Calling on the artists here!~ Would love to see what you've got to show.

sesoru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing more great stuff guys! Keep it coming! I am loving the stuff since my last post!

On 4/7/2022 at 2:21 PM, gavriel_spinner said:

I hope you've gotten some buyers since you posted! I really love the last one you linked, it reminds me of art for a fantasy card game.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:46 PM, khadarsensei said:

Your line work is very solid! I love the weight of them, and the shadowing done on the pieces with no color. Very impactful.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

On 2/7/2022 at 5:24 PM, zeus777 said:

This has nothing to do with Fiverr but I drew this a while ago....I don't even remember when, hehehe.
It's a rather old piece but I still like it. (I tend to not like my older pieces because they tend to suck at times.....)

stitchkuma.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Can you share more of what you've made in this style? (Please tag me so I don't miss it.)

Thanks, Mae 🙂

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

On 2/13/2022 at 4:34 PM, alphagev said:

Can't say I'm an artist, so I'm sharing just a couple of "things" I've created in the past months.
The first one is a drawing on paper - as anyone can notice 🤣, the second is a drawing with ink pen on a little canvas. That's it.
I loved every piece seen so far in this thread, keep going!

photo_2022-02-13_15-31-09.jpg

photo_2022-02-13_15-31-12.jpg

You say I can't say I'm an artist.

But I can say you are an artist and I can say that you can say that I'm an artist.

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, zeus777 said:

Hmmm, @mae_creativity, is this similar enough?? This again is a rather old image but I think it has a similar vibe to it?

rabline.jpg.jpg

I LOVE THIS! Obviously your art is gorgeous. And I am completely drawn to this painting because that rabbit is me! I travelled around the world solo for a few years and if someone behind me had taken a picture of me . . . this is what it would look like. Yes: my ears are not as long, I wasn't sporting a hat, my bag was a big backpack, and my tail isn't as fuzzy. But I was hopping around  from country to country and loved train stations. And now, it's been a long time since I've travelled. But this rabbit's personality is still totally me.

I'm very curious to know where your inspiration for this painting came to you, or what you had in mind . . .  

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

I am an Indonesian artist and I make artworks of people's idols using their names (this one being "Kezia") and turn them into wallpapers. This one is a request from a client named Kezia who asked me to draw Jisoo from Blackpink. Hope Y'all like it💖

Jisoo Landscape.png

Jisoo Portrait.png

Edited by hernando_eric
  • Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...

Here is another horrible thing. This is a personal work of mine. 

Everyone who posted here knows what they are doing. So many unique styles and qualities beyond imagination!

But i want to see your face change while scrolling trough this topic. To create an emotional roller coaster. 😄 And also, i would like to keep this topic alive.

@gelmas12i am really impressed. Nice work 

forest witch.jpg

Edited by ozan_erdi
  • Like 14
  • Confused 1

• 9 months later...

Lots of awesome artists in here! 😍 🥰 💛

Let me contribute to this beautiful art wall. Here are some of my artworks as well! (I tried to make the images smaller but couldn't :c if anyone have any tips for this, I'd appreciate! I'm new to Fiverr in general.)

froy.thumb.png.36b87ccc0cd115e4ba1fd3d6ff16cf77.png

cherry.thumb.png.54cfcb024414dc572774cd6dd17a62d7.png

pinkish.thumb.png.b5f9b48f102d6b158c6cb8e4c45bd3c1.png

dbdwmvl-eb4159fd-3b8d-4415-a77e-db2ca728c4b2.thumb.png.5f1b173954d0a5898a265462a324b335.png

(Shiinzen was my former name on Dev. Art ^-^ You guys can check.)

thedawnfinalart.thumb.png.fd9870e2829ff0f1d555b24d65f4fc23.png

And I can also paint animals and creatures! :3

babybuzz.remini-enhanced.thumb.jpg.bd74f1b5ebd6c2f4f61012bda121fa2e.jpg

Aaaaaand cute stuff! 

Kacheekighemille.thumb.png.52c0bd01f6911e0fbc8596b7dfc1ab09.png

P.s.: Looking forward to see more cool artworks in this thread!! Let's gooooo!! =D

My profile link:  https://www.fiverr.com/hemilleart 

Edited by hemilleart
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 12:12 PM, florenciafarkas said:

hey guys, I leave a small sample of my art (it is really a very small drawing in size)

rhino.jpg

This looks awesome and for it's size it has an insane amount of detail! Great work. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 weeks later...