Jump to content

New Badge: Highly Responsive.


newsmike
 Share

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Fiverr wants to make sure you are responding quickly:

And it's not just a badge. It also means your gig will have a chance to be showcased on the first page of search in the "Quick delivery, top quality" section. However, I'm not sure on what criteria they rotate through all the quick response gigs (if it's random, or based on other factors, such as performance or use of top keywords).

image.thumb.png.82c9ecd138570f18910b141617dd4400.png

Edited by vickieito
FYI... it appears the gigs are rotated through every 5-10 minutes or so and in batches of same price tiers. So @newsmike's gig will have a chance to show up every 30 minutes (or at least that price range will).
  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if it just takes into account responses to first messages, or your responses to every single message you receive from buyers? 

The latter isn't relevant for your response rate, but might it be for this badge? I'm definitely not sure because how many back-and-forth loops of 'thank you, you're welcome, no problem, have a great day, you too' can a person handle....

Maybe this is already explained somewhere and I just missed it though 😅

Edited by sabinespoems
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

I wonder if it just takes into account responses to first messages, or your responses to every single message you receive from buyers?

It is just first messages that are measured. 

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

And it's not just a badge. It also means your gig will have a chance to be showcased on the first page of search in the "Quick delivery, top quality" section. However, I'm not sure on what criteria they rotate through all the quick response gigs (if it's random, or based on other factors, such as performance or use of top keywords).

image.thumb.png.82c9ecd138570f18910b141617dd4400.png

Where are you seeing that sort, Here's what I see:

image.thumb.png.886cc333a6e06ebe55e1689bb2b9f048.png

 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, vickieito said:

And it's not just a badge. It also means your gig will have a chance to be showcased on the first page of search in the "Quick delivery, top quality" section. However, I'm not sure on what criteria they rotate through all the quick response gigs (if it's random, or based on other factors, such as performance or use of top keywords).

image.thumb.png.82c9ecd138570f18910b141617dd4400.png

I thought this is showing that these persons are delivering the order quickly and not responding quickly. Aren't these 2 things different? 🤔

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, animie_video said:

I thought this is showing that these persons are delivering the order quickly and not responding quickly. Aren't these 2 things different? 🤔

You're right, @animie_video! It is different. We are actually looking at three things:

1.  Highly Responsive Badge (a lightning bolt icon) - this shows up on your gig page, not on the search page.

image.png.ad7d1d33687f93b3fa594f7af2bc922c.png

2. Quick Delivery Badge (a timer icon) - this shows up on the search page, not your gig page (and only if search thinks it's relevant for you).

image.png.e59e49fcf0bc582141925263eea83bf0.png

Note: I clicked on a seller to see exactly how quick he was delivering. Apparently, this seller has a 3-day delivery window and can deliver 4 days early!!! No wonder why his customers are "honestly blown away"!😂

image.thumb.png.eb45539cc01d8a50dc184ddbe9bc79a1.png

3. Repeat Buyers Badge (a trophy icon) - this one appears on your gig page and search (if relevant) and you can track it in your Analytics page. @newsmike, this is the one you were seeing!

image.thumb.png.a70a7105b2a77a050b7399281d6b091f.png

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Apparently, this seller has a 3-day delivery window and can deliver 4 days early

That's funny.

Then again, it could have been a larger order when they had a custom deadline and he delivered 4 days earlier than expected. Who knows..

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had the "Highly Responsive" badge before going OOO for five days. But now I see it is gone. 

Note: I do not stay online around the clock to answer questions as many have suggested the way to get more business. Fiverr does allow sellers time to sleep and have a life outside of Fiverr.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I had the "Highly Responsive" badge before going OOO for five days. But now I see it is gone. 

You still have it now Vickie. You can try checking your gig from another browser where you are logged off and you will see it on the right side below the gig package pricing. I think anyone with an average response time of 1 hour gets the badge.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, theratypist said:

I think anyone with an average response time of 1 hour gets the badge.

I can see @vickiespencer and @theratypist both have the "Highly Responsive" badge and the "1 Hour" response time.

However, I have a "1 Hour" response time and have never gotten that "Highly Responsive" badge (even when checking my gigs with other browsers).

I might be borderline on the 1 hour response time because I do get messages when I sleep.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, theratypist said:

You still have it now Vickie.

I found that out when I went to my gig pages. I was expecting it to be on my profile.

 

54 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

I think it depends on the seniority level as well. 

Or maybe it has something to do with the number of quires a seller gets in a day. 🤔

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

I can see @vickiespencer and @theratypist both have the "Highly Responsive" badge and the "1 Hour" response time.

However, I have a "1 Hour" response time and have never gotten that "Highly Responsive" badge (even when checking my gigs with other browsers).

I might be borderline on the 1 hour response time because I do get messages when I sleep.

Good insight other Vickie, saying this because Vickie one is also in this thread! hahaha

Wow, interesting I always thought that anyone with a 1 hr response rate gets it.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are forgetting that Fiverr also counts how fast you respond to order questions. 😉 

That “responsive” badge is not just about the initial time it takes to respond in your inbox. 
 

That’s why not everyone who has a 1 hour response time has it.

  • Like 8
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, vickieito said:

Apparently, this seller has a 3-day delivery window and can deliver 4 days early!!! No wonder why his customers are "honestly blown away"!😂

It could have been a custom order. Or it could have been one of those nice, well-organized buyers who are not in a hurry at all, and who tell you it's perfectly fine to take a whole week to deliver, they just want it to be good.

1 hour ago, frank_d said:

That “responsive” badge is not just about the initial time it takes to respond in your inbox. 

Do you have a list of what it's about? 🙂 Initial time plus responding on the order page quickly? Or both of those, plus the time it takes to respond to every message (in inbox and on the order page both), not just the first one?

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

It could have been a custom order. Or it could have been one of those nice, well-organized buyers who are not in a hurry at all, and who tell you it's perfectly fine to take a whole week to deliver, they just want it to be good.

Do you have a list of what it's about? 🙂 Initial time plus responding on the order page quickly? Or both of those, plus the time it takes to respond to every message (in inbox and on the order page both), not just the first one?

I don’t have the exact formula but I know the following:

-respond to initial messages in inbox quickly

-respond to when an order is first placed quickly

-respond to when a revision request is triggered (regardless if it’s the first one or the fifteenth)

Not sure what the threshold is for either but if it’s any indicator I respond to both new messages, revision requests and new orders in under 60 minutes. 
 

There is also a vague mention in one of my private conversations with a staffer about how I need to respond to client questions on the order page fast. To which I replied with what if the client send me a “thank you” or a “talk to you later”?

And the Fiverr person told me: “oh don’t worry about those, but questions are important”. No idea if they can somehow distinguish between the two. 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, frank_d said:

There is also a vague mention in one of my private conversations with a staffer about how I need to respond to client questions on the order page fast. To which I replied with what if the client send me a “thank you” or a “talk to you later”?

And the Fiverr person told me: “oh don’t worry about those, but questions are important”. No idea if they can somehow distinguish between the two. 🤷‍♂️

Haha, I was about to ask this question too - but I notice that its usually just a question by a buyer that triggers a "Mr. Smith is waiting for your response for X hours" (okay forgive me I don't remember the exact words regarding order responses) . Other responses like a thank you don't seem to trigger that.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...