40