What motivates you to continue working?

serrakizilkaya

@serrakizilkaya great question - I am luck enough to love what I do, so my motivation really comes from wanting to build a better life for myself around what I love. How about you? What is your motivation to get up and go every morning? :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Very nice answer! I think being appreciated by others motivates me. Or sometimes a cup of coffee or a sketch I draw with pleasure makes me want to do my job right.

Basically this is what you say is felt by everyone, and I am thinking the same, even though I haven’t had enough sales yet.

Neither have I earned from fiverr yet. I’m new here. Although my regular clients are keeping me busy but still no luck with fiverr. Hoping for something good in near future for all of us. Thanks

Of course money is important.
Money isn’t everything, but it covers a heck of a lot for sure.
During lockdown I couldn’t go to the office for 3 months, and that was my main job.
I had zero work there, but what kept me busy and my head above the water was Fiverr.
While I saw some of my coworkers going OMG, what am I gonna do, I have no savings and no side jobs or an extra source of income, my mind was at ease ( at least financially) because I knew I would be OK even though I will get zero income from my office work. I am grateful that I am able to say things like this, of course.
My thing is “work while you can.”
It saved me a lot on rainy days for sure.

Archived