5 secret tips for success from a TRS.

newsmike

1 minute ago, tazulislamrana said:

Thank you for the share your advice but every 12 hours edit the gig it's true???? because I don't know 🙂

Everything written in this thread is a joke. Threads like these pop up now and again. They're a way for successful sellers to blow off steam after having to read so much bad advice. 🙂

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Always work under flourescent light, all other lights hurt your sales.

Does complete darkness also work? 

It's my old friend and refuses to leave... 😞

(fantastic post, I'm cracking up after a day of 0 inspiration. Thank you!)

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

I could get kicked out of TRS club for revealing these secrets

Hi Mike, some person with a profile pic of a mummy with mask asked me to pass this message on for a fiver.

"Most venerable newsmike, you are summoned to the Chamber of TRS Secrets, at the 25th hour.

You are not allowed to bring any Philisopher's Stones, Goblets of Fire, Deathly or other Hallows, or your wand.

You knew that revealing The Secret to mudblood Fiverrians is a punishable violation of the Terms of Service of the TRSing World of Fiverr.

Unfortunately, the whereabouts of the Chamber of TRS Secrets is so secret that even the TRSs themselves don't know where it is located or how to apparate there, which is fortunate, as it means you can keep hustling.

C'ya at the next virtual multitasking-multiscreen billionaires meeting.

U know who"

Well, some loony, I guess, sorry for stealing your time, but a fiver's a fiver, you know.

Archived