How to get rising talent

saiadulca

Question

13 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

23 minutes ago, bozlu_pro said:

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential, and grants them a temporary “Rising Talent” badge, which offers amazing marketplace exposure and credibility. etc.

You have just copied this from the link I posted above.

Please respect the forum rules and don't copy previous posts.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Hello, there is no specific criteria to get the Rising batch. Normally a team from Fiverr look into your gig performance overall and handpick the rising starts. 

I think suggestion would be do great service, get 5* rating from buyers, be active always and optimise your gig to be perfect. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, saiadulca said:

How to check position of gig?

The position of your gig on Fiverr is not permanent or fixed. It depends on your performance, your competition and the relevancy Fiverr thinks your gig has to each individual search. In other words, you might show up on page 2 or page 50, depending on who is searching and what they are searching for. There is no fixed "gig rank". 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

34 minutes ago, smashradio said:

The position of your gig on Fiverr is not permanent or fixed.

That's the truth I found since joined Fiverr.  While I was new to Fiverr many people gave me many suggestions about how to maintain gig in the top of the FIverr search. But at the end I found that the gig position changes everyday and now I don't care about these things anymore. Try my best to provide services with my best and stopped thinking about the ranking.

• Like 4

I've had Fiverr's Choice orders consistently every month since April 2022. This is what Fiverr says when I asked them about the Fiverr's Choice badge:

The Fiverrs Choice badge is a huge indicator of great quality since it is measured by quality measurements like cancellations, late deliveries, responsiveness, buyer satisfaction, and the quality of deliveries.

And when you hover over the badge, this is what you see:

image.png.6924ab923067502e053c80b62c360f87.png

image.png.50a6386edbf1d8b2c89001c28d6db130.png

As long as you keep the buyers on these Fiverr's Choice orders happy, you can continue to be featured as a Fiverr's Choice seller to buyers. I notice as soon as one of these orders close, new inquiries will pop up due to Fiverr promoting me as a Fiverr's Choice seller again. Sometimes I'll have 3 or more Fiverr's Choice orders at a time.

• Like 4
  • Up 4