5 secret tips for success from a TRS.

newsmike

Most TRS know these secret tricks, so you can try to see if they work.

1. Stay online always. 25 Hours per day is good start, work up to more if you can.

2. Always work under flourescent light, all other lights hurt your sales.

3. Be sure to use left hand mouse. Everyone else uses right hand, and this makes you different.

4. Agree with every post in forum, whether you agree or not.

5. Most important. Edit your gig every 12 hours. - No more, no less, but you are already online 24 hours anyway. -  secret, don't tell, I could get kicked out of TRS club for revealing these secrets. 

Good Luck.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, maitasun said:

A very good start, yes. After reaching level 1, you can raise it to 30 hours per day. 😇😊

People must be wondering how you do this. It's simple. Stay online until a few minutes before midnight. Hop on a plane and go back a few time zones. You can easily be online 28 hours in a day and enjoy ultra, mega gig ranking. If you do this, your gig takes the place of the Fiverr logo in the search results.

Just now, alphagev said:

O Great TRS sellar how can I achieve this if I love to sleep? Please help me

As a TRS, let me share my secret: don't sleep. instead, you must answer more buyers requests. That will stop the production of melatonin, and you'll stay awake. 

2 minutes ago, alphagev said:

O Great TRS sellar how can I achieve this if I love to sleep? Please help me

I have a guy...   "For $5 I will sleep for you."  Good seller. But he's in NZ, so always sleeping at the wrong time. I haven't slept since 1997.

28 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Most TRS know these secret tricks, so you can try to see if they work.

1. Stay online always. 25 Hours per day is good start, work up to more if you can.

2. Always work under flourescent light, all other lights hurt your sales.

3. Be sure to use left hand mouse. Everyone else uses right hand, and this makes you different.

4. Agree with every post in forum, whether you agree or not.

5. Most important. Edit your gig every 12 hours. - No more, no less, but you are already online 24 hours anyway. -  secret, don't tell, I could get kicked out of TRS club for revealing these secrets. 

Good Luck.

Thanks a lot for your secret tricks✔️

Permission to post admin:

Want to make $1.00000 in sells? More knocks? Your gig is ranking low? Join the 25/8 crew. With our tagline: "Every minute we get corrected for our wrong claims, we multiply anyway."

The 25/8 crew. Come join us now.  🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️ 

If no sells persist, consult your expart.

Thanks admin. 💞

Archived