What's your favorite TV series?

smashradio

Before mentioning the big popular ones, i'd like to point out some other stuff to contribute the topic.

So here are some other stuff that i like;

Comedians in cars getting coffee: Its hosted by Jerry Seinfeld. Each episode there is another comedian as guest. Jerry takes them from their home with a different car each episde. They go drink some coffee and make fun and entertaining conversations. Abseloutly beautiful. Guests include Jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy and many more young and old comedy legends. Its an amazing show. Great for weekend mornings!

Haunting of the hill house: That is an amazing horror story. Great acting, great writting, great story. cinematography is killer! Its not a couple of teens getting killed by ghosts while being in love triangle. Nothing like that. If you love horror and dark stuff, definetly shouldnt miss! Same team did some other works too, all good horrors. But hill house is the best.

Castlevania: That is somewhat anime, somewhat western style vampire story animation. If you are tired of hardcore anime, its great. Starts with Dracula and goes on with some other vampires, wizards and whatnot. Amazing. I really like it, definetly recommended. There are similar other animated series like Dota and Blood of Zeus.

Spawn: That is an old animation(not sure but about 20 years old) Amazing animated series of the Spawn. For people who doesnt know who spawn is, its like Batman with demons.

Startalk: Altough its not a TV series, its a podcast in youtube. Neill Degrease Tyson talks about space, answers questions from people of the internet, while being co-hosted with a comedian and sometimes other guest scientists. If you are into physics in a fun entertaining way. Its great. I really like it.

Other than those:

Chernobyl, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Better Call Saul, Dark, Black Mirror, Taboo, Vikings, Bosch, The Frankenstein Chronicles on top of my head.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...