Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

Very happy to have completed the Kingdom of Denmark set with Faroe Islands, Greenland, and Denmark. 🥳

Interesting stats:

I have gotten the most orders from Denmark with 117 orders (although someone in the forum claimed no one in Denmark would be interested in my gig  🙄

I have 82 orders from the Netherlands, while I only have 8 orders from their neighbors Belgium.

The countries I get the most "inquiries" from (pssst, it's really spam) I have only gotten a total of 11 orders from.

Despite many users getting most of their orders from the US (at least that is what I hear), I have only gotten 16 orders from the states.

worldomi.png

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 21
  • Congrats! 1

On 7/20/2021 at 9:21 AM, gajuseidi said:

It's something 😄

Hey, 2% is still a fair chunk!

On 7/20/2021 at 9:23 AM, vibronx said:

(althought someone in the forum claimed no one in Denmark would be interested in my gig  🙄)

My mind sprang immediately to a certain someone! 29% is pretty rockin'. I have the most sales in the US and the UK. I felt powerful when I dominated Russia with my one sale. 😄

• Like 17
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, leannelrivers said:

My mind sprang immediately to a certain someone!

It was (un)fortunately before his time! 😂

2 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

I felt powerful when I dominated Russia with my one sale. 😄

🤣

You have got to get on Brazil too! At least you have New Zealand. That one seems to be impossible for me to get!

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

On 7/20/2021 at 9:45 AM, leannelrivers said:

Of course you will! I'm looking forward to seeing where you dominate first.

Thank you. Okay I'll show you. 

There is no problem in occupying the whole world. I will occupy the oceans😉😛😁

• Like 12
  • Haha 5

On 7/20/2021 at 9:57 AM, gajuseidi said:

Those whales are really strict when it comes to their branding needs.. And don't get me started on the sharks..

You may not know. I have be friended them 😂😂

On 7/20/2021 at 9:45 AM, leannelrivers said:

Of course you will! I'm looking forward to seeing where you dominate first. 

I control 1%🙈 of this world. Which is much less. Five from America and nine from Germany. Anyway, the seas are my 😁

q.JPG

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1

Those are two pretty good markets. Quality > quantity, my friend.

Not great, not terrible. Although, my world domination could fall to 2 or 3 countries and would make next to no difference. The volume (and the money) is very concentrated on a couple of them, the rest is just filler.

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 15.18.07.png

• Like 20
  • Congrats! 1

1 minute ago, leannelrivers said:

The good old empire is a bit weak in the knees at the moment, what goes around comes around. 🙂 Your 51% is impressive. Have you ever considered a career as a dictator? 

Yes, but I decided that the 2 week course at the Broadway Bartending academy was the way to go. FWIW, I applaud that you never surrendered the pound, and in the long run I think Brexit will allow you to control your own destiny far better than control from Belgium. If only Italy would get IT-exit going now...

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

Maybe Spain first with a Spexit. But hopefully not Germany, where I live now, with a Gexit. I do enjoy the nostalgia of visiting the UK and paying for my fish 'n chips with a few English quid. 

Yes, some things are worth preserving. I use British Siri on my iPhone, cause it's so fun when she says "Your appointment is scheduled.", or "Turn into the car park."  I've got to see if she says lift instead of elevator, and I won't dare ask for a cig.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 11
  • Haha 5