order?

ratan_bairagir

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

#2 is false.  Please don't spread false information on the forum.  It will not get you orders, and makes you appear uninformed as to how Fiverr actually works. 

I told him Remain online to attract the buyer. He want 15 days success.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, mohon2233 said:

I told him Remain online to attract the buyer. He want 15 days success.

You told him false, useless information because he wanted 15 day success?  Thanks for clarifying.     Hey @frank_d can we get a badge for effective use of sarcasm?  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2

30 minutes ago, newsmike said:

It seems you are becoming lethargic from being "online always". Maybe some sleep will help you concentrate on the thread's content. 

I m telling him to stay online, I didn't tell him 24 hours, don't make it an issue . You can't do anything without harassing people.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, mohon2233 said:

I m telling him to stay online, I didn't tell him 24 hours, don't make it an issue . You can't do anything without harassing people.

Hi Mohon,

Ideally, staying online does not guarantee that his gigs will rank, but SEO and good job delivery overtime will. He just needs to keep up with concentration on the quality of his job. I think we mostly concentrate on what's not relevant that we forget that the little things really matter alot, issues like your account getting warnings, and order cancellation will inhibit your ranking process and most of us don't even work on closing the gaps before trying to rank. 

However, what staying online will do is just to make you most preferred for receiving orders when you've proven your professionalism in that most clients prefer to talk to online sellers and get to start their work ASAP. 

Sorry, if the sarcasm got to you anyway.

All the best my friends!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, juan_adulf said:

However, what staying online will do is just to make you most preferred for receiving orders when you've proven your professionalism in that most clients prefer to talk to online sellers and get to start their work ASAP. 

What is your basis for this? You say it as a fact.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

What is your basis for this? You say it as a fact.

Hypothetically, and you never heard QED. Thanks for the reference but I'm talking based on personal experience. If you have a conflicting opinion, you can do well to state. Thank you!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, juan_adulf said:

Hypothetically, and you never heard QED. Thanks for the reference but I'm talking based on personal experience.

I don't think you quite know what the word hypothetical means. Personal experience is exactly that, experential. A hypothetical is an event or idea which has not occured, but is merely a theory. So, your first line contradicts itself, as a personal experience, cannot by definition, be hypothetical.  

• Like 8

On 7/26/2021 at 12:08 AM, shadiya646 said:

Can you explain all this please.

You need to avoid ALL the Fiverr mistakes in order to get your gig at the top which means more impressions..

Don’t rely on the Fiverr only. Promote your gig on social sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn..

The only thing that attracts maximum buyers is your profile. Try to make a professional profile with unique keywords..

It has been asked to have some keywords and add them to the gig description. Whereas it is not as simple as it looks like.

There are a lot of sellers who follow the same technique. So, where you should stand?
That’s why we recommend you buying FIVERR RANKING SYSTEM ebook which saves you YEARS of Harndwork. If you don’t rank, how would you earn?

Use only those keywords where there is not that much competition. It is very important to understand. There is a lot of competition on the well-known gigs so do not jump into those first. At the start of your career give some lesser-known services so that the Fiverr search engine can start believing in you.

• Like 3

Promote in facebook is not effective. It's difficult to get buyers from facebook and other socail media as well. Because if you promote your gig in socail media maximum visitor will be a seller and that will get down your gig ranking. Promote gig in social media only to the targeted person who is a buyer.  

Edited by apurbodas524
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, ratan_bairagir said:

How to rank my gig 

Anyone who is writing or telling you that they know how to rank your gig ARE LYING TO YOU. I would suggest not to trust anyone who is saying “rank your gig in this 10 tips”. 
Fiverr doesn’t disclose how their algorithm works and therefore anyone who says otherwise is lying to you. 

• Like 5
  • Up 3