Calling on the artists here!~ Would love to see what you've got to show.

sesoru

Anyone wanna drop their stuff here to show off? I love looking at art! I would love to see what all of you guys here are able to do - and not just drawing or illustration but photography and music too! Or whatever else you might consider art. I wanna see it all ^_^

• Like 72
  • Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 11:12 AM, kyokiprod said:

Thank you too! I hope you will get lots of buyers too ❤️ Keep up the good work on that dope music man.

On 2/2/2022 at 2:28 PM, chessart_studio said:

Thanks for sharing your portfolio! I love the influence of those classic beefy boy anime styles I see. Dragon Ball is a great classic so I love seeing it inspire others.

On 2/2/2022 at 2:42 PM, gajuseidi said:

Wow! I really love this. It has a great silhouette, great colors and theme, and it speaks to a spiritual part of your mind while telling a story. It conveys a sort of strong determination coupled by the calmness of one's heart when they are at peace. I also have to note that I love how you gave this great balance in that you chose to do details toward the top and then let the details flow into the bottom like water, if that makes sense. All the details gather at precisely the right spots while other areas are left less so which for me really creates another layer of added personality and depth. I love it, thank you for sharing!

Edited by sesoru
  • Like 43
  • Thanks 3

Well, I’m drawing for life but it’s not that often that I get to be crafty. 
I couldn’t find a painting for my house so I had to make an abstract wall art myself. 
It’s actually huge, it’s the human size 🙈 and as you can see I love everything gold 

@ahmwritingco how’s my gold fund doing? Do we have enough to buy a penthouse? 

9B926EEE-A215-48C5-9B4E-B288421AE165.jpeg

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 49
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I couldn’t find a painting for my house so I had to make an abstract wall art myself. 
It’s actually huge, it’s the human size 🙈 and as you can see I love everything gold 

Okay, this is legit badassery right here lol. I love that you took initiative to make your own wall decoration in this manner. It's going to look great on your wall!

• Like 37
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, zeus777 said:

This has nothing to do with Fiverr but I drew this a while ago....I don't even remember when, hehehe.
It's a rather old piece but I still like it. (I tend to not like my older pieces because they tend to suck at times.....)

stitchkuma.jpg

I love this! May be older, but it looks amazing in my eyes. I love that it feels like those old childrens books I used to read, the golden books or whatever that we have in America that teach kids morals with cute stories usually involving animals. Super cute.

• Like 35
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, sesoru said:

I love that it feels like those old childrens books I used to read, the golden books or whatever that we have in America that teach kids morals with cute stories usually involving animals.

MY EXACT THOUGHT! It reminded me of that bear family with a brother, sister and a father and mother.

• Like 37
  • Thanks 3

On 2/3/2022 at 2:26 PM, sesoru said:

Wow! I really love this. It has a great silhouette, great colors and theme, and it speaks to a spiritual part of your mind while telling a story. It conveys a sort of strong determination coupled by the calmness of one's heart when they are at peace. I also have to note that I love how you gave this great balance in that you chose to do details toward the top and then let the details flow into the bottom like water, if that makes sense. All the details gather at precisely the right spots while other areas are left less so which for me really creates another layer of added personality and depth. I love it, thank you for sharing!

That was a wonderful interpretation, thank you! It has a political connotation as well, but it's quite subtle. You got the strength and calmness combination perfectly.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:16 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Your piece is lovely! The gold coating gives it this luxurious feeling, and the texture makes the painting dynamic and interesting. I bet it looks great on your walls 😊

On 2/7/2022 at 5:24 PM, zeus777 said:

stitchkuma.jpg

Great illustration! Reminds me of some illustrations of my coursemate, her works are very delicate and detail-oriented and she also loves to draw various scenes with cartoon characters or characters that she thinks of herself.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

That was a wonderful interpretation, thank you! It has a political connotation as well, but it's quite subtle. You got the strength and calmness combination perfectly.

Ooh that's cool that it has a political connotation as well. I likely miss it because when it comes to politics I fall very short in many ways lol (I try to keep out of them if I'm being honest x.x) Either way though, I think this is a very strong piece and I adore it. ❤️

19 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Okay, fine. I finished this a bit over a year ago. It's a bit rushed in spots, but I had a deadline. Several flaws, but I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out.

This is really cute! You may call it rushed, but it definitely gets the point across in a fun and lovable way! I love how it is simple and yet also detailed - it does both just right imo for what you wanted to achieve. And yea, now I want a pie xD (Even though it says it is a cake, the cake is a lie! LOL)

6 hours ago, ruthsalmun said:

I'm currently working on this illustration, its still a wip.

Wow this is great so far! I love the composition, the expressions of both animal and man, and the detail of the armor. It looks like a scene right out of a movie, book, or comic! I would absolutely love seeing the finished image.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sesoru said:

This is really cute! You may call it rushed, but it definitely gets the point across in a fun and lovable way! I love how it is simple and yet also detailed - it does both just right imo for what you wanted to achieve.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, sesoru said:

(Even though it says it is a cake, the cake is a lie! LOL)

That game quote is exactly one half the inspiration for this! The other half was the "no spiders pie" that got a fair bit of internet fame in 2017-ish.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

That game quote is exactly one half the inspiration for this! The other half was the "no spiders pie" that got a fair bit of internet fame in 2017-ish.

I must have missed that sensation then lmao. What was the spider part from?

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, sesoru said:

What was the spider part from?

Google "no spiders pie" or "no spiders in here". (Should mostly get the same results. Use an incognito window if you don't want it in your search history.)

I'd share the image here, but I couldn't find a small version that won't be HUGE, and I need to clock in for work soon. (Another think I miss from the old forum: the ability to scale down images.)

• Like 33
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

Y'all are so talented! If I could draw like that, you wouldn't be able to tell me nothing. Lol. Seriously, though, beautiful work.

Art is a skill like any other, so I fully believe anyone can learn. We just learn at different paces 🙂 

• Like 35
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

Can't say I'm an artist, so I'm sharing just a couple of "things" I've created in the past months.
The first one is a drawing on paper - as anyone can notice 🤣, the second is a drawing with ink pen on a little canvas. That's it.
I loved every piece seen so far in this thread, keep going!

photo_2022-02-13_15-31-09.jpg

photo_2022-02-13_15-31-12.jpg

• Like 44
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1