5 secret tips for success from a TRS.

newsmike

2 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

I don't think this will work.

It won't, editing your gig often is not suggested, especially in 12 hour increments. This thread is just for fun. If you read through all the other comments you will get a sense that it is. 😅

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, newsmike said:

1. Stay online always. 25 Hours per day is good start, work up to more if you can.

If I use 10 PCs and stay logged into fiverr in all the PCs 24 hours a day, can that be counted as 240 hours a day online? Will that increase my gig ranking and sales? Can I use a laptop and a phone if I do not have 10 PCs? 

To all the new sellers, this is a sarcastic topic. Please do not follow these advices ever.

29 minutes ago, theratypist said:

It won't, editing your gig often is not suggested, especially in 12 hour increments. This thread is just for fun. If you read through all the other comments you will get a sense that it is. 😅

Yeh.. you are absolutely right. GiG editing every 12 hours is not recommended at all.

1 hour ago, wpemployee said:

If I use 10 PCs and stay logged into fiverr in all the PCs 24 hours a day, can that be counted as 240 hours a day online?

😱 then you will be a king of ranking and when you reach 240 hours a day online you will become a CIO (Chief Impressions officer) 😁

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

😱 then you will be king of ranking and when you reach 240 hours a day online you will become CIO (Chef Impressions officer) 😁

I am already starting to like the designation. Sounds fancy (also fake, because it really is). 😂

2 minutes ago, wpemployee said:

Sounds fancy (also fake, because it really is).

It's like CEO but for Impressions.

I'm really tempted to create a new thread asking how to become Chief Impressions Officer and see how everyone start panicking and looking for information of how to become CIO 

It's like CEO but for Impressions.

I got that 😀

see how everyone start panicking and looking for information of how to become CIO 

Looks like Halloween is coming early this year!

After enjoying the "This thread is a joke" conversation, I was seriously pondering whether a big neon pink disclaimer banner and a row of winking smilies on the opening post would have made a difference regarding some comments, but my conclusion was, no. However, I still feel that the thread would be better without some comments to some comments 😅 just leaving them uncommented would both be kinder and aesthetically more pleasing, as is the lack of the big neon pink disclaimer.

But darn, I got an ergonomic mouse a while ago to prevent tendonitis, they don't sell them for lefties - does that mean I might lose my badge one of the next St. Level's Days ... 😟

@wpemployee

I am already starting to like the designation. Sounds fancy (also fake, because it really is). 😂

(Sorry for quoting by tagging and pasting, but whenever I try to edit a post to avoid post clutter, this forum opens a new post when I try to quote)

Doesn't sound half as fake as some real ones are, though! (Ahaha, kinda sounds like Bilbo Baggins's "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." ...)

13 minutes ago, miiila said:

However, I still feel that the thread would be better without some comments to some comments 

I felt obliged to try to make them think and read the topic again to try to find tips that they liked and maybe then realise that it's a joke. But I'm sure that they are just commenting that on every topic and wouldn't even notice my question. 

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

and wouldn't even notice my question. 

I didn't mean comments like your question, I've tried to incentivize deeper engagement with opening posts/threads than "Thanks for the share" in some threads myself, I actually think that might well be a kind thing to do, in some cases trying to involve people might help. Never got an answer to my similar question, though, but hope dies last. 

4 minutes ago, lenasemenkova said:

I’m surprised no one mentioned wearing sunscreen. It really works, every seller deserves to know. 

Okay, okay. If you spread this super secret success secret in the name of love already, for those who want to try it out, it needs to be SPF50+ or even better 100+. I personally use 50+, because I think 100+ might be a bit too extreme, Vitamin D, you know, however, maybe it's what the PROs are using, so if anyone aspires to that ...

10 minutes ago, lenasemenkova said:

no one mentioned wearing sunscreen

So that was the reason of my sales since I started to apply 100+ sunscreen every day every 2 hours.
I have never seen that before but it totally make sense. It did happen 3-4 years ago when I started using sunscreen. And with even bigger “sells” during summer when sunscreen is applied more. 🤔

38 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

So that was the reason of my sales since I started to apply 100+ sunscreen every day every 2 hours.

42 minutes ago, miiila said:

because I think 100+ might be a bit too extreme

I do SPF 50 and had to switch to SPF 100 temporarily while I was waiting for my new curtains to arrive. It brought me very close to getting unlimited orders every day and I just wasn’t ready for that level of success. Stronger sellers will manage, however, I’m sure. 

52 minutes ago, miiila said:

Okay, okay. If you spread this super secret success secret in the name of love already, for those who want to try it out, it needs to be SPF50+ or even better 100+.

SPF100+ sunscreens

Never sleep. 

TRS sellers must be vampires. 

16 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Do they sparkle in the sun, though? 

Is that how they attract their buyers?

Yeah, I do believe that's what makes their "ranking" so high. It's not about the eye-catching gig or other gibberish spread across the forum, no. It's all about their sparkle. Now everything is clear - the unfolding truth reveals the missing pieces of the puzzle.
So, that's why they "conga" all the time in the moonlight, too.
Oh, boy. This shocking revelation it's a burden.

Archived