Fiverr seller leaves a false review and does a dumb thing HELP

nixon_smith

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. So for the future reference, and I hope this will never happen to you again, BUT:

Let me break down your review,

Dear sir im very sorry - NO! Never apologize if you did everything right and the other side is 100% wrong.

for that you didnt like my delivery but you cant try to cancel a order - He has no brain, or remorse or moral, he can try whatever he wants.

after the order has been delivered,that would be unfair play and if you didnt like the order - Him “liking” the order is not relevant. I do logo. If my buyer wants bear logo and I do 20 bears and he doesn’t like them he still has to pay for my work. You need to split your orders in to sample - real work. So no one gets free sample.

you could have ordered a revision as you had unlimited revisions but u nvr asked for one and gve a 1 star review

To conclude, 1+ is hurting you BUT:

• the poor English in your reply is gonna hurt you too
  • no where in the reply you mention clearly and undoubtedly that you are skilled and he wants free stuff
  • nothing in your reply benefits you, you only perceive as someone who wants to get back together on a good side with him. He is gone. He is negative. You need to cut him off nice and clean.

yes the poor English may hurt me but English is a second language so thats the problem.and Thank you so much,Ill try to avoid customers like these in the future

OK. So for the future reference, and I hope this will never happen to you again, BUT:

Let me break down your review,

Dear sir im very sorry - NO! Never apologize if you did everything right and the other side is 100% wrong.

for that you didnt like my delivery but you cant try to cancel a order - He has no brain, or remorse or moral, he can try whatever he wants.

after the order has been delivered,that would be unfair play and if you didnt like the order - Him “liking” the order is not relevant. I do logo. If my buyer wants bear logo and I do 20 bears and he doesn’t like them he still has to pay for my work. You need to split your orders in to sample - real work. So no one gets free sample.

you could have ordered a revision as you had unlimited revisions but u nvr asked for one and gve a 1 star review

To conclude, 1+ is hurting you BUT:

• the poor English in your reply is gonna hurt you too
  • no where in the reply you mention clearly and undoubtedly that you are skilled and he wants free stuff
  • nothing in your reply benefits you, you only perceive as someone who wants to get back together on a good side with him. He is gone. He is negative. You need to cut him off nice and clean.

oh god so now i cant send offers in buyer requests as i need 90% and above rating to send an offer

Not even contact CS?

If he delivers what was bought and the job is done well as per offer, why would he have to lose money and get 1*?

I had client like that. After delivery he wanted cancellation. I refused 5 times and then CS got involved, they canceled on their end, i lost money and no review was recorded on my account.

So basically he has two options, fight to get CS to keep his money and bad review, or CS to refund the money to buyer and remove the review.

CS never replies, it just sends you mail like your report has been received and will be reviewed in next 15 days etc. but never responds. I happen to have similar experience where the buyer was wrong and accidently placed an order and then asked me to cancel. I wrote about it in detail to CS and it has been around 1 and a half month, I didn’t get any reply in result I have faced injustice and suffered drop on order completion rate and my gig shifted to bottom, I had to cancel the order as the buyer couldn’t wait for so long(he waited for 3 weeks).

For me, CS has completely lost it in serving and helping sellers.

CS never replies, it just sends you mail like your report has been received and will be reviewed in next 15 days etc. but never responds. I happen to have similar experience where the buyer was wrong and accidently placed an order and then asked me to cancel. I wrote about it in detail to CS and it has been around 1 and a half month, I didn’t get any reply in result I have faced injustice and suffered drop on order completion rate and my gig shifted to bottom, I had to cancel the order as the buyer couldn’t wait for so long(he waited for 3 weeks).

I do not know what to say about this. My experience, even now during COVID is that whenever I contacted CS they replied in 1-2 hours max. And it was in my best interest every time.

thankyou it helps alot well as a new seller i cant send offers to buyer anymore from buyer request tab

I do not know what to say about this. My experience, even now during COVID is that whenever I contacted CS they replied in 1-2 hours max. And it was in my best interest every time.

are you a new seller or a pro seller?

When you offer Unlimited Revisions, you become a magnet for unscrupulous jerks like this buyer.

Respectful, competent buyers don’t pull stunts like this. Ask yourself why you attract this kind of person.

I’m sorry he exploited you.

Respond to his review and explain what happened. That’s your opportunity to tell your side of the story and most buyers take reviews with a grain of salt. They understand some people use them to manipulate sellers.

he never said a thing about finding someone else he was more focused on the deadline than anything else and canceling the order means my work goes out for free while I spent time and effort to get nothing

he never said a thing about finding someone else

in the screenshot from above the buyer said ‘’ i’ve found someone ‘’ … that’s what I was talking about

When you offer Unlimited Revisions, you become a magnet for unscrupulous jerks like this buyer.

Respectful, competent buyers don’t pull stunts like this. Ask yourself why you attract this kind of person.

I’m sorry he exploited you.

Respond to his review and explain what happened. That’s your opportunity to tell your side of the story and most buyers take reviews with a grain of salt. They understand some people use them to manipulate sellers.

i used the seller review portion and gave a brief summary of what happened…lets just hope things turn out good

um no i contacted them personally

no i contacted them personally

Not sure what you mean by contacting them ‘personally’?

I asked because if you’ve sent sellers random messages in Fiverr (rather than here on the forum) you run the risk of being flagged as spam. Getting flagged as spam usually also comes with an official warning on your account.

no i contacted them personally

Not sure what you mean by contacting them ‘personally’?

I asked because if you’ve sent sellers random messages in Fiverr (rather than here on the forum) you run the risk of being flagged as spam. Getting flagged as spam usually also comes with an official warning on your account.

I switched to being a buyer,searched the topic “amv” clicked on there gigs and contacted them!

yea and filing a complain may get me my stars back but not my funds

yea and filing a complain may get me my stars back

Fiverr does not influence, modify or delete reviews. Reviews are permanent. There have been a few noted exceptions due to clear abuse, harassment and the like, but your 1-star review does not appear to be any of these things. The buyer just didn’t like his experience with you, and left a bad review. These things happen. It’s part of being a freelancer here on Fiverr.

Do you really think it’s ok to harass other sellers for advice on selling as long as you are “signed into the buyer’s side”? Really?

Why do you not see how rude and absurd that is?

Why do you not see how rude and absurd that is?

He will surely see it, and be aware of, the day he gets reported and warned.

Archived