order?

ratan_bairagir

On 7/28/2021 at 2:29 PM, spicewebx said:

For perfect marketing, you have to reach the targeted buyers. But social media friends are not your Targeted Buyer. So you should not share your gig anywhere.

I'm glad to see you sharing my advice, but let's not take it too far. You're right, social media sites are usually where we have connections to just our friends and family. Friends and family are not our target customers. But to say, "don't share your gig anywhere", is actually bad advice. Share your gig wherever your target customers are located. That may not be our social media accounts, but there are plenty of other places where our target customers as located. Those customer locations are where you need to promote your services.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, ratan_bairagir said:

Why not rank my gig?

Well, maybe it's because you haven't used proper keywords; it's better if you do some research and use the right keywords that will help to increase your gig rank. You may also find the answer to the issues related to yours on the forum.

• Like 5

There are many reasons behind of not ranking your GIGS. First of all, fulfill your buyer requests 10/10 everyday and write your buyer request very specifically that how to/what to work on your Client's project. In meantime, your GIG will gain more impressions, more clicks and so on. Thank you so much. Happy selling 🙂

• Like 2

What exactly have you done to deserve a high ranking? Have you worked on the platform for a long time, delivering excellent quality and making hundreds of buyers happy with their deliveries? If not, why are you expecting your gig to rank above the ones who have put in the hard work before you? 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

What exactly have you done to deserve a high ranking? Have you worked on the platform for a long time, delivering excellent quality and making hundreds of buyers happy with their deliveries? If not, why are you expecting your gig to rank above the ones who have put in the hard work before you? 

I'm sure his mom thinks he's special. So there , Mr. Smash. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5