5 secret tips for success from a TRS.

newsmike

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, surajrenuka said:

Very helpful !

Thank you for sharing  very valuable Tips. !

Now stop it already, we know that your other profile pic is one with a glitter suit that even Ziggy Stardust and Gary Glitter would be envious of, and you only wear the solemn business-like one on the forum to lead the unknowing astray. 😉

🧛‍♂️

6 minutes ago, miiila said:

Now stop it already, we know that your other profile pic is one with a glitter suit that even Ziggy Stardust and Gary Glitter would be envious of, and you only wear the solemn business-like one on the forum to lead the unknowing astray. 😉

🧛‍♂️

Thanks for sharing !

Very Helpful 🙈

Congos for staying in character like that! If you aren't a fellow role-player already, you should be! 

🤵🧛‍♂️🤖👻👹👾👨‍⚕️👨‍🚀👨‍🏫🧜‍♂️🤴🧙‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧝‍♂️👨‍✈️🧞‍♂️👨‍🌾🦹‍♂️👨‍🎨🤹‍♂️🕵️‍♂️👨‍🎓👨‍🍳👨‍🔧👳‍♂️👨‍🚒🧚‍♂️👨‍🏭👷‍♂️😼

7 hours ago, alphagev said:

TRS sellers must be vampires. 

Oh dear, you know my secret now, I am indeed a vampire.
I don't sparkle in the sunlight though. Sorry to those Twilight fans out there, but sparkling vampires are like mutations and they ain't as cool as coffin bed users.

Jokes aside, my coworkers do call me a vampire because I hate the sunlight in my face and we always get into an "argument" about whether we should close the blinds or not. Aaaaaand I can't wear sunscreen because I have sensitive skin. 😔

Archived